Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sorry if this is redundant but...

CHA0SXIII

This may have been stated elsewhere and if so I really am sorry (still very new here) but I was wondering if you a fanfic that's NOT nsfw but can't for some reason or other be linked here if your still allowed to talk about here as long as you don't put a link to it. I'm asking because I've started writing a T rated fanfic that may dip into some darker stuff later down the line or may get the rating bumped up to just barely M. Hope I didn't post this in the wrong spot and that I haven't caused any of you any grief if so I really am sorry, I'm just trying not break any rules here so please be patient with me as I don't have a lot of experience with forums in general. Thank you for your time.   

@CHA0SXIII

Moving to Site Questions. :)

To answer your question you can still talk about it or even ask advice regarding it, but you have to be careful just what you talk about. Keep in mind we've allowed discussion on fics like Cupcakes and Rainbow Factory as long as those fics weren't actually shared in any capacity here. I mean if you have questions on what you're wanting to talk about you can PM a staffer to see if it's appropriate to post. No problem there. ^^

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, PathfinderCS said:

@CHA0SXIII

Moving to Site Questions. :)

To answer your question you can still talk about it or even ask advice regarding it, but you have to be careful just what you talk about. Keep in mind we've allowed discussion on fics like Cupcakes and Rainbow Factory as long as those fics weren't actually shared in any capacity here. I mean if you have questions on what you're wanting to talk about you can PM a staffer to see if it's appropriate to post. No problem there. ^^

Thank you. I'm real new here and don't want to cause trouble. The story I'm working on is action-adventure and has violence, death, and profanity as the "warning" tags but I'm hoping to try to keep it "T" if I can without watering it down. Right now I have no further questions about it, but I figured I just get this one out of the way now rather than later. Thanks again, PathfinderCS.  

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was locked