Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey From An OK Pegasister!

dakotadarkhooves

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was looking for some places to share my love for ponies, since a lot of the older forums I was a part of are very inactive. This was the first result that popped up!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I'm a long-time fan/collector of MLP, I've been at it for a little over 15 yrs now. To be perfectly honest I was nervous to watch FiM because it's so different from the MLP I grew up with, but I finally caved and got hooked on it after a couple episodes! Now I really enjoy it and the creativity of the fanbase is impressive to me.

Hi there! Like the title says, I'm a gal from Oklahoma who's been in the MLP community for a long time but I just recently got into FiM. Applejack has long been a favorite pony of mine since I grew up with G3 ponies and collected G1 ponies, so to see her in FiM with such a well-written character is amazing. I love drawing, especially drawing my OCs *points to Nightlore in my avatar* so you might see my artwork around.

Offline, I'm a blacksmith who loves swords, a member of Clan Donnachaidh (Scottish clan), and a proud horse owner. I own two 'real' ponies, an older gelding named Ringo and a sweetheart of a rescued mare named Dusty who I actually personally rescued from a bad situation, along with her baby who now belongs to my sister. I'm currently training Dusty and she's doing quite well!

Well, guess I'll see ya around. Glad to meet y'all!

Edited by dakotadarkhooves
  • Brohoof 12

Pleased to meet yah! I hope you have yourself a grand time here! ^^

• Brohoof 4

11 minutes ago, dakotadarkhooves said:

Hi there! Like the title says, I'm a gal from Oklahoma who's been in the MLP community for a long time but I just recently got into FiM. Applejack has long been a favorite pony of mine since I grew up with G3 ponies and collected G1 ponies, so to see her in FiM with such a well-written character is amazing. I love drawing, especially drawing my OCs *points to Nightlore in my avatar* so you might see my artwork around.

Offline, I'm a blacksmith who loves swords, a member of Clan Donnachaidh (Scottish clan), and a proud horse owner. I own two 'real' ponies, an older gelding named Ringo and a sweetheart of a rescued mare named Dusty who I actually personally rescued from a bad situation, along with her baby who now belongs to my sister. I'm currently training Dusty and she's doing quite well!

Well, guess I'll see ya around. Glad to meet y'all!

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: applejack
How did you find MLP Forums?: I was looking for some places to share my love for ponies, since a lot of the older forums I was a part of are very inactive. This was the first result that popped up!
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I'm a long-time fan/collector of MLP, I've been at it for a little over 15 yrs now. To be perfectly honest I was nervous to watch FiM because it's so different from the MLP I grew up with, but I finally caved and got hooked on it after a couple episodes! Now I really enjoy it and the creativity of the fanbase is impressive to me.

Greetings, mortal!

All shall fall before our unified might.

Truly, you are a valuable asset to our organisation, even in your infancy.

Especially due to your blacksmithery skills  talent at drawing  Scottishness  actual ownership of actual horses  love of AJ since times of yore all-round amazingness. :D

We welcome you, o acolyte of the pony.

I am more than willing to assist in your training, if questions you may have.

Enjoy your time spent as our diabolical minion! :icwudt:

• Brohoof 5

Hi @dakotadarkhooves and welcome to the forums!

Blacksmith, artist, member of Scottish clan... Damn girl, you are so cool!

I'm glad that your love for MLP continued also to G4 and FiM, let's hope that upcoming fifth pony generation appeal to you as well and you'll stay with us for years to come!

I'm sure that you'll make lots of friends and have fun here!

• Brohoof 6

Welcome to the forums! I'd love to see some more of your art!:D

And dang, owning real ponies? That's pretty cool.:P

Anyway, have fun making new friends!:)

3 hours ago, Duality said:

blacksmith_pony__patreon_reward__by_yakovlev_vad-dc3l09z.png

Wow, that's a cool picture!:)

Edited by Rhythm Red
  • Brohoof 5

@PathfinderCS @Cash In @Wannabrony @Nye @CHA0SXIII Thank you! Nice you meet all of you! ^_^

@Nightfall Gloam Ahh thank you! I'm doing well, how about yourself?

@Duality Hehe! Thank you so much, I shall enjoy my position as a minion <3 That artwork is amazing omg thank you for sharing it with me, love it!

@Mortar Lol hey there >u<

@cuteycindyhoney Aw haha thanks! Both my horses go barefoot actually, since the terrain here is good for it, but I do trim/file their hooves myself! And if I ever decided to do jumping on Dusty, or if my sister did something competitive-wise with her horse, I'd probably shoe them myself <3

@Divine plywood Eee thank you! :squee: I'm looking forward to meeting lots of new people here! And I know there's a lot of debate going around about G5 atm but Hasbro has had me hooked for three generations (that I've actually been alive for haha) so I have hopes for it to be good. Here's hoping they continue to make ponies we can stand behind!

@Rhythm Red Thanks! I'll post some in a bit! Yeah hehe I've loved horses ever since I can remember. Got the horse-crazy genes from my mother :smug: They're great, I love my horses <3 

• Brohoof 7

1 minute ago, dakotadarkhooves said:

Thanks! Ahh you're from OK too? I wasn't sure how many other pony fans there were out here hehe! Nice to meet you!

me neither i thought i was the only one in my state xD lol and nice to meet you to ^^ 

• Brohoof 1

On 2/20/2018 at 10:57 AM, dakotadarkhooves said:

@cuteycindyhoney@Divine plywood Aw haha thanks! Both my horses go barefoot actually, since the terrain here is good for it, but I do trim/file their hooves myself! And if I ever decided to do jumping on Dusty, or if my sister did something competitive-wise with her horse, I'd probably shoe them myself <3

I envy you for your horses. I've only been around horses a couple of times. I wish it was more.

Wow! An OG gen1:er!

During the dark ages, I avoided MLP like the plague. I've never been much for being manly, but pink horses in a fantasy land felt like a step too far. :toldya:

I used to have a swordsmith as a roomie a few years back. He was nice, but he also broke our mirror, door and fire alarm (slain by sword) in addition to throwing some dorm furniture out the balcony. He had a thing for damasc (No idea if that works in english), and he made some messers. All quite impressive work...

Oh. I'm going off the tangents like a mathematician on a rave. We're glad to have you, and of course, glad that you see that Applejack is the best pony!

Welcome to the forums!