Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask My Little Ponies (Taking a Break)

Sparklefan1234
Message added by MangoFoalix

I've contacted by the OP of this thread to let everyone know that the OP is the only one who is allowed to roleplay other characters in this thread. Anyone else doing it will be reported and dealt with.

Addendum by @Passion: There are only two rules listed in OP opening post. Please follow them both.

On 3/11/2018 at 11:17 AM, Flutterstep said:

What's everyponys' favourite restaurant? (Including you Spike :P)

1. I love so many restaurants all over Equestria that I couldn't possibly choose just one! :D
  2. Big Mac's Hay Burger Shack :mlp_smug:
  3. Hey, Jewels Gem Emporium :crackle:
  4. Hayburger :adorkable:
  5. I eat air. :sealed:
  6. The Candy Palace :pinkie:
  7. Spitfire's Grill B)
  8. I like...Food? :unsure:

Just now, Flutterstep said:

So...

How’s it going? ^_^

"The Great and Powerful" Trixie is amazing, as always. :proud:

Hearth's Warming Eve is here once again & I am NOT ready! :twilighthat:

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Great and Powerful Trixie, do you have any performances lined up before the end of the year? :pinkiehat:

Hello, Best Friend whom I now share with @Lord Valtasar! :D

How are you? 

"The Great and Powerful" Trixie is supposed to be performing somewhere called "The Happiest Place in Equestria"

sometime before the end of the year.

This may prove to be difficult however, since, Trixie doesn't know where it is. :ooh:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Dear Princess Twilight,

If you're not too busy with your princess duties (which I'm sure there are a lot of), I have a question I think you could answer better than anypony else! ;)

I've understood you make a lot of lists about various things. How do you make them? :wau: When I try to make lists, I run into two problems – either the lists get too long, or I end up omitting things that should be there. What is your secret for avoiding these problems?

• Brohoof 3

13 minutes ago, Tacodidra said:

Dear Princess Twilight,

If you're not too busy with your princess duties (which I'm sure there are a lot of), I have a question I think you could answer better than anypony else! ;)

I've understood you make a lot of lists about various things. How do you make them? :wau: When I try to make lists, I run into two problems – either the lists get too long, or I end up omitting things that should be there. What is your secret for avoiding these problems?

Hello, @Tacodidra

I've been hoping to get the chance to meet you for a long time & I'm glad we've finally gotten a chance to meet "in person".

I'm never busy, that's why I have Spike*:-P *Just a little joke to break the ice. 

Now, on to your question: 

The way in which I make lists is actually rather simple:

1. I give it memorable title. That way if I decide to take a break & move on to something else,

it will be easy to find it when I want to work on it again. 

2. I write my list down somewhere separate from where I intend to write it in case I need to make adjustments/edits. 

3. Once I'm finished creating the list, I read/reread it multiple times to make sure everything is perfect. 

I hope this helps. Happy list making!

Your Faithful Friend, Twilight Sparkle 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Thank you, Princess Twilight! :)

You've been hoping to get a chance to meet me? :rarity: It's difficult to put in words what an honor it has been to meet the Princess of Friendship herself! I'll make sure to remember your advice the next time I write a list.

I hope we meet again soon, my friend! :kindness:

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Tacodidra said:

Thank you, Princess Twilight! :)

You've been hoping to get a chance to meet me? :rarity: It's difficult to put in words what an honor it has been to meet the Princess of Friendship herself! I'll make sure to remember your advice the next time I write a list.

I hope we meet again soon, my friend! :kindness:

Of course! :squee:

I'm interested in meeting all of the ponies on this forum in order to spread the Magic of Friendship:adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

On 12/11/2018 at 9:10 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

1. The OP told me there were already too many names in the title, it's all good. We're all getting ready for Hearth's Warming & I'm *super-excited*
  2. My travels have been going well. I'm still trying to find my old friends after reconciling with Spring Rain but I'm not having the best luck, atm. :sunny:

That's good to here Spike! :D
Awe, I wish you the best of Luck Tempest.

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, ggg-2 said:

Twilight, how old were you when Cadence started foalsitting you?

