Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask My Little Ponies (Taking a Break)

Sparklefan1234
Message added by MangoFoalix

I've contacted by the OP of this thread to let everyone know that the OP is the only one who is allowed to roleplay other characters in this thread. Anyone else doing it will be reported and dealt with.

Addendum by @Passion: There are only two rules listed in OP opening post. Please follow them both.

Just now, ggg-2 said:

Twilight, how long did it take you to get (relatively speaking/more or less) at ease with being on a first name basis with Celestia and Luna?

If I'm in a formal situation I refer to them by their royal titles. When I'm "off the clock" however,  I like to call them "Nicole" & "Tabitha". :twismile:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Discord,

How's your redemption working out?

Discord says he feels like his redemption is going *so* well that he should become a "Prince of Friendship" any day now.:fluttershy:

*Discord is not a part of this topic. 

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Discord says he feels like his redemption is going *so* well that he should become a "Prince of Friendship" any day now.:fluttershy:

*Discord is not a part of this topic.

That's good.

Twilight,

A thought just came to mind, you and Cadence were transformed into Alicorns, but aside from FlurryHeart, Celestia and Luna were always alicorns. Are they still gonna be rulers even if it's not Equestria, or still will be rulers but in a different way.

If it's classified, you don't have to tell me.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Twilight,

A thought just came to mind, you and Cadence were transformed into Alicorns, but aside from FlurryHeart, Celestia and Luna were always alicorns. Are they still gonna be rulers even if it's not Equestria, or still will be rulers but in a different way.

If it's classified, you don't have to tell me.

Princesses Celestia & Luna keep hinting at retirement but I'm not sure if they're still going to take on an advisory role once that time finally comes. :ooh:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Princesses Celestia & Luna keep hinting at retirement but I'm not sure if they're still going to take on an advisory role once that time finally comes. :ooh:

I think they're still gonna be rulers, just in a different way. That's my theory.

Spike,

Have you, Smolder, and Garble had any Dragon Fun lately?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Brainstorm said:

I think they're still gonna be rulers, just in a different way. That's my theory.

That is a good theory, My Friend. :adorkable:

Just now, Brainstorm said:

Spike,

Have you, Smolder, and Garble had any Dragon Fun lately?

Yeah! Smolder, Garble & I just went to the "Race for the Dragon Cup" over the weekend. It was *really* fun! :squee:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Yeah! Smolder, Garble & I just went to the "Race for the Dragon Cup" over the weekend. It was *really* fun! :squee:

That's cool. Who won?

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

That is a good theory, My Friend. :adorkable:

Thank you.

Edited by Brainstorm
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Brainstorm said:

That's cool. Who won?

I think the dragon who won was grey but he might've been green. We didn't have the best seats. :BornAgainBrony:

2 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Thank you.

You're Welcome, My Friend. :)

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I think the dragon who won was grey but he might've been green. We didn't have the best seats. :BornAgainBrony:

Sorry about that.

Spike,

This question's for Garble, Since making amends, has he showed you any flying techniques? I know Smolder does that, but has Garble done it.

Just asking.

• Brohoof 1

37 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Spike,

This question's for Garble, Since making amends, has he showed you any flying techniques? I know Smolder does that, but has Garble done it.

Yeah. It's some pretty advanced stuff, too. :o

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
7 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Trixie,

Performed any new shows lately?

Yes! "The Great and Powerful" Trixie recently performed an exclusive show for the Royal Pony Sisters where she swapped the Princesses cutie marks. 

*Whispers* Uhm...That was me, Trixie. :please:

It was? :wau:

Yep. Sure was. :lie:

Well then, it seems "The Embarrassed and Mistaken" Trixie will have to answer "No." to your question. >_>

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

Yes! "The Great and Powerful" Trixie recently performed an exclusive show for the Royal Pony Sisters where she swapped the Princesses cutie marks. :wau:

*Whispers* Uhm...That was me, Trixie. :please:

It was? :wau:

Yep. Sure was. :lie:

Well then, it seems "The Embarrassed and Mistaken" Trixie will have to answer "No." to your question. >_>

Okay.

Performed any new stunts, like the Trunk of Escape lately?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 minute ago, Brainstorm said:

Performed any new stunts, like the Trunk of Escape lately?

"The Great and Powerful" Trixie is currently working on perfecting "The Magicians Exit" but she is having a bit of trouble with it. :twismile:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Your plumber is in another dimension. :P

Like when you put on a red cap and a fake mustache? :P 

• Brohoof 1

34 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"The Great and Powerful" Trixie is currently working on perfecting "The Magicians Exit" but she is having a bit of trouble with it. :twismile:

Cool. You're not doing the Manticore Mouth Dive, are you?

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Brainstorm said:

Cool. You're not doing the Manticore Mouth Dive, are you?

No! Trixie is *never* performing the "Moonshot Manticore Mouth Dive *ever* again! :blink:

• Brohoof 1