Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask My Little Ponies (Taking a Break)

Sparklefan1234
Message added by MangoFoalix

I've contacted by the OP of this thread to let everyone know that the OP is the only one who is allowed to roleplay other characters in this thread. Anyone else doing it will be reported and dealt with.

Addendum by @Passion: There are only two rules listed in OP opening post. Please follow them both.

Just now, Lord Valtasar said:

really? i thought you were afraid of them

then this one is for pinkie:
your files said Twilight was afraid of Quesadillas, but it seems to not be the case,quite suspicious don't you think?:okiedokieloki:

1. That wasn't "me" that was a scriptwriter putting words in my mouth. :yuck:
  2. Indeed it does, Lord Voldemort:mlp_ooh: JK. :muffins:

Just now, ggg-2 said:

Scootaloo fanclub huh? Good, she deserves it. :proud: Awesomest filly in Equestria!

Not nearly as amazing as Sweetie Belle:mlp_grin:

Just now, Twilight Luna said:

Rarity,

I heard that there was a recent theft in Ponyville and that you were on the case.

How many outfits will you be using? :ooh:

There was?! :confused:

I hope no one was hurt. :sunny:

How many outfits will I be using? :ooh:

This is no time to be worrying about fashionable crime solving outfits, I must get this news to Twilight immediately:sealed:

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

There was?! :confused:

I hope no one was hurt. :sunny:

How many outfits will I be using? :ooh:

This is no time to be worrying about fashionable crime solving outfits, I must get this news to Twilight immediately:sealed:

A diamond was stolen from your boutique. Do you know who would have wanted to steal it? :ooh:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Twilight Luna said:

A diamond was stolen from your boutique. Do you know who would have wanted to steal it? :ooh:

Perhaps Opalescence mistook the diamond for a toy or Sweetie Belle borrowed it to play make believe. :dash:

53 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

About as proud they were when they found out you were a Wonderbolt?

Yep! B)

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Yep! B)

RainbowDash,

Have you noticed that since Fluttershy was asked to reform Discord, not only has Discord become nicer and more in control of himself, but, Fluttershy has become more outgoing?

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Brainstorm said:

RainbowDash,

Have you noticed that since Fluttershy was asked to reform Discord, not only has Discord become nicer and more in control of himself, but, Fluttershy has become more outgoing?

No but now that you bring it up I guess Fluttershy is being a more outgoing pony. :ooh:

5 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Yeah, I guess so. :huh:

Come on Rainbow, he was nice during the Weekend of Fun wasn't he? He also help save Equestria with Starlight, Trixie, and Thorax.

Edited by Brainstorm
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Brainstorm said:

Come on Rainbow, he was nice during the Weekend of Fun wasn't he?

Discord didn't invite Twilight to have fun with us that weekend & that was *not* cool. :dry:

2 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

He also help save Equestria with Starlight, Trixie, and Thorax.

*Sighs* Yeah. You're right. :sunny:

46 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Discord didn't invite Twilight to have fun with us that weekend & that was *not* cool. :dry:

I will admit he should've involved Twilight, but, he did say, Twilight being jealous wasn't his intention.

His intention was to have Twilight understand to recognize feelings instead of pretending she doesn't have them.

48 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

*Sighs* Yeah. You're right. :sunny:

Him helping to save Equestria must've given him some trust from you and the others, didn't it? He did earn a Equestria Pink Heart of Courage.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Brainstorm said:

I will admit he should've involved Twilight, but, he did say, Twilight being jealous wasn't his intention.

His intention was to have Twilight understand to recognize feelings instead of pretending she doesn't have them.

Him helping to save Equestria must've given him some trust from you and the others, didn't it? He did earn a Equestria Pink Heart of Courage.

1. Right.
  2. Yes. :huh:
  • Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Gainsborough said:

A question for all the mane 6, 

Out of all the human world bands, current and that have come before this post. What single band would you like and which song of theirs would you like the most?

We don't know of any bands or songs from the human world so, this particular question might be a bit difficult for us to answer. :ooh:

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

We don't know of any bands or songs from the human world so, this particular question might be a bit difficult for us to answer. :ooh:

Hmm... asked Sunset to chuck over a CD player and a bunch of CDs. I'm sure she'll toss over some Red Hot Chili Peppers and Elvis and stuff. 

• Brohoof 1