Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask My Little Ponies (Taking a Break)

Sparklefan1234
Message added by MangoFoalix

I've contacted by the OP of this thread to let everyone know that the OP is the only one who is allowed to roleplay other characters in this thread. Anyone else doing it will be reported and dealt with.

Addendum by @Passion: There are only two rules listed in OP opening post. Please follow them both.

Greetings, Ponies of the MLP Forums!

This is a topic in which, you are allowed to ask questions to me and any of my five amazing friends. :twi:

Sup? B)

Hello, Darlings. :grin:

Howdy! :smug:

Hiya! :)

Um...Hello? :blush:

"The Great and Powerful" Trixie has decided to grace this thread with her presence as well. :wau:

Before we begin, I would like to thank our friends  @Totally Lyra & Lyra Heartstrings for giving us this idea. 

Rules:

1. Please keep your questions clean/No cussing.
  2. No shipping questions. 
  3. Questions should only be directed at the ponies in the thread title. 
  4. No repetitive questions please.
  5. No one word responses to my answers please. 
  6. Please don't try to make me write what you want me to write.
  7. If you don't have a question to ask please don't bother posting. 
Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 11

Seeing as I recently became a huge fan of Disney movies, and the icon... I have a question for everypony, if I may be so bold. :twi:

Who would you consider to be your favorite Disney character? You can only choose one. :proud: If it makes it easier, maybe princesses only, but I really don't want to limit it to that. :twi:

• Brohoof 5

On 2/20/2018 at 11:19 AM, StrawCherry said:

Seeing as I recently became a huge fan of Disney movies, and the icon... I have a question for everypony, if I may be so bold. :twi:

Who would you consider to be your favorite Disney character? You can only choose one. :proud: If it makes it easier, maybe princesses only, but I really don't want to limit it to that. :twi:

Yay! Our first question!

I choose Vanellope von Schweetz. I mean, duh she lives in a world made of sweet treats! *drools* :pinkie:

I choose Cinderella. :grin:

Snow White :kindness:

Belle :adorkable:

Tiana :smug:

Rapunzel, I guess. >_> 

On 2/20/2018 at 11:30 AM, Brainstorm said:

Main Six,

How did it feel being Seaponies for a little while? 

Is Tempest/Fizzlepop doing alright?

1. It was AWESOME! B)

2. It's funny you should ask, Tempest recently wrote to me & said she found a nice cottage on the outskirts of Ponyville for her and Grubber. :adorkable:

On 2/20/2018 at 11:23 AM, Mirage said:

I'm going to bring Eternal Night, drown your little Ponyville in sorrow and chaos, then eat you.

Any last words?

No! Bad, Mirage! :angry: 

On 2/20/2018 at 11:34 AM, WiiGuy2014 said:

If you could go to any Disney setting, where would all you ponies go?

I always thought the provincial town from "Beauty and the Beast" was nice. :adorkable:

Mount Olympus from "Hercules". :sneer:

On 2/20/2018 at 11:40 AM, Kyoshi said:

Hello 6 Mane. I have ice cream on the mind, so to all of you, what is your favorite flavor of said creamy ice?

All the ice cream! :pinkie:

On 2/20/2018 at 11:41 AM, Prospekt said:

Each one of you, which moment you have spent with your friends do you cherish the most and why?

Every moment we spend together are the ones I cherish the most. :adorkable:

Meeting Daring Do. >_>

Going to our first Grand Galloping Gala together. :grin:

Umm...All of them? :kindness:

That time we made the chandelier for Twilight with all of our memories in it. :ooh:

When my friends helped me beat Flim & Flam in the cider competition. :lie:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 5

24 minutes ago, CrystalBloodMoon, Scoffer of Humans said:

Yo, Mane 6. Do any of you actually notice Pinkie's "Fourth Wall Breaking"? If so, doesn't that scare you at all? :kindness:

Sup, @CrystalBloodMoon, Scoffer of Humans

We used to call  Pinkie out on stuff when she did something or said something weird but now, we usually just ignore it. >_>

29 minutes ago, CrystalBloodMoon, Scoffer of Humans said:

Pinkie Pie, what's the deal with that, and what are you hiding? :okiedokieloki:

That's for me to know & you to find out. *Maniacal laughter* :sneer:

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Ahaha. My most...disliked ponies!

What do you think of me?

We think you're a super amazing pony & we'd be more than happy to be your friends! :)

Agreed. :adorkable:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 4

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

We think you're a super amazing pony & we'd be more than happy to be your friends! :)

Agreed. :adorkable:

Wouldn't mind that, haha. Someone ELSE here would wish to talk to you, specifically you, Twi.

