Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask My Little Ponies (Taking a Break)

Sparklefan1234
Message added by MangoFoalix

I've contacted by the OP of this thread to let everyone know that the OP is the only one who is allowed to roleplay other characters in this thread. Anyone else doing it will be reported and dealt with.

Addendum by @Passion: There are only two rules listed in OP opening post. Please follow them both.

3 minutes ago, Scootaloo90747475 said:

hey pinkie are you really the real pinkie pie or  just another one of those pinkie clone from the mirror pool that escape  and the real pinkie pie is trapped in the mirror poolOIP.eNVWtA8jXijDb6FRYESktAHaEK?pid=ImgDe

"Related question. How would a pony hypothetically know she was a clone?"

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, Scootaloo90747475 said:

hey pinkie are you really the real pinkie pie or  just another one of those pinkie clone from the mirror pool that escape  and the real pinkie pie is trapped in the mirror pool

Yes. :)

19 minutes ago, Pinkie said:

"Related question. How would a pony hypothetically know she was a clone?"

Have you ever seen "The 6th Day" starring Arnold Schwarzenegger? :ooh:

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-02-27 at 12:17 PM, ProfVenturer said:

Hey Rainbow Dash. Put Daring Do on speaker phone so she could answer this:

Scariest adventure you've ever had?

DaringCon 2019 *Shudders* >_>

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Moments ago, ProfVenturer said:

Another question: Mane 6, what's the funniest thing you've ever seen Pinkie Pie do?

Chimicherrychanga! :sneer:

Thanks, Dashie!...How is that funny? :ooh:

*Grumbles* :huh:

On 2021-02-18 at 1:22 AM, Emperor Azurailo said:

Have you ever thought of trying to convince the Royal Sisters to take the throne back? Or perhaps train someone you trust to succeed you?

Haha! Puns. :laugh:

I don't get it. :wacko:

14 minutes ago, raykv423 said:

Yo, AJ, have you ever taking up boxing? Kinda like Rocky or Muhammad Ali, ya know? 

If you mean kickboxing then, yeah. :mlp_icwudt:

13 minutes ago, Scootaloo90747475 said:

hey rainbow dash what if you met a Robotic Version of yourself called Metal rainbow dash that think it is the real rainbow dash and try to kill you to take your place

That'd never happen. :dash:

2 hours ago, Scootaloo90747475 said:

hey twilight what is your favorite sonic the hedgehog character?

The chili dog. :P

2 minutes ago, ProfVenturer said:

Who has the softest fur?

Probably, Rarity. She uses a lot of products to keep her coat soft and shiny. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

Come to think of it, think about all the problems in your life and all the things that stress you out. All of people's problems, and all of that. Will it even be a problem in a day, 10 days, or a year away? Getting out in nature can really help you put your problems in perspective. It may consume you all day, one problem or issue but once you get out there and pull yourself away into a realm where you are surrounded by things that have been there for thousands, even millions of years, it really puts people's problems where they belong. I just don't care about most of the world's issues, that is not for me to solve. Nor is it my place to do anything on that. I have my own path to walk, and my own life to live. 

What do you think of this, Twilight? 

• Brohoof 1

46 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Come to think of it, think about all the problems in your life and all the things that stress you out. All of people's problems, and all of that. Will it even be a problem in a day, 10 days, or a year away? Getting out in nature can really help you put your problems in perspective. It may consume you all day, one problem or issue but once you get out there and pull yourself away into a realm where you are surrounded by things that have been there for thousands, even millions of years, it really puts people's problems where they belong. I just don't care about most of the world's issues, that is not for me to solve. Nor is it my place to do anything on that. I have my own path to walk, and my own life to live. 

What do you think of this, Twilight? 

I love camping! :ticking:

• Brohoof 1