Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask My Little Ponies (Taking a Break)

Sparklefan1234
Message added by MangoFoalix

I've contacted by the OP of this thread to let everyone know that the OP is the only one who is allowed to roleplay other characters in this thread. Anyone else doing it will be reported and dealt with.

Addendum by @Passion: There are only two rules listed in OP opening post. Please follow them both.

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

Yeah! I think I'm gonna go for a fly around the School of Friendship, now! *Flies away* 

That's nice.

How about a race to the cafeteria? You and Smolder, first one there gets the chocolate cupcake.

Edited by Brainstorm
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Brainstorm said:

That's nice.

How about a race to the cafeteria? You and Smolder, first one there gets the chocolate cupcake.

That sounds like a great idea! :pinkie:

I'm already halfway there! B)

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

There they go Twilight, might wanna follow them so they don't break or run into anything.

That's a good idea. *Flies after Spike and Smolder*

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Yup! I split the cupcake right down the middle. :)

That's cool, right Twilight?

RainbowDash,

Have you and Smolder been showing Spike some awesome stunts he can do with his wings?

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

That's cool, right Twilight?

RainbowDash,

Have you and Smolder been showing Spike some awesome stunts he can do with his wings?

1. Yes. I'm so proud of Spike for going against his dragon instincts & sharing the cupcake with Smolder:adorkable:
  2. You know it! B)
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Brainstorm said:

2. What kind of stunts?

Spike, Smolder, & I have learned/performed *so* many tricks lately that they all kind've blend together after a while. :blink:

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Spike, Smolder, & I have learned/performed *so* many tricks lately that they all kind've blend together after a while. :blink:

Cool.

Spike,

Have you flown with Smolder, also with Silverstream, Gallus, Ocellus, Thorax, and Ember lately?

• Brohoof 1

39 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Spike,

Have you flown with Smolder, also with Silverstream, Gallus, Ocellus, Thorax, and Ember lately?

He's flying with them right now, actually. I'll be sure to let Spike know you asked for him. :twi:

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

He's flying with them right now, actually. I'll be sure to let Spike know you asked for him. :twi:

Thanks Twilight.

I'm actually surprised to see Trixie as a substitute teacher, how'd you manage that?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 2019-01-22 at 7:04 PM, Brainstorm said:

Thanks Twilight.

I'm actually surprised to see Trixie as a substitute teacher, how'd you manage that?

The "Kind and Compassionate" Trixie volunteered. :proud:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Cool. Was it also to show that Twilight and Trixie trust each other now, for Starlight?

Yes.

We both wanted to show Starlight Glimmer that we could get along in order to make our friendship with her even stronger.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1