Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask My Little Ponies (Taking a Break)

Sparklefan1234
Message added by MangoFoalix

I've contacted by the OP of this thread to let everyone know that the OP is the only one who is allowed to roleplay other characters in this thread. Anyone else doing it will be reported and dealt with.

Addendum by @Passion: There are only two rules listed in OP opening post. Please follow them both.

Just now, Califorum said:

Heh. Rainbow seems pumped.

Who would you call to help you? I think Tirek would be a good ally in this. 

Tirek?! Puh-lease, I could defeat both of them with one hoof tied behind my back AND my eyes closed. >_>

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

12 minutes ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

I'd have a question: when you don't get called by the map, or are on some missions, what do you usually do? Just wondering

Twilight Sparkle:  I enjoy reading/watching anything related to "Batman" due to the OP introducing me to the character

Rainbow Dash:  Excercising & sleeping.

Rarity: I'm usually quite busy planning out my future fashion lines.

Although, I do enjoy drawing & painting as a way to help me unwind after a long work day. :grin:

Applejack: Chores, chores and more chores...I love it! :icwudt:

Fluttershy: I like to...Color. :kindness:

Pinkie Pie: I do *so* many things during those off days, I can't even remember 'em all! :blink:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 5

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

Twilight Sparkle:  I enjoy reading/watching anything related to "Batman" due to the OP introducing me to the character

Rainbow Dash:  Excercising & sleeping.

Rarity: I'm usually quite busy planning out my future fashion lines.

Although, I do enjoy drawing & painting as a way to help me unwind after a long work day. :grin:

Applejack: Chores, chores and more chores...I love it! :icwudt:

Fluttershy: I like to...Color. :kindness:

Pinkie Pie: I do *so* many things during those off days, I can't even remember 'em all! :blink:

It seems like you've got plenty of things to do! Nice! Thank you for your answers! 

Oh...I don't wanna be a party-pooper or anything, but AJ, you should really take some chilling time! I'd actually like to be as hard working as you are, but I'm too lazy to be like that, but too active to be considered lazy!

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Mirage said:

Are you still afraid of Nightmare Moon? :orly:

YES! :( *Flies away while crying*

7 hours ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

It seems like you've got plenty of things to do! Nice! Thank you for your answers! 

Oh...I don't wanna be a party-pooper or anything, but AJ, you should really take some chilling time! I'd actually like to be as hard working as you are, but I'm too lazy to be like that, but too active to be considered lazy!

1. In unison* You'rWelcome! :adorkable::grin::):smug::kindness:B)

2. Howdy, @Vintjack Greasymane! The thing is, I gotta keep myself busy otherwise, I get bored.  N'when I'm bored, I become irritable. :lie:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 4

Dear Rarity

I am speaking on behalf of Velma from Mystery, Inc. We have received notice of your achievements in the Spitfire Absence Mystery, and found that you are an exceptional detective. You are invited to be a member of Mystery Inc for at least one whole year (more, if you wish). You will receive a salary (bits and diamonds) that's twice as much as you make now.

What do you want to do?

Your Friend,

ChB

• Brohoof 2

40 minutes ago, ChB said:

Dear Rarity

I am speaking on behalf of Velma from Mystery, Inc. We have received notice of your achievements in the Spitfire Absence Mystery, and found that you are an exceptional detective. You are invited to be a member of Mystery Inc for at least one whole year (more, if you wish). You will receive a salary (bits and diamonds) that's twice as much as you make now.

What do you want to do?

Thank You, thank you, thank you! :D

*Internally*

Where will I go & what will I pack? :confused:

Oh, it's going to take me *forever* to do all of that packing. :okiedokieloki:

*Sighs* Oh, well. :blush:

I'm deeply sorry, but I must respectfully decline. :rarity:

Why?  :twi:

The packing, Twilight! Everypony knows that packing is the absolute *worst* part of *any* vacation! :o

Are you alright, Rarity?... :wacko: 

*Awkwardly* Rarity, stop crying...:lie:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

20 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Main Six and Spike,

How come only Spike, Twilight, Rarity and RainbowDash has visited the DragonLands?

The first time was because Twilight, Rarity Rainbow Dash were the only ones who saw me leave for the Dragon Lands &

the second time was cause Twilight Rarity wanted to make sure I was safe.*

*That & Twilight *really* wanting to learn more about dragons, but I know making sure I was safe was her biggest reason. :P

Truth is,

the Dragon Lands are dangerous & I wouldn't want any of my friends to get hurt just because they wanted to see it for themselves. :blush:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

Dear Applejack

An investor offers to pay you one million bits to grow Sweet Apple Acres into a multi-million dollar business. All he asks in return is 45% of the company. 