"Why don't you spare all of your formalities and gain knowledge the more efficent way, instead of wasting your time with little...friendship issues? Knowledge makes progress." - Hannah.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Califorum said:

"Why don't you spare all of your formalities and gain knowledge the more efficent way, instead of wasting your time with little...friendship issues? Knowledge makes progress." - Hannah.

Friendship helped me gain important knowledge that I wasn't able to find in books, it helped make me a better more open-minded pony &

over time & after a great deal of hard work, friendship made me a Princess. :adorkable:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

Friendship helped me gain important knowledge that I wasn't able to find in books, it helped make me a better more open-minded pony &

over time & after a great deal of hard work, friendship made me a Princess. :adorkable:

"Sure, sure but what is the ultimate goal?" 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Califorum said:

"Sure, sure but what is the ultimate goal?" 

"To unite as many beings as possible in peace & harmony by spreading the message of friendship." 

At least, that's what Princess Celestia tells me. :P

• Brohoof 4

"To unite as many beings as possible in peace & harmony by spreading the message of friendship." 

At least, that's what Princess Celestia tells me. :P

"How noble, but look at the state of your world, its so far behind technologically. There needs to be some change in that aspect, right?"

• Brohoof 1

Rarity, what was your favorite dress/ensemble you have created?

Twilight, Starlight or Sunset?

Pinkie, what’s your favorite game?

Dash, what was your most monumental moment in your life thus far?

Fluttershy, what is your favorite animal?

AJ, what is your favorite thing to do out at Sweet Apple Acres? 

• Brohoof 2

22 minutes ago, Califorum said:

"How noble, but look at the state of your world, its so far behind technologically. There needs to be some change in that aspect, right?"

I suppose so. :wacko:

18 minutes ago, Nye said:

Rarity, what was your favorite dress/ensemble you have created?

Twilight, Starlight or Sunset?

Pinkie, what’s your favorite game?

Dash, what was your most monumental moment in your life thus far?

Fluttershy, what is your favorite animal?

AJ, what is your favorite thing to do out at Sweet Apple Acres? 

1. I simply adore the dress I wore to the Canterlot Garden Party, I feel the flowers in my tail helped bring the look together, don't you? :grin:

2. As in "Which pony do I enjoy spending time with more?".

If that's what you meant, I couldn't possibly choose who I enjoy the company of more between two of my best friends so, both. :wacko:

3. Are we talking video game or non-video game?

My favorite video game would be any from the Lego series & my favorite non-video game would be "Mad Libs". :lol:

4. Becoming a Wonderbolt?...Meeting Daring Do?...Whoa, my life's been awesome! :dash:

5. Why, they're all *so* adorable I couldn't possibly choose ju *Something pulls her tail* Angel!?  :sealed:

6. Howdy, Parder! My favorite thing t'do after a long day is t'walk through the orchard & listen to the calm'n sounds've nature. :bedeyes:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

Let's see, I've got a question for Twilight.

Aww, but I had a question for Twilight. post-25189-0-69868400-1412626527.png

Oh, ok. Here's a question for Pinkie then. Is your mane made of cotton candy? :o

Hey Twi, do you... Wait, that was your question? post-25189-0-95061000-1412626521.png

Sure, why not? :lie:

Umm, ok. Anyway Twi, do you know where I can get some books on music theory or perhaps the history of the harp? post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

• Brohoof 2

20 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Let's see, I've got a question for Twilight.

Aww, but I had a question for Twilight. post-25189-0-69868400-1412626527.png

Oh, ok. Here's a question for Pinkie then. Is your mane made of cotton candy? :o

Hey Twi, do you... Wait, that was your question? post-25189-0-95061000-1412626521.png

Sure, why not? :lie:

Umm, ok. Anyway Twi, do you know where I can get some books on music theory or perhaps the history of the harp? post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

1. I dunno... *Tastes mane* *Mmm*! :pinkie: Yep! :)

2. For "music theory" Row 21, Section M-T & for "history of the harp" it would be Row 8, H-A under "Music History".

I organized my books by using every possible letter combination. It took a while, but it definitely makes finding certain books much easier.

Happy reading! :D

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 4

4 hours ago, A.V. said:

One for Pinkie:

Since Somnambula's your Pillar counterpart, have you and her gone on a prank spree or anything?

Yes!

I also got to teach Somnambula a lot of new pranks like "The Phillydelphia flapper", "The Happy Apple Turnover" & "Gummie's punch surprise". :lol:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 4