Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask My Little Ponies (Taking a Break)

Sparklefan1234
Message added by MangoFoalix

I've contacted by the OP of this thread to let everyone know that the OP is the only one who is allowed to roleplay other characters in this thread. Anyone else doing it will be reported and dealt with.

Addendum by @Passion: There are only two rules listed in OP opening post. Please follow them both.

6 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

1. Rockhoof is really enjoying being a storyteller. 
  2. I thought so but, I'm not 100% sure. :huh:

Glad that the Hippogriffs and the Pillars were able to understand Rockhoof's problem, huh?

Edited by Brainstorm
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Glad that the Hippogriffs and the Pillars were able to understand Rockhoof's problem, huh?

Yes. I'm *very* glad that they were able to understand. :)

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Yes. I'm *very* glad that they were able to understand. :)

I think the reason why the Hippogriffs were able to understand cause they know what it felt like coming back to Mount Aris after so long, some wanted to stay in Seaquestria, I know, but those who wanted to return, it must've felt different at first.

What do you think Twilight, Spike?

Edited by Brainstorm
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Brainstorm said:

I think the reason why the Hippogriffs were able to understand cause they know what it felt like coming back to Mount Aris after so long, some wanted to stay in Seaquestria, I know, but those who wanted to return, it must've felt different at first.

What do you think Twilight, Spike?

I agree! :squee:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I agree! :squee:

Thank you.

Also, you can't blame Rockhoof for feeling left out, the other Pillars were able to adapt, but, he was struggling. But, they mentioned even Starswirl was struggling too, so, did that make him feel a little better?

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Thank you.

Also, you can't blame Rockhoof for feeling left out, the other Pillars were able to adapt, but, he was struggling. But, they mentioned even Starswirl was struggling too, so, did that make him feel a little better?

Yes.

I think it helped make Rockhoof feel better to know that somepony he respects as much as Star Swirl was having difficulty adapting, too. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Yes.

I think it helped make Rockhoof feel better to know that somepony he respects as much as Star Swirl was having difficulty adapting, too. 

Speaking of StarSwirl, how is he doing?

• Brohoof 1

37 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Sorta like Rockhoof, huh?

Exactly. :twi:

19 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Trixie,

What do you feed the manticore that you use in your show?

Leftover haycakes. :)

• Brohoof 1

Trixie,

The Manticore MouthDive Trick, do you always make sure the Manticore is feed before doing that trick?

Also, are you, Starlight, and the Manticore prepare if something goes wrong with the trick?

Just asking

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Twilight Luna said:

I will make a donation to Trixie’s food fund. :mlp_proud:

"The Great and Powerful" Trixie appreciates your kind donation, PFF. :mlp_proud:

1 hour ago, Brainstorm said:

Trixie,

The Manticore MouthDive Trick, do you always make sure the Manticore is feed before doing that trick?

Also, are you, Starlight, and the Manticore prepare if something goes wrong with the trick?

Just asking

1. Yes, of course. :) 
  2. Yes. We make sure the Manticore is well fed before performing the Moonshot Manticore Mouth Dive
  • Brohoof 2

9 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

1. Yes, of course. :) 
  2. Yes. We make sure the Manticore is well fed before performing the Moonshot Manticore Mouth Dive

Good, I was curious.

Twilight,

Wasn't it cool that StarSwirl helped you and Rarity take down that fake school in Las Pegasus?

Edited by Brainstorm
  • Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Good, I was curious.

Twilight,

Wasn't it cool that StarSwirl helped you and Rarity take down that fake school in Las Pegasus?

Yes. 

I'm also very happy that the map asked Rarity to go with me to Las Pegasus since, we'd never been called on a mission together until that day. :twilightcutehat:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Yes. 

I'm also very happy that the map asked Rarity to go with me to Las Pegasus since, we'd never been called on a mission together until that day. :twilightcutehat:

Would it be cool if the map called you and Spike?

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'd like to go somewhere we haven't seen yet. :o

I'd like to visit Princess Ember or Thorax. :)

Cool.

Spike,

When Rarity and RainbowDash was working together to find the amulet of aurora, were you the one who brought it through the swamp and back to the school?

Cause they found it with you.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Brainstorm said:

Spike,

When Rarity and RainbowDash was working together to find the amulet of aurora, were you the one who brought it through the swamp and back to the school?

Cause they found it with you.

Yeah, I think so. :ooh:

• Brohoof 1