Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

That Cringy kid back in elementary school

Lucid_Nightlight

C'mon, we all know him. Every school has one or more of these people.

In this thread people can tell stories about this kid. It doesn't even have to be elementary school.

PLEASE DO NOT GIVE REAL NAMES. We are NOT here to belittle anyone.

When I was in primary school I was the weird anime kid. The one who would wear cat ears in class and try to act all anime-y.

Oh, you don't want to know about this one kid back in elementary school... but oddly enough, later on in my last couple years of high school we became friends. He changed so much and actually became pretty decent. We're still in contact to this day.

• 2 years later...

Definitely me, the kid who always gets into trouble and never have much playtime at recess because I'm always get timed out. ^_^ But ey, there was this one time this annoying kid kept bothering me, so he got what's coming for him. So...I think getting timed out for that reason was worth it.

*sign that good o' easy time, when you can smack someone who deserve it without having to face the consequences other then a little timed out in the corner...

I was actually more normal in school than I am now ^_^ 

I remember that there was this one kid who would get up in peoples faces a lot and make weird noises, or call us weird names.   I think he thought people thought he was cool for doing it, lol.   He was a nice kid though, just weird haha.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Doesn't matter what sob story they have, even if it is real. If by sheer coincidence I meet them again now in squalor, I'd simply reject their pleas for help since they chose to spurn my attempts to befriend them.

• 3 months later...

Does "trying to be the class clown but always cracks a joke at the worst time possible" count?

It was rumored that he somehow got his shoe stuck in the toilet too...which would have explained why there was a stall out of order for a while and he disappeared off of the face of the earth shortly after...

There was another who would get out of situations by acting like sonic. It made me chuckle a few times. Get in trouble? He would "sonic run" out of there, much to the annoyance of the playground aids.

I don't think I was, I was just a loner who basically sat and observed people...

• 3 weeks later...

The amount of people in here saying "yeah I was that weird cringy kid back in school" is not something that I expected, but then again, we all like a show about colorful talking horses so I mean, I guess we all must be a little eccentric :please: It's alright though, now we can all be weird together! ^_^

I don't believe that I was ever considered "weird" back in school, I just never had many friends so I was alone a lot of the time :blush:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I probably was that kid. So stories, eh I chose to do a dance competition literally to avoid having to attend haha. Therefore everyone thought I was fruity and hyper I mean I am hyper that and I pretty much was great at that dance competition uwu.

(I didn't know him in elementary school, but throughout middle/high school.) Mine has actually become a figure of notoriety, being one of the subjects of Idubbz's "Full Force" video which as it stands has 21M views, so I feel like it's fine to give the name Robert. (I won't give his last name since it wasn't stated).

There's not much to say about him that wasn't stated in the video, he was just a bizarre guy all around.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I think I was the cringy kid in every grade (not just elementary school).  I've always been socially awkward, introverted and obsessive.

I try to comfort myself with the idea that it's probably better to be the cringy kid than the stinky kid.  :mlp_laugh:  At least I can say I take baths.

Edited by Dita Bear