I'm not sure how old I was exactly. :huh:

I do remember I was old enough to trot to school by myself, though. :twismile:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Dear Twilight,

Ponyville is having a book drive, where donated books go to young ponies from disadvantaged backgrounds, such as poor or abusive homes. They are shooting to get at least 100 donated books. Would you be willing to help?

Dear Rarity,

Manehatten has organized a clothing donation drive for the poor and homeless in Equestria. Would you like to help?

Dear Applejack,

Appleloosa has organized a food drive for the poor and hungry, and is looking to collect at least 1000 apples. Would you like to help them meet their goal?

Dear Pinkie Pie,

Yakyakistan is looking for someone who can organize a charity bake sale, whose goal is to donate to the sick. Would you be interested in leading?

Deat Fluttershy,

Canterlot is looking for someone who can lead a gathering event at an animal shelter, whose goal is to find a home for animals, and to give joy to young ponies who need these pets the most. Would you like to help?

Dear Rainbow Dash,

Cloudsdale is organizing a young sports program, whose goal is to teach young Pegasi how to fly (yes, Scootaloo will be there). Would you like to volunteer? 

• Brohoof 1

39 minutes ago, ChB said:

Dear Twilight,

Ponyville is having a book drive, where donated books go to young ponies from disadvantaged backgrounds, such as poor or abusive homes. They are shooting to get at least 100 donated books. Would you be willing to help?

Goodbye, old friends. I hope you find good homes with ponies who will love you as much as I do.  :blush:

Are you getting all mushy about your books again, Twilight:huh:

Yes, I am. :(

Oh. :sunny: *Hugs Twilight*

Dear Rarity,

Manehatten has organized a clothing donation drive for the poor and homeless in Equestria. Would you like to help?

Is this the same event that I helped organize with Sassy Saddles Fleur de Lis? :mlp_grin:

Dear Applejack,

Appleloosa has organized a food drive for the poor and hungry, and is looking to collect at least 1000 apples. Would you like to help them meet their goal?

Sure would, BFFFF! Y'can always count on your pal, Applejack. :mlp_yeehaa:

40 minutes ago, ChB said:

Dear Pinkie Pie,

Yakyakistan is looking for someone who can organize a charity bake sale, whose goal is to donate to the sick. Would you be interested in leading?

Absolutely! :)

Dear Fluttershy,

Canterlot is looking for someone who can lead a gathering event at an animal shelter, whose goal is to find a home for animals, and to give joy to young ponies who need these pets the most. Would you like to help?

Oh, yes! That sounds wonderful. :kindness:

Dear Rainbow Dash,

Cloudsdale is organizing a young sports program, whose goal is to teach young Pegasi how to fly (yes, Scootaloo will be there). Would you like to volunteer? 

Sure, why not? >_>

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, ggg-2 said:

I was just thinking about Spike's fire breath. Twilight, do you remember the very first letter you sent using that method?

The first letter I ever asked Spike to send simply read:

"Hello, Princess Celestia." :adorkable:

with her response being: "Please never call me again." :sunbutt:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

On 12/12/2018 at 6:26 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Hello, Best Friend whom I now share with @Lord Valtasar! :D

How are you? 

"The Great and Powerful" Trixie is supposed to be performing somewhere called "The Happiest Place in Equestria"

sometime before the end of the year.

This may prove to be difficult however, since, Trixie doesn't know where it is. :ooh:

You would think that they would have told you where it was. How rude. I would be happy to help you find it. :mlp_proud:

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

You would think that they would have told you where it was. How rude. I would be happy to help you find it. :mlp_proud:

"The Great and Powerful" Trixie would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank You, BFFFF. :rarity:

Roadtrip! :mlp_yeehaa:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I love Hearth's Warming & stories with happy endings. :fluttercutehat:

I agree. I like stories with Happy Endings.

Did Princess Cadence say anything about the crystal statue of you being improved since you got your wings?

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Did Princess Cadence say anything about the crystal statue of you being improved since you got your wings?

She said the statue is fine the way it is. :blush:

• Brohoof 1