Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask My Little Ponies (Taking a Break)

Sparklefan1234
Message added by MangoFoalix

I've contacted by the OP of this thread to let everyone know that the OP is the only one who is allowed to roleplay other characters in this thread. Anyone else doing it will be reported and dealt with.

Addendum by @Passion: There are only two rules listed in OP opening post. Please follow them both.

(edited)
1 hour ago, Brainstorm said:

Aside from the pool party with the yaks, are the Hippogriffs having any other festivals?

The Hippogriffs are currently celebrating their annual "Festival of Feathers" where every-griff decorates their feathers in lavish ways to win prizes. :pinkie:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

3 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

The Hippogriffs are currently celebrating their annual "Festival of Feathers" where every-griff decorates their feathers in lavish ways to win prizes. :pinkie:

Cool.

Are you and Spike going to the festival and is Silverstream and Terramar gonna be part of it?

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Cool.

Are you and Spike going to the festival and is Silverstream and Terramar gonna be part of it?

While Spike will be attending the Feather Festival I will be in the Macintosh Hills with Applejack searching for the elusive "Whatzit". :wacko:

The only thing Applejack told me is that I will know what a "Whatzit" is when I see it. :bea:

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

While Spike will be attending the Feather Festival I will be in the Macintosh Hills with Applejack searching for the elusive "Whatzit". :wacko:

The only thing Applejack told me is that I will know what a "Whatzit" is when I see it. :bea:

Whatzit? Doesn't that sound like a painful medical condition to you? :confused:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

Whatzit? Doesn't that sound like a painful medical condition to you? :confused:

*Whispers* The "Whatzit" was just a way to get Twilight out've the Castle of Friendship for a few days. :mlp_smug:

Truth is, we're just goin' hiking. :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 2

9 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I see.

Speaking of Spike, does he have Friendship Ambassador duties at Mount Aris? 

• Brohoof 1

On 1/15/2020 at 9:32 PM, Brainstorm said:

I see.

Speaking of Spike, does he have Friendship Ambassador duties at Mount Aris? 

Yes, but Spike doesn't visit Mount Aris very often. :adorkable:

I have a few questions for Twilight about your royal guards: 

1) You didn't seem to have any royal guards while you were in Ponyville.  Why not?  If you could afford to build a school of friendship, you must've had enough wealth to make your castle worth burglarizing, so wouldn't guards have been a good idea?

2) I'd have thought that guards being on-duty together would generate a lot of camaraderie, i.e. friendship.  And since Friendship is Magic---why can't the royal guards tap into that magic to help protect Equestria, the same way you and your friends have, time and again?

3) Are you upgrading the royal guards' equipment so that they'll be more useful in a crisis?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
39 minutes ago, EquesWrestlingEnt said:

How many places is Spike a Friendship Ambassador for, because I feel like he's there for everything.

Spike's duties as Royal Friendship Ambassador extend to:

• The Crystal Empire
  • The Dragon Lands
  • The Changeling Kingdom
  • Canterlot
  • Ponyville

20 minutes ago, HereComesTom said:

I have a few questions for Twilight about your royal guards: 

1) You didn't seem to have any royal guards while you were in Ponyville.  Why not?  If you could afford to build a school of friendship, you must've had enough wealth to make your castle worth burglarizing, so wouldn't guards have been a good idea?

2) I'd have thought that guards being on-duty together would generate a lot of camaraderie, i.e. friendship.  And since Friendship is Magic---why can't the royal guards tap into that magic to help protect Equestria, the same way you and your friends have, time and again?

3) Are you upgrading the royal guards' equipment so that they'll be more useful in a crisis?

1. Princess Celestia refused to give me *any* special treatment. I think she was trying to toughen me up for my future as Ruler of Equestria. 

2. Princess Celestia would not grant her guards that special privilege for some reason

3. I'm replacing the royal guards with swans since, they seem to be much better when it comes to alerting me about potential threats. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Yes, but Spike doesn't visit Mount Aris very often. :adorkable:

I see.

Is Kludgetown one of the places you're teaching friendship too?

Heard from Capper or the Parrot Pirates lately?

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

I see.

Is Kludgetown one of the places you're teaching friendship too?

Heard from Capper or the Parrot Pirates lately?

1. We haven't been back to Klugetown in ages. :confused:
  2. No we have not. :grin:
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Oh. Twilight?

Rarity's right, they haven't been able to contact Spike for a while but I can assure you that he is fine. :adorkable:

Princess Ember sent a scroll to me a few days ago telling me that she is taking Spike to other areas dragons inhabit

to hopefully bring peace to all dragon kind. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Rarity's right, they haven't been able to contact Spike for a while but I can assure you that he is fine. :adorkable:

Princess Ember sent a scroll to me a few days ago telling me that she is taking Spike to other areas dragons inhabit

to hopefully bring peace to all dragon kind. 

Oh, well, Spike sent this scroll.

*gives Twilight the scroll*

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Oh, well, Spike sent this scroll.

Spike says he's doing well & that Princess Ember asked him to be her apprentice. :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Spike says he's doing well & that Princess Ember asked him to be her apprentice. :wacko:

That's Cool.

He also send this scroll, about Thorax.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Brainstorm said:

That's Cool.

He also send this scroll, about Thorax.

According to this scroll, Spike wants to live in the Changeling Kingdom to help teach the Changelings about friendship. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

36 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

According to this scroll, Spike wants to live in the Changeling Kingdom to help teach the Changelings about friendship. :adorkable:

That's cool.

But, doesn't Spike live in Canderlot with you? He's your Royal Advisor.

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

But, doesn't Spike live in Canderlot with you? He's your Royal Advisor.

While it is correct that Spike lives in Canterlot with me he also stays wherever he is needed if the situation calls for it. :twi: