Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Gives You Strength?

Wicked_Skies

Jesus, and at other times outstanding examples of sacrifice and loyalty through out various works of fiction, but otherwise just a general intent of good that I have to remind myself the world NEEDS.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I am. When everything has failed, I have to be the source of my own strength. So, as long as I don't fail myself, I will continue to have strength. My health is destroyed, by the way. Exactly because people failed me. But I don't think this is a physical matter anymore.

Edited by They call me Loyalty
  • Brohoof 1

• 10 months later...

My own thoughts. I'm often very critical of myself, but that also pushes me to keep going and better myself no matter what. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

That everything I am doing is paying off for my future. Some people tell me that I won't make it, but I have survived and I am doing well at the moment. If all is good and I can finish my masters, I won't have to struggle much anymore.

That's a good question! However, the answer is obvious for me : The Moon! :orly:

But there is something else that gives me strength, my friends! I made more friends during the last few months than in my entire life! The friends I made are very valuable because they love me for who I am and they accept me with all my defects and my weaknesses! :grin: