Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Altastrofae's Spell Shop...thingy

Altastrofae

I'm not sure where this should go, so I put it here. I'm not sure if it fits here either, so if it's moved, okay

Okay, so I consider myself a pretty solid practitioner of the Occult arts, and I had the great idea to make a sort-of request shop where people could request spells and stuff and I'd do my best to cast them. I thought it'd be a fun thing to do in my spare time, so ask away.

_____

MENU—

Money Spell: Cuz who doesn't want money?

Protection Spell: This can be protection from a person, spiritual energies, etc.

Love Spell: Now this isn't just from a person, this can also be self-love or just love in general. There are many different kinds of love. **NOTE** These will not work unless the person already likes you, I will not cast for petty reasons such as the like

Luck Spell: Self explanatory **NOTE** I would NOT advise using this for gambling, as you have to already have some influence over your chances.

Custom Spells: Ask for anything else not already on the menu and specify clearly what you want out of it. This may take a little longer depending on the complexity of it

_____

When you make your request, please include your reason for needing the spell, as there are some things I will simply refuse to cast for. Thank you!

Any questions, then don't hesitate to ask

Edited by Altastrofae

Okay, since i tried to help making your shop succesfull, i guess i should give it a try.. XD

Soo... @CrystalBloodMoon, cast a money spell. I kinda want to see if it's true you said.

I need money for being able to travel to the USA :P A Nintendo Switch would be nice too :3

Edited by Tempest Feri
  • Brohoof 1

On 23/02/2018 at 2:28 AM, CrystalBloodMoon said:

Oh! and also, it would be of much help to me if you quote or mention me, so I don't miss your request :kindness:

Do you mind if I ask for two spells?

If you don't, here are my requests...

1. A protection spell (A few people bully and hurt me at my school),

2. A Money spell (because I really need money and a new PC and phone would be nice).

Please?

Many Thanks

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Thuja said:

Do you make Sigils?  Or do you simply cast spells?

I make Sigils, but the problem with that is, I dont have any way of drawing digitally, and lack access to a camera. Maybe I should get a webcam, or something like that so I can add sigils to the menu

Just now, Tempest Feri said:

@CrystalBloodMoon How long will it take to cast a spell? And if already casted, when will it start to actually work? is it like a virus that is "hibernated" for a while and will only appear later?

I'm sorry, stuff happened and in the end I didn't cast all the spells when I wanted to. I'll have that for you all soon

Just now, CrystalBloodMoon said:

I'm sorry, stuff happened and in the end I didn't cast all the spells when I wanted to. I'll have that for you all soon

Don't worry it's okay ^^; I just didn't know.

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, CrystalBloodMoon said:

I make Sigils, but the problem with that is, I dont have any way of drawing digitally, and lack access to a camera. Maybe I should get a webcam, or something like that so I can add sigils to the menu

It's ok, I was just curious, don't force yourself to do something you don't want to do! 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

@BronyNumber 2nd Amendment

OMG THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING!!!!!

I totally forgot about this thread and never filled any orders!!! When I got the notification I just facepalmed

On Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 3:42 AM, Applebloom Feri said:

Okay, since i tried to help making your shop succesfull, i guess i should give it a try.. XD

Soo... @CrystalBloodMoon, cast a money spell. I kinda want to see if it's true you said.

I need money for being able to travel to the USA :P A Nintendo Switch would be nice too :3

My apologies for making you wait so long, I totally forgot this thread existed and I regret never filling any orders I have yours ready, all I need to do is cast it. I made it pretty simple, but I feel like it'll work. It'll be powerful enough, I expect.

Okay, my work is done. What I need you to do is forget the spell was ever cast in the first place. You'll end up coming into multiple situations where you happen to earn surpluses of currency. Hope it works for ya

On Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 3:56 AM, Pixel Dusk said:

I guess I'll take the luck spell! My shiny luck in Pokemon has been pretty low recently :P

That is computer code, is it not? That's kind of a fixed value now that I consider it. Not something I can really influence, to be honest with you. I can do luck spells, but at a fixed probability that's worked into the system. I'm not a technopath, and even if I were, that would make the Pokemon hacked.

Sorry, but I honestly have no way of doing this :/

On Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 11:57 AM, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

Do you mind if I ask for two spells?

If you don't, here are my requests...

1. A protection spell (A few people bully and hurt me at my school),

2. A Money spell (because I really need money and a new PC and phone would be nice).

Please?

Many Thanks

And... it is done

On Saturday, March 03, 2018 at 10:52 AM, shadowwarp940 said:

I might need the money spell @CrystalBloodMoon, just so I'm actually able to go to college

It is done. Good luck with college :P

@BronyNumber 2nd Amendment

Yeah, seems interesting.

Though... There's something that might go wrong...

There's this thing where, if the caster doesn't truly believe their spell will work, then it won't work, because all their doubts are manifested in the Astral and act as counters against it.

The only problem is, it's possible that anyone who's aware of the spelling being cast may have this effect on the spell. We may be missing a variable in this particular experiment if that is the case.

5 minutes ago, BronyNumber 2nd Amendment said:

@Altastrofae is that a convenient excuse for s spell not working? How would you construct an experiment?

It's like a Gourdian knot. I'm not saying that anyone's doubts could work against it, but maybe if we rigged something up where participants who doubt the results aren't aware of when the spell is actually cast. Yet, somehow, the results would still have to be recorded