Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Maud Couple  

130 users have voted

1. 1. Like or dislike?

• Boulder: "Maud's boyfriend stinks." (I HATE IT! >__<)
    • Maud: "This episode's the most basic of jokes." (I dislike it.)
    • Pinkie: "Eh. I've seen better!" (…meh…)
    • Gummy: "Maud's boyfriend rocks." (I like it!)
    • Pinkie *to Gilda*: "Great! ^__^" (I LOVE IT! <3)

Note: Over the last few weeks, some content originally leaked (e.g., the Student Six's names) have been officially revealed, and chances are more will, too. But as always, please keep all leaked content not officially revealed yet — and/or if you're unsure if you're revealing too much — under the "spoiler" tag. (Hit the eye icon to trigger it and type within it.)

Title: The Maud Couple

Air Date (U.S./Disc. Family): March 31st at 11:30am

Writer: Nick Confalone

Summary: "Pinkie Pie's super-best-friend-sister bond is challenged when Maud gets a boyfriend that Pinkie can't stand."

DailyMotion:

• Brohoof 4

4 hours ago, Nightmare Muffin said:

It's going to be Svengallop. Calling it.

That would be interesting for sure, but I doubt it.

I like this episode idea. Families not approving of boyfriends/girlfriends is actually pretty common in our world. Excited to see how this episode turns out!:)

• Brohoof 4

5 hours ago, Nightmare Muffin said:

It's going to be Svengallop. Calling it.

Whoa! Long time no see. 

Not sure it's Svengallop, bit at least that would be a backdoor way to have Rara guest again. :)

• Brohoof 2

So Maud is getting a boyfriend.  Huh.  Out of all of the characters in the show, I never really thought she of all ponies would be involved in a romantic relationship.  I wonder how this will play out, and why she would be attracted to him in the first place.

Hopefully this will turn out better than the last time one of the pie sisters were involved with romance.  But given that Maud has an actual personality unlike Marble, all that really needs to be done to elevate this miles above Marblemac would be for Maud's boyfriend to not be related to her in any sort of way.

• Brohoof 2

• This topic was pinned and featured

I'm kinda hoping that Pinkie will be the only member of the Mane Six in this episode, not counting what you see here:

File:Season 8 promo image - Pinkie Pie freaking out.jpg

For what I know, there's another Pinkie Pie episode (her ONLY other one this season, in fact, that I heard) where this image most likely more belongs to.

• Brohoof 2

Who would've guessed that Maud of all characters would end up getting a boyfriend. When you think about it, her personality makes her incompatible with most ponies save for those that she chooses to be friends with, but I guess one lucky colt managed to win her heart.

• Brohoof 1

On 21/2/2018 at 12:41 PM, Rhythm Red said:

That would be interesting for sure, but I doubt it.

I like this episode idea. Families not approving of boyfriends/girlfriends is actually pretty common in our world. Excited to see how this episode turns out!:)

I second your opinion...but not entirely:P!

Let me explain: it would be really cool to see an episode like that, but I guess it would kinda...ehm...change the way we see the Pinkie we know, since she would not be all joyful and excited for her sister, and in my opinion, that could change totally the perspective of the situation, even in more than just an episode (unless, of course, something happens...maybe in the season finale...). Furthermore, this thing could bring to a difficul  relationship between the two of them. All right, maybe I'm just going too deep, but who knows...

• Brohoof 1

That may sound sad. maud pie is the older sister can have a couple (she does not like me because she never smiles) and she is Gothic as Raven (teen titans) and now we have a Gothic male Raven. they will not be shown as an emotion of infatuation they will only put on that same face without emotions.

Pepper Clark had a boyfriend and is captain cuddles from LPS.

On 2/23/2018 at 1:30 PM, MAIKUN said:

I was hoping it could be that character from the Simple Ways episode....right?

Why did you say 'right'? Are you actually that unsure what you were hoping for that you had to type it out to help you decide? 

On 2/21/2018 at 9:20 AM, FirePuppy said:

I'm kinda hoping that Pinkie will be the only member of the Mane Six in this episode, not counting what you see here:

File:Season 8 promo image - Pinkie Pie freaking out.jpg

For what I know, there's another Pinkie Pie episode (her ONLY other one this season, in fact, that I heard) where this image most likely more belongs to.

It will probably also have Starlight Glimmer trying to be the voice of reason. 

This is possibly going to be another one of those episodes where a segment of the fans cry foul in how a character acts prompting me to go into actual real world experiences about this sort of scenario. 

I swear we'll see at least one comment about how Pinkie wasn't respecting Maud's wishes, and that it's a repetitive moral. Just watch. 

On 2/23/2018 at 11:46 AM, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Dark Qiviut

Why are you putting episode discussions THIS early? It's barely a month away.

Makes sense to do it that far in advance, especially for engagement reasons. When it was just something that staff did, some threads would go up really early. Hell, I had some set BEFORE we even had an airdate back in Season 5 and 6. 

9 minutes ago, Buttonmash1973 said:

I think that some had found my Pie fics

You still have the rights for this idea right?:P

I actually halve expect the romeo to be feather bangs