Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Life and Times of Chantilly Angel

Chantilly Angel

This is my thoughts while reading it:

"'Love, Crystal'? What? *re-reads it* ...What?"

"I'm so confused..."

"So is Passion not in this one?... WAIT 'brown earth pony' THAT'S HER!"

"'left him…for Draw!!!' Okay the way that's being said makes me feel like I'm either so weird that finding a date is hard or I'm too nice to cheat with a friends girlfriend... Ah well both are true, heh."

"But her name's not Crystal Splicer it's Passion Pa- oh... name change... I guess that makes sense... I guess."

"Okay what, sex in the bar?"

Yeah hehe, I really liked this story, made me laugh quite a bit. I can't wait to see what's next for both Chantilly and Draw x Passion!

This is my thoughts while reading it:

"'Love, Crystal'? What? *re-reads it* ...What?"

"I'm so confused..."

"So is Passion not in this one?... WAIT 'brown earth pony' THAT'S HER!"

"'left him…for Draw!!!' Okay the way that's being said makes me feel like I'm either so weird that finding a date is hard or I'm too nice to cheat with a friends girlfriend... Ah well both are true, heh."

"But her name's not Crystal Splicer it's Passion Pa- oh... name change... I guess that makes sense... I guess."

"Okay what, sex in the bar?"

Yeah hehe, I really liked this story, made me laugh quite a bit. I can't wait to see what's next for both Chantilly and Draw x Passion!

The reason for the whole name fiasco, if because it was about ¾ done with this one when I noticed your GF’s OC changed her name, and I was like, “Noooooooooooo!” and I didn’t want to rewrite the whole thing over again, so I made her say that she changed her name.