Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings!

bulldozerman185

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Greetings and salutations!

Oh geez, I'm never great at introductions... the names Bulldozerman, and I'm an avid lover of video games. After so many years of playing them, I decided to take the plunge and get into making them myself. Though whether or not I'm great at it is questionable...

Anyway, following some recent events, I've decided it's time to start work on my biggest project yet. But I quickly came to realize that I wouldn't be able to do a game of this scale by myself. So, I came here hoping to find some help with this project.

Of course, I do plan to have some fun as long as I'm here. Because why not? Everyone needs a bit of fun in their lives.

Again, I'm not good at introductions, so I'm going to leave it there. Hope to see you kind folks soon!

• Brohoof 7

Hello and welcome! It's really cool that you make video games! I hope you find the help you're looking for on here. :) And I completely agree, sometimes we just need to put everything back and have some fun, because what's really the point without it? :D I'm pretty sure you'll find it fun on here once you get to know us a little and start interacting with new people ponies. :P Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! :icwudt:

Edited by Wannabrony
  • Brohoof 3

Hello there, fellow game developer! ^_^ 

No worries Bulldozerman, I'm sure you'll wreck all the difficulties you'll have with game development! Nothing can stop a bulldozer--man after all! ;) :D (just kidding - no offense towards your name of course :rarity:)

Jokes aside, you got me curious, what are you working on? :catface: 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 3

Hi and welcome to the forums, I hope that you'll have great time here!

There are many talented artists and composers here, hopefully they are able to help you. Best of luck for your current game and all of the upcoming projects!

Edited by Divine plywood
  • Brohoof 3

7 hours ago, bulldozerman185 said:

I posted a topic about it in Pony Games.

Yeah, I've bumped into it soon after posting my reply, heh. :derp:

Either way, good luck! :) 

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums, @bulldozerman185!

On 2/20/2018 at 1:35 PM, bulldozerman185 said:

Oh geez, I'm never great at introductions... the names Bulldozerman, and I'm an avid lover of video games. After so many years of playing them, I decided to take the plunge and get into making them myself. Though whether or not I'm great at it is questionable...

I love video games too! I even made one in the past for a game jam, but I haven't tried to make another yet.

Good luck with your project, and I hope you enjoy the forums!

• Brohoof 1