Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm back baby

Titans08Mariota

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Well, before this gets shut down, IM BACK. You probably don't know or remember me, and I wouldn't want to either. But regardless of that, I'm back, AND NO, IM NOT A BRONY. I just like the people here. Ya'll are nice.

I expected this to get closed asap. Sorry for that first part.

Edit 2: ok, thank you all so much. You have all overwhelmed me with joy. It' great to see everyone again and once again, THANK YOU!!!!!

Edited by Titans08Mariota
  • Brohoof 5

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

Great! How are you?

I'm doing pretty good, thank you. I'm getting to go through the fun and excitement of braces... yeah that didn't fit. Torture of braces sounds more like it. BUT IVE BEEN DOING GREAT THANK YOU.

Ok, what does the little blue leaf mean?

• Brohoof 2

Hello and welcome back! Whatever you did before on here is all in the past. Nah, it doesn't if you're a brony or not, we'll talk to you the same as any other. Just less of the pony talk, of course. ;) Hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Wannabrony said:

Hello and welcome back! Whatever you did before on here is all in the past. Nah, it doesn't if you're a brony or not, we'll talk to you the same as any other. Just less of the pony talk, of course. ;) Hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!

I'll talk about anything, I doesn't matter. Yall are real nice people, thats why i came back. Thank you!!

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Titans08Mariota said:

Trust me... soup, bread, hummus is great, ALL THE SOFT STUFF. I'm living off of soft stuff.

Right on. A little secret for gums - coconut oil. Brush with coconut oil once or twice a week you'll thank me later.

• Brohoof 1