Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky
Message added by MangoFoalix

I've contacted by the OP of this thread to let everyone know that the OP is the only one who is allowed to roleplay other characters in this thread. Anyone else doing it will be reported and dealt with.

Addendum by @Passion: There are only two rules listed in OP opening post. Please follow them both.

19 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

How's it going working with Sunburst and Trixie at the school?

The "Great and Powerful" Trixie excels at everything she puts her mind to. :proud:

19 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Does Discord help around the school sometimes?

Yes, unfortunately:dry:

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Trixie said:

The "Great and Powerful" Trixie excels at everything she puts her mind to. :proud:

Yes, unfortunately:dry:

1. I see.

2. What does he help with? And does he do it with or without Chaos?

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

It was mine. :adorkable:

Getting some revenge on him huh Twilight?

Anyways, I got a question for Applejack. 

Why did you not notice that Apple Bloom was getting bullied by Babs Seed?! Didn't you notice that Apple Bloom was avoiding her? Or that she was not in her treehouse? Or the fact that the apple cart she made was destroyed? I know that Babs is good now by the way, I am just wondering why you never noticed. I know that Babs was getting bullied, and you never got the chance to tell Apple Bloom about what the deal was, but she was staying at the farm right?

Also, Rarity, I appreciate that you where the only one not to overreact to Sweetie Belle (and the rest of the CMC) being 

Spoiler

Gabby Gums.

You actually took the time to tell her what she did was wrong and why it was wrong. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
26 minutes ago, Flashlight23 said:

Getting some revenge on him huh Twilight?

I'm Starlight Glimmer! :glimmer:

Why did you not notice that Apple Bloom was getting bullied by Babs Seed?! Didn't you notice that Apple Bloom was avoiding her? Or that she was not in her treehouse? Or the fact that the apple cart she made was destroyed? I know that Babs is good now by the way, I am just wondering why you never noticed. I know that Babs was getting bullied, and you never got the chance to tell Apple Bloom about what the deal was, but she was staying at the farm right?

I...Um...IS THAT AN APPLE TREE!? :lie:

Also, Rarity, I appreciate that you where the only one not to overreact to Sweetie Belle (and the rest of the CMC) being 

Hide contents

Gabby Gums.

You actually took the time to tell her what she did was wrong and why it was wrong. 

Thank You, My Friend. I appreciate your kind words very much. :mlp_rarity:

4 minutes ago, Flashlight23 said:

Twilight: What did you think of this picture?

She's pretty good at mimicking me. :-P

Edited by Sparklefan1234

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Thank You, My Friend. I appreciate your kind words very much. :mlp_rarity:

You're welcome! It was better than shunning family (cough Applejack) or raining on your biggest fan who considers you the closest thing to a big sister she has (cough Rainbow). 

Also, Sorry Starlight! The colored text made me think you where Twilight. I realized to late. :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

37 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

That's cool.

How does he balance between working at the School and being the Royal Crystaler?

Sunburst doesn't work at the School of Friendship during the weekend. :fluttershy:

3 hours ago, PawelS said:

To all the Mane 6: How sneaky are you?

Maximum sneaky. :ph3ar:

I'M MAXIMUM SNEAKY, TOO! :pinkie:

I can be pretty sneaky if the situation calls for it. :mlp_smug:

I try not to be too sneaky unless, peanut butter cookies are involved of course. :please:

Being sneaky scares me. :blush:

Sneakiness leads to disorganization and chaos. :lostit:

Twilight: Did you have to pull that Mare-Do-Well thing on Rainbow? She might have a huge ego, but you did not need to embarrass her like that. Why didn't you just talk to her? You where also acting a bit Hypocritical in that you where praising Mare-Do-Well (AKA you and four others) after you told Rainbow that she should not be praising herself.

• Brohoof 1

38 minutes ago, Flashlight23 said:

Twilight: Did you have to pull that Mare-Do-Well thing on Rainbow? She might have a huge ego, but you did not need to embarrass her like that. Why didn't you just talk to her?

Simple: We needed to fill time in the episode. :twi:

9 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Princess's also have the ability to break the fourth wall. :twi:

Oh so that's why Celestia always says "My Little Ponies". She was quoting the title. And she was taller than everypony else so you where literal "little ponies" to her.

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Flashlight23 said:

Oh so that's why Celestia always says "My Little Ponies". She was quoting the title. And she was taller than everypony else so you where literal "little ponies" to her.

"Celeste" ain't really a Princess. She just wandered on to the set one day, took a crown and never left. :mlp_wat: