Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

tabletop Interest Check! MLP Tabletop (New System)

Pinkazoid

Hey hey, wanna try out a fresh-new-still-in-progress-but-still-totally-works system? 

The system I'm basing this off is created by a friend, this is err, the pony edition, I guess. 

I have created online versions of the character sheets on google docs, as well as a small guide on how to fill up the first portion of it, which includes the stats and some other stuff that goes into play during the game. I've also recorded myself filling out that same portion of the character sheet as a how-to guide of sorts. In my experience with this system, Character creation takes up quite some time, in order to eliminate some of that time, I encourage whoever is interested to fill out the first portion according to the guide. 

The DM (hey that's me) will help out during the later portion, which includes selecting a class or profession, and all the cool stuff that comes along with it. The system looks a bit scary, but I promise during gameplay it works wonders, there's not a lot of interruptions and everything seems pretty straightforward once you get the hang of it. 

Right now, I'm looking to see if anyone is interested in this, as for the story itself, I could do slice of life stuff as well as something closer to dungeon crawling, anything to get some more experience as a DM. 

Edited by Pinkazoidd
  • Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, StrawCherry said:

Despite not being interesed in joining, I really want to say that I think the idea is very interesting itself! 

Thank you! It's all still a work in progress, so I don't expect much hah