What do you do? 

• Brohoof 2

45 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

The first time was because Twilight, Rarity Rainbow Dash were the only ones who saw me leave for the Dragon Lands &

the second time was cause Twilight Rarity wanted to make sure I was safe.*

*That & Twilight *really* wanting to learn more about dragons, but I know making sure I was safe was her biggest reason. :P

Truth is,

the Dragon Lands are dangerous & I wouldn't want any of my friends to get hurt just because they wanted to see it for themselves. :blush:

What about the Third time? I know it was to get the Flash's shield, but RainbowDash came.

Edited by Brainstorm
  • Brohoof 1

42 minutes ago, ChB said:

Dear Applejack

An investor offers to pay you one million bits to grow Sweet Apple Acres into a multi-million dollar business. All he asks in return is 45% of the company. 

What do you do? 

I wouldn't go on "Shark Tank" for starters.  :smug:

In all seriousness,

I would tell him that even though I respect his offer, my family & I have put too much time/energy & most importantly love & memories into

Sweet Apple Acres & the thought of sellin' would be out've the question.

37 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

What about the Third time? I know it was to get the Flash's shield, but RainbowDash came.

Surfing down the lava was terrifying. :unsure:*

*I forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me. :)

• Brohoof 3

Dear Mane 8, including Spike and Starlight:

what do you do when you're sick?

1 hour ago, Brainstorm said:

12 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I wouldn't go on "Shark Tank" for starters.  :smug:

In all seriousness,

I would tell him that even though I respect his offer, my family & I have put too much time/energy & most importantly love & memories into

Surfing down the lava was terrifying. :unsure:*

*I forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me. :)

Not to interject, but remember that it likely wouldn't work if not ALL the Mane 6 got their predecessor's Magical Artifacts. Dash may be lazy at times, but her not personally getting the shield would have made her unworthy.

• Brohoof 2

19 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Good choice, Applejack! :smug:

• Brohoof 2

9 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Dear Mane 8, including Spike and Starlight:

what do you do when you're sick?

I'll see if I can find Starlight for you. :)

Twilight Sparkle: Well, whenever I'm sick Spike makes me a bowl of soup & reads a book to me to help me feel better.

Rainbow Dash: I *hate* being sick! When I'm sick, I usually spend the day reading Daring Do & *trying* to relax, which is difficult when you're achy all over.

Fluttershy: Angel makes me a nice cup of tea & I spend the time resting.

Rarity: I usually ask Sassy Saddles to fill in for me if I'm feeling a bit under the weather. Also, my sister Sweetie Belle has been helping out recently so,

my stores are left in capable hooves.

Applejack: There's no time to get si-sih-*Choo* ugh, horse apples! *sniffles* :blush:

Pinkie Pie: I drink tea with some peppermint mixed in it.

Spike: Twilight makes me a bowl of soup & reads me a "Power Ponies" comic to help me feel better.

Starlight Glimmer: I know I shouldn't, but I'm usually up and around doing chores around the castle. 

9 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Not to interject, but remember that it likely wouldn't work if not ALL the Mane 6 got their predecessor's Magical Artifacts. Dash may be lazy at times, but her not personally getting the shield would have made her unworthy.

I haven't seen the episode in a while, sorry. 

9 hours ago, ChB said:

Good choice, Applejack! :smug:

Thanks, Sugarcube. :rarity:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

Dear Fluttershy

If you found a baby Tiger abandoned in the woods, would you adopt and raise it? :) 

Spoiler

Here's the catch: You can only feed him meat! 

Your Friend,

ChB

• Brohoof 2

48 minutes ago, ChB said:

Dear Fluttershy

If you found a baby Tiger abandoned in the woods, would you adopt and raise it? :) 

Reveal hidden contents

Here's the catch: You can only feed him meat! 

Your Friend,

ChB

I...I would  try my best. :kindness:

35 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Maybe Spike, but you did beat Garble and you got the shield.

Yup and then, my friends used it to save the day! 

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Yup and then, my friends used it to save the day! 

Yes, but you got it from Garble and showed Garble who's the best dragon, it's Spike Friendship Ambassador and Hero of the Crystal Empire.

-Sorry, I'm a Spike the Dragon fan.

• Brohoof 1