Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask My Little Ponies (Taking a Break)

Sparklefan1234
Message added by MangoFoalix

I've contacted by the OP of this thread to let everyone know that the OP is the only one who is allowed to roleplay other characters in this thread. Anyone else doing it will be reported and dealt with.

Addendum by @Passion: There are only two rules listed in OP opening post. Please follow them both.

1 hour ago, ChB said:

Dear Applejack

You and your family are not only amazing farmers, but also amazing carpenters! It usually takes several weeks to build a barn, and you all managed to build one in less than 12 hours! :o 

Why, if you and your family did carpentry for a living, you would make billions! But I know you don't do what you do for money. You do what you do out of love for your family, your friends, and the people of Ponyville. 

Much respect! :) 

Howdy, @ChB!

It means a lot to us when somepony compliments our speed when it comes't barn raisin'!

In fact,  Apple Strudle holds the record for building a barn in the fastest time in the history of Germaneigh. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, ChB said:

@ Applejack

What was Apple Strudle's fastest time? 

Apple Strudle raised that barn in three minutes flat. :proud:

The previous record holders time was a respectable three minutes & forty two seconds. 

• Brohoof 1

34 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Apple Strudle raised that barn in three minutes flat. :proud:

The previous record holders time was a respectable three minutes & forty two seconds. 

Three minutes?! 

320?cb=20151123174804

The First Little Pig can't even build a straw house that fast! 

You all are awesome!

latest?cb=20121222153803

• Brohoof 1

48 minutes ago, ChB said:

Three minutes?! 

320?cb=20151123174804

The First Little Pig can't even build a straw house that fast! 

You all are awesome!

Aww. Thank Y'so much, Sugarcube. :rarity:

We're like the "Master Builders" from "The Lego Movie" in pony form. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, ChB said:

@ Rarity

Do you want to further expand your Boutique business? Or are three boutiques in Ponyville, Canterlot, and Manehattan enough? 

As much as I have dreamed about opening a boutique in every corner of Equestria,

I believe I should let my current stores flourish & see where their success (Or lack of success.) takes me

before I consider expanding my business.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

As much as I have dreamed about opening a boutique in every corner of Equestria,

I believe I should let my current stores flourish & see where their success (Or lack of success.) takes me

before I consider expanding my business.

Good thinking, Rarity. 

Did I mention that you have the BEST fashion show?

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, ChB said:

Good thinking, Rarity. 

Did I mention that you have the BEST fashion show?

Thank You ever so much, @ChB! I can't even begin to telll you how much I appreciate your compliement. :D

It fills me with a great deal of pride when somepony comes up to me & says that I have the BEST fashion shows, outfits ect.

Comments like yours DO NOT go unnoticed, if anything,

they inspire me to work even harder to create even *more* unique & fabulous designs. :grin:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Sparklefan1234

Dear Mane 6, what do you personally think of the Changeling race (new appearance and lifestyle) now that they've gotten a better leader in Thorax?

Twilight Sparkle: I believe the Changeling race is in a much kinder & better place then they were under Queen Chrysalis's rule.

Thanks in large part to Thorax's tremendous leadership. :adorkable:

Rarity: I believe the Changelings are in a much better place emotionally then they were previously & I couldn't be happier for them.

Also, I think their new look is simply divine. :grin:

Rainbow Dash: I'm really happy they aren't under that overgrown beetle Queen Chrysalis's rule anymore &

their new look is *totally* awesome! B)

Applejack: I agree with Rainbow Dash as far as Queen Chrysalis is concerned.

As for the Changeling's new look, I think they look downright spiffy. :icwudt:

Pinkie Pie: I'm *so* happy for Thorax & the other Changelings & I think they look *really* pretty! :pinkie:

Fluttershy: I am very happy for Thorax & the other Changelings & I think they are the *most* adorable bug creatures I've ever seen. :kindness:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

26 minutes ago, Azul Maya said:

Do you think they'll make another Tink movie (Tinker Bell)?

Worst Didney villain?

Fave quote from Didney?

1. I'm not sure. :P

2. As in "least favorite"?  If that's the case then, my least favorite Disney villain is Lady Tremaine aka Wicked Stepmother from Cinderella.

3. My favorite Disney quote is actually one I learned from my Changeling friend @WiiGuy2014:

"The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique."

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

15 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Harry enjoys fruits, vegetables & also loves tofu-based fish tacos. :fluttershy:

I'm sure you make really good tacos for him! :) 

By the way, how are you and Rarity doing for The Pony Tones? Do you two plan on competing in Equestrian Idol, someday?

• Brohoof 1

42 minutes ago, ChB said:

I'm sure you make really good tacos for him! :) 

By the way, how are you and Rarity doing for The Pony Tones? Do you two plan on competing in Equestrian Idol, someday?

Equestrian Idol?! :sealed:

Ah-I mean, I'm not sure if I'm quite ready for that yet. :blush:

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Equestrian Idol?! :sealed:

Ah-I mean, I'm not sure if I'm quite ready for that yet. :blush:

No worries, Fluttershy! Take your time.

By the way, have you ever seen Animal Planet?

• Brohoof 1

25 minutes ago, ChB said:

No worries, Fluttershy! Take your time.

By the way, have you ever seen Animal Planet?

Thank You, @ChB. I have to take baby steps & while that may take a while, my dream is to compete on Equestrian Idol one day.

I *love* Animal Planet as well as the National Geographic Channel. :squee:

I'm sorry to interrupt, but I also enjoy watching "true crime" shows on television. I think they're fascinating. :o

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Thank You, @ChB. I have to take baby steps & while that may take a while my dream is to compete on Equestrian Idol one day.

I *love* Animal Planet as well as the National Geographic Channel. :squee:

I'm sorry to interrupt, but I also enjoy watching "true crime" shows on television. I think they're fascinating. :o

Awesome, I love Animal Planet and National Geographic too, Fluttershy! My favorite show was "The Most Extreme." It's so awesome to see how amazing some animals can be.

Twilight, I like true crime shows, too. Have you seen "Forensic Files" or "Making a Murderer"?

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, ChB said:

Awesome, I love Animal Planet and National Geographic too, Fluttershy! My favorite show was "The Most Extreme." It's so awesome to see how amazing some animals can be.

Twilight, I like true crime shows, too. Have you seen "Forensic Files" or "Making a Murderer"?

1. I especially love documentaries like "Planet Earth" and things of that nature. :kindness:

2. Yes I have watched both of those. Also, it's so interesting to see somepony else who enjoys shows like those. :adorkable:

Just now, Pr0m4NV14 said:

Do you ever wonder how weird it would be if there was no music playing when you burst into song in front of all of ponyville?

That sounds like it would be terrifying. :blush:

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

Do you ever wonder how weird it would be if there was no music playing when you burst into song in front of all of ponyville?

Also, who plays the background music for your little numbers?

• Brohoof 1

35 minutes ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

Also, who plays the background music for your little numbers?

I...Don't...Know. :o

Oh, c'mon, Twilight! You don't know "Mike"?!  You're supposed to be the Princess of Friendship!? :blink: 

Who's Mike? :confused:

Mike Rowe Fone! Musician extraordinaire! :pinkie:

*Oh*, *that*, Mike!  Of course I've heard of him...:lie:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Yes I have watched both of those. Also, it's so interesting to see somepony else who enjoys shows like those. :adorkable:

I'm glad you like it too, Twilight! This might be a sensitive topic, so you don't have to answer this question, if you don't want to:

Spoiler

What did you think of the trial of Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey, in "Making a Murderer"? Both innocent? Both guilty? Or one innocent, and the other guilty? 

• Brohoof 1