Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Non pony character in the show.

Quadropus

Considering i see so many people asking whats their favorite pony i wondered what their favorite non pony character is.

i don't know whether to count discord as a pony character so ill let you decide.

• Brohoof 2

I'm gonna say Spike. Though he's very much a pony at heart just because he has been raised by ponies. Then there's Discord, then Queen Chrysalis, Thorax, and... Angel bunny. :derp: I kinda had to list my top 5 because they are honestly all great IMO.

• Brohoof 3

Well, using "in the show" kinda limits my options, darn it. XD

Well, I guess it depends on how you looks at zebras. If you do not count them as a pony, then it would easily be Zecora. If you do, then maybe my favorite would actually be Ember. :)

• Brohoof 3

Mine would be Lord Tirek on account that he was one of the greatest threats Equestria has ever known. It also helps that he existed in a previous generation so he comes across as being a legacy character within the MLP brand.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Rhythm Red said:

Easy one! Discord or Spike!:lol:

I was thinking the same - although to me it isn't as easy to choose between those two though. :ooh:

14 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Mine would be Lord Tirek on account that he was one of the greatest threats Equestria has ever known. It also helps that he existed in a previous generation so he comes across as being a legacy character within the MLP brand. 

Took the words out of my mouth.

And I do agree.  Tirek being a legacy character that has been adapted into this generation of MY Little Pony is a big plus.   Why we haven't seen any toys from this big guy, is beyond me.

Edited by SaburoDaimando

Spike is my favorite. His chemistry with the other characters (especially Twilight and Rarity) is great. Many of the episodes starring him are comedic, but he also works well in more serious roles – "Gauntlet of Fire" and "The Times They Are a Changeling" are among my favorite episodes in the whole series.

My other favorites are Thorax and Discord. Thorax is adorable (especially with his original design), and I found his backstory one of the most touching in the show. Discord is such a troll, and I'm glad that hasn't changed after his reformation.

• Brohoof 2

Honestly... it would be harder to find someone i didn't like. Spike, Discord, Thorax, Ember, Gilda, That other grey Griffin, Zecora, Prince Yak... I like them all. I even like that red dragon.

Edited by Kadeda

Going to go with thorax on this one. His debut episode was a favorite of mine. IMO thorax’s non-reformed version was super adorable. He’s a fun character and he has a lot of potential for what they could do with him.