Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask My Little Ponies (Taking a Break)

Sparklefan1234
Message added by MangoFoalix

I've contacted by the OP of this thread to let everyone know that the OP is the only one who is allowed to roleplay other characters in this thread. Anyone else doing it will be reported and dealt with.

Addendum by @Passion: There are only two rules listed in OP opening post. Please follow them both.

Hey twilight would you ever go to other Dimensions or a alternate universe where you would meet the good counterpart of king sombra  and what would your reaction beSee the source image

hey rainbow dash what would you do if you face mephiles the dark in pony form and what if mephiles  absorbed your  shadow  

34411.jpg&ehk=2hUrZONnvAiFrJZl%2BVov5S7gd4rqw8j-a613030b-ff09-4e02-9541-28256962

Edited by Scootaloo90747475
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Scootaloo90747475 said:

Hey twilight would you ever go to other Dimensions or a alternate universe where you would meet the good counterpart of king sombra  and what would your reaction be

If I knew the right spell. :adorkable:

1 hour ago, Scootaloo90747475 said:

hey rainbow dash what would you do if you face mephiles the dark in pony form and what if mephiles  absorbed your  shadow  

Huh? :confused:

Nyx is best-known for her central role in Past Sins. She is created by an unfinished ritual intended to restore Nightmare Moon's power and give her a body of her own. When Twilight Sparkle discovers her, she remembers nothing from longer than two hours earlier, but possesses an understanding of the Equestrian language and pony behavior.

Twilight takes the filly in to determine if she is actually Nightmare Moon, but soon comes to care for Nyx like a daughter. Possibly as a result of Twilight's blood being used in the ritual, Nyx has a nearly insatiable appetite for learning and loves to read as much as her adopted mother does.

She is also extremely sensitive and prone to crying fits when she thinks she has done anything to disappoint Twilight. During the story, she is called a "crybaby" numerous times. Her love of learning makes her unpopular with the colts and fillies in her class, but she manages to befriend the Cutie Mark Crusaders and Twist.

As an alicorn, Nyx possesses incredible magical ability - best demonstrated by her ability to turn Fluttershy into a tree with relative ease. However, in Nightmare or Nyx?, her magical power is significantly weakened, due to Luna taking back the bulk of her power (it originally being hers, as Nightmare Moon) at the end of Past Sins.

She wears a vest to hide her wings and a pair of enchanted glasses to disguise her eyes, which naturally resemble those of Nightmare Moon.

• Brohoof 2

26 minutes ago, raykv423 said:

Rarity, what's your opinion on flannel shirts and Carhartt jackets? :please:

I think flannel shirts are quite cozy. :BrightMacContent:...Do not tell anypony I said that. :sealed:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

On 2021-02-15 at 5:58 PM, Scootaloo90747475 said:

hey Twilight what your opinion on NyxImage result for mlp nyx vector

On 2021-02-15 at 6:04 PM, Twilight Sparkle said:

I don't know anything about Nyx, TBH. 

Somepony has a question for you, @Totally Lyra:twismile:

She's only the cutest, most adorable little filly in existence! :pinkie: (totally not biased, that's an objective fact right there :proud:)

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

She's only the cutest, most adorable little filly in existence! :pinkie: (totally not biased, that's an objective fact right there :proud:)

I am required by Equestrian law to agree as Nyxie's mother. :P

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Emperor Azurailo said:

Alright, this is a question for all the Mane 6 as well as Spike and Starlight: Surely, you guys know what Anthros are. What would your reaction be if you learnt that you could access their soil? Or if one of them appeared in Equestria?

Yes. We spray for 'em weekly. :mlp_wat:

1 minute ago, Applejack said:

Ants! Those critters're all over Sweet Apple Acres.  :mlp_gag:

Oh, I didn't say ants. I meant Anthro folks, as in anthropomorphs. I'm confident Twilight knows about them. Or even Rarity! Spike is an anthro, for reference. He walks on two legs, unlike ponies.

• Brohoof 1

43 minutes ago, Emperor Azurailo said:

Oh, I didn't say ants. I meant Anthro folks, as in anthropomorphs. I'm confident Twilight knows about them. Or even Rarity! Spike is an anthro, for reference. He walks on two legs, unlike ponies.

You'll have to excuse Applejack, Darling. She isn't as worldly as most ponies. :grin:

1 hour ago, Emperor Azurailo said:

Alright, this is a question for all the Mane 6 as well as Spike and Starlight: Surely, you guys know what Anthros are. What would your reaction be if you learnt that you could access their soil? Or if one of them appeared in Equestria?

Yes, Lyra Heartstrings was one of my fillyhood BFFF's. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

hey twilight if the real Groger return and made a team  of villain from  different universe  and he will bring back Sombra  and Tirek cozy glow and Chrysalis and also a new villain Mephiles the dark  

Image result for mlp cozy glowimage.png.fe0987f14ad38db4351e63da5df4ac1b.pngImage result for mlp chrysalisImage result for mlp king sombraSee the source imagedd44it1-ad02c909-c63f-43e3-b1db-ae644aba

image.png

Edited by Scootaloo90747475
  • Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Scootaloo90747475 said:

hey twilight if the real Groger return and made a team  of villain from  different universe  and he will bring back Sombra  and Tirek cozy glow and Chrysalis and also a new villain Mephiles the dark  

We would defeat them like we always do. B)