Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Maud Couple  

130 users have voted

1. 1. Like or dislike?

• Boulder: "Maud's boyfriend stinks." (I HATE IT! >__<)
    • Maud: "This episode's the most basic of jokes." (I dislike it.)
    • Pinkie: "Eh. I've seen better!" (…meh…)
    • Gummy: "Maud's boyfriend rocks." (I like it!)
    • Pinkie *to Gilda*: "Great! ^__^" (I LOVE IT! <3)

1 hour ago, Funtime Splashee said:

I wish I knew what you mean. You are talking too fancy for me to understand :laugh:

Let me use simpler words:

ougabouga ouga AHHHHAHHHHH :Cozy:

Here you are bringing old topics back to life again :orly:

5 hours ago, Funtime Splashee said:

I wish I knew what you mean. You are talking too fancy for me to understand :laugh:

You post in old threads that haven't been active for years, many of which are outdated. 

• 2 months later...

I am jealous of the relationship between Maud and Mud Briar, however Mud Briar is shown to have the exact same personality but just about sticks rather than rocks. It's not his personality that I am against its just the fact that he is in a relationship between him and Maud. I would be fine if they were just casual friends or if Mud Briar was shown in some other context. I ship myself with Maud so naturally I didn't like this episode too much and thus I won't consider it canon. Season 8 I don't really like either but like me, Maud likes the small things. I find Pinkie annoying as always although I found myself saddened at the part where she cried. Despite me not really like Mud Briar all that much I found it a good episode since we had more Maud and Maud seemed happy enough.

Maud would like me more since some planets are literally just...giant rocks and asteroids are just giant rocks so...she'd like me better I hope. The part with limestone pie and Marble is a really valuable lesson - don't judge something merely how it looks, it's the inside that counts. Something lots of people can learn.

I found the part where they laughed AT Maud rather than for her jokes, they laugh at her and I found myself a bit disturbed by that. 

• 4 months later...

This episode was so obnoxious. While it's nice to see Maud got a boyfriend, it was completely overshadowed by Pinkie being so annoyingly clingy towards Maud way too much and Mudblair being such a know it all tool, which 'technically', he needs to shut up.:dry:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

This is one of those rare cases where i actually like a Pinkie Pie Episode, usually i despise her with a passion and wish she would get kicked out of the show, but this Episode was really funny.

I like Mauds new friend, specifically his Character. Maybe its because it reminds me of Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory ( even though they are different obviously ) but i found him simpathetic.

I cant complain, i had a great time with this Episode.

• 2 years later...

i really try my best to like Mudbriar, like really a lot, BUT OH MY DEAR CELESTIA, i think he is just a lazy writen character, he has a lot of potencial, these short momments of him and Maud were really cute, but his character feels like "forced to be annoying", i was actually afraid to end up feeling like "ugh im so jealous my favorite pony now is dating some jerk ugh" but well, TECHNICALLY, ugh, they both really fit well, it's just Mudbriar character itself that i can't enjoy.

also i feel like he was kinda rude? didn't think too much when he is supposed to be some nerd, when it comes to Pinkie Pie, i just think he didn't really help with her feelings, Maud Pie should have helped too...tell Mudbriar about her feelings better, and he should at least try to make her happy, the ending felt unfinished aswell.

• 2 months later...

My thoughts have not changed since the last time I watched this episode back in 2020. Mud Briar is basically just a male version of Maud. It's not Mud Briar that I am against, but the fact that the two of them are in a relationship. Pinkie is clingy towards Maud, yes, but that's because she loves Maud very much. I misjudged Pinkie before, but the part where Limestone explains the metaphor about the geode - that's really something to keep in mind for real life situations.