Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask My Little Ponies (Taking a Break)

Sparklefan1234
Message added by MangoFoalix

I've contacted by the OP of this thread to let everyone know that the OP is the only one who is allowed to roleplay other characters in this thread. Anyone else doing it will be reported and dealt with.

Addendum by @Passion: There are only two rules listed in OP opening post. Please follow them both.

Moments ago, Scootaloo67575 said:

hey applejack what would you do if somepony try to steal your apple from your family farm what would you? 

I'd chase 'em that's what! :mlp_gag:

1 minute ago, Scootaloo67575 said:

hey Rainbow dash what do you think about the Batman

I think you're asking the wrong-:dash:

I LOVE  BATMAN! :ticking:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Scootaloo67575 said:

Hey Twilight how would you react if scootaloo turn out to actually be a umbrum/shadow pony  how would your reaction?

I would do absolutely anything to help her! :ticking:

Then, I would send her to live with @Totally Lyra because Nyx is also a shadow pony and I don't have my nightlight. :lie:

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

I would do absolutely anything to help her! :ticking:

Then, I would send her to live with @Totally Lyra because Nyx is also a shadow pony and I don't have my nightlight. :lie:

what about sombra? he is a shadow pony ( well at least  in the comic )

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Is King Sombra Nyx's father, @Totally Lyra:wacko:

Nope. The conditions surrounding Nyx's birth didn't require or allow for parents. Though I suppose if Twilight ever gets married, the lucky stallion could become an adoptive father of sorts. :ooh:

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Totally Lyra said:

Nope. The conditions surrounding Nyx's birth didn't require or allow for parents. Though I suppose if Twilight ever gets married, the lucky stallion could become an adoptive father of sorts. :ooh:

Aliens!? :BornAgainBrony:

No, I think they're Caneighdian. :twi:

(edited)

*looks at the banner*

To the Mane 6 (and anypony else who wants to answer): If you had a lightsaber, what color it would be?

Edited by PawelS
grammar
  • Brohoof 2

16 minutes ago, PawelS said:

To the Mane 6 (and anypony else who wants to answer): If you had a lightsaber, what color it would be?

Can "rainbow" be an option? :dash:

Purple. Like Mace Windu. :twi:

Green! :BornAgainBrony:

Red. ;)

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Scootaloo67575 said:

hey applejack what would your reaction be if Rainbow dash bonded with the Carnage symbiote and became Carnage  Dash and Scootaloo bonded with the venom symbiote how would you react?

What?… :mlp_wat:

(edited)
14 hours ago, Windy Breeze said:

Hey, Rainbow Dash. You and I are adorable. All Wonderbolts are adorable 💙Untitled813.png.55b45e83070286f925178d622adeb6b2.png

But most important of all, they had a cool awesome member named Rainbow Dash 

I’ve heard Rainbow Dash is a very handsome mare. :toldya:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Scootaloo67575 said:

hey Rarity how would you react  if sweetiebelle was secretly a crime fighter name spider Filly  what would your reaction be? 

Sweetie Belle is secretly a crime fighter named “Super Belle”. :please: 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Scootaloo67575 said:

hey Fluttershy rainbow dash rarity  Pinkie applejack  and Twilight sparkles what do you guy think about these video?

We haven’t watched his videos in a LONG time. :wau:

A question for Applejack.

Now you're a practical sort of pony. If you could, how would you redesign the more fanciful pony cities to make them more grounded?

image.png.f3e87109c4036ab6fb6bb180007c9df3.png

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

Now you're a practical sort of pony. If you could, how would you redesign the more fanciful pony cities to make them more grounded?

Everything is barns! :mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 1

hey Rainbow dash how would you react if Scootaloo became Spider Filly and defeated king sombra chrysalis Tirek cozy pony of shadow the real grogar cozy glow what would your  reaction be?

Spider Filly                                                                                                                                                                  Scootaloo  bonded venom symbiote

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Scootaloo67575 said:

hey Rainbow dash how would you react if Scootaloo became Spider Filly and defeated king sombra chrysalis Tirek cozy pony of shadow the real grogar cozy glow what would your  reaction be?

You *really* want this to happen, don’t ya? :dash:

Actually I have the same question for Rarity. Once you were possessed with dark magics and redesigned Ponyville (hideously, if you don't mind me saying - friggin dark magic). Now you are in your right and fabulous pony mind, how would you give Ponyville an uplift to make it more majesstic? 

• Brohoof 1

48 minutes ago, abrony-mouse said:

Actually I have the same question for Rarity. Once you were possessed with dark magics and redesigned Ponyville.

Now you are in your right and fabulous pony mind, how would you give Ponyville an uplift to make it more majesstic? 

I would make things more a bit more colorful were in charge of beautifying Ponyville. :devious:

• Brohoof 1