Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello.

Quadropus

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

Randomly browsing the web.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My closest friend out of the blue became a brony, i knew about bronies and always wondered why they liked this show so much, i saw that the show was on Netflix and then i basically just spent my entire week binge watching my little pony i'm pretty sure you get the rest

Hello, I joined the fandom only a few months from now and hope to see what lies in store for me.

Edited by Quadropus
  • Brohoof 8

Hey Quadropus I wish you a great time here in the forums and hopefully you will make some new friends here. Everypony here is so nice and open for everypony else so jump into the fun and have a great time.

Love you Bronies <3

• Brohoof 4

Hi Quadropus, welcome to the forums! I hope your stay here is going to be the most pleasant. :proud: What an excellent choice for an avatar too, that expression is plain great!

Oh no I'm so late... o3o  Hello and welcome! It's always good to see that the community is still growing nowadays. Oh and I'm just repeating the others, but I'm gonna steal their idea and claim as mine, you should bring that friend of yours here! :D I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! :)

• Brohoof 2

Hello there! Welcome to the MLP Forums where we bronies gather round, role play, help each other and discuss about everything.

We hope you'll have a wonderful time here! Don't forget to ask us if you need anything, ;)

• Brohoof 3