Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Complain About Something

Altastrofae
Message added by Jeric

This topic is for general venting. This is not the proper platform to complain about the MLPF Community or Forum Issues. We have an entire section devoted to that. Thank you

So the company I work for got bought by another different company and they completely remove the bonus part of our paycheck. So yeah we’re now selling shit with no benefits and also no fucking raise. I’m going to stop trying hard to sell since fuck I’m not making this company rich for ripping us off like this.

• 5 weeks later...

This.

I know JJ means well, but apparently it sounded like those who hated the movie he respect them while "joked" saying those who like it is doubtful. Well, I happen to like Rise of the Skywalker and also happen to know star wars. :fiery:

People are being overcritical about this movie. Hell I believe the main things people are hating the movie for is Palpatine's return. You know what's more ridiculous? Padme coming back to life in the new recent vader's comic. Palpatine is like the dark lord Voldemort, who lurks in the shadow and will eventually comes back. One way or another. Kylo redemption. I don't mind it, just wish him getting redeemed have a better transition. But c'mon let's be honest here. From the beginning Kylo's hatred and anger wasn't that strong as Anakin to be fully committed to the dark side. I kinda get the vibe he's going to reform eventually from the beginning. General Hux redemption. This was not shown in the movie, but General Hux did got demoted by Kylo and his position as leading General was passed down to Phyde. because Kylo doesn't trust him. Yes that would make sense for Hux to betray the first order to help out the resistance. He's done being their bitch. And Rey being part of the Skywalker/ Palpetine family, again no surprise here. Since her and Kylo have this force bond from the last Jedi. A sibling/family bonding. 

Honestly this movie is good and people should really need to stop cry babying about things that they should've expected from the beginning but is stupid/close minded enough miss it. It's gives me this HP deathly hollow vibe with the Revenge of SIth touch to it. And I'm proudly to say Rise of the Skywalker is part of the SW and as well the other two movies.:proud:

3 hours ago, Emerald Heart said:

How most of the animes I fall in love with are like 12 episodes long but with only one season. 

One word: budget :dry:

For me my rant is having lack of things to watch minus like 3 animes I like this season. No shows of any kind in any area from anime to real ppl themed grab my freaking mind at all!  I blame the witcher for leaving me in this void and the freaking baby yoda show...

How this room I'm sorting is just so small and this wardrobe is too large. It is annoying and frustrating as I have been trying to rearrange stuff for two days just enough so I can put up this wardrobe (That I definitely do not need assistance or supervision. I have put together enough shelves to know how to put one and the assembly is simple) while not cluttering beyond said room and I just found out that I have to put the things out of the room anyway as there is too much thing with too little space. 

• 4 weeks later...

Agh people these days. Not gonna generalized but I’m getting annoyed with this racism towards Asians by associating them with the coronavirus. These people have the audacity to be racist when they can’t even or even trying to fucking prevent themselves from getting it! Like covering their damn mouth while coughing or traveling to countries where there’s an outbreak regardless. Or using their fucking hygiene common sense! 

Honestly and I swear if I have coronavirus, I will be happy to spread it to those whoever dare to open their stupid ass racist mouth. :Cozy:

Due to the coronavirus, demand for Pepsi products rose. That means more work, and more overtime. Since I’m being paid over 16$/H, so that takes away my right to complain that I’m not being paid enough. So yeah, my complain is that I can no longer rant about not being paid enough of it :mlp_yeehaa:

The Coronavirus might interfere with my plans this year, only because people involved are starting to get antsy about it. At least I’m not the one getting married in Italy this fall, though. 

I'm the one who has to take care of any task ever (either do it or show them how) because my parents are boomers and my sister is autistic.

I remember actually taking responsibility for her back when she was twice my age. Now we're both legally adults, except I've had a very brief and tainted childhood. And yes, that type of abuse is included.

Simp memes are not only awful and sometimes even hurtful, but they're also sexist. :unamused: When it comes to bad memes, it's at least slightly better than Harambe memes were, but it's still awful. The meme is pretty much insulting any straight/bi men that are more submissive when in a relationship with a girl and seems to imply things that are sexist, going both ways. Not to mention, the argument could be made that they're actually unintentionally heterophobic. Also, let us not forget this phrase originated as slang from an organization that's PROUD that it hates women.

What the f*** is wrong with this world that this meme is allowed to be a thing? Seriously, I'm sick of this $#!+.

Edited by Angel_Dust

What would one expect me to complain about? The weather? Well, you're right. Here it is, March 12th. It's not even technically Spring yet, and it's already 82 degrees, a temperature that I think is too hot for Spring to begin with.

When I let my dog out, there were wasps flying around. The bugs are already back in full effect. ='(

• Brohoof 1

Hah, now some people are blaming Trump for not doing anything about the Virus. In case they’ve forgot this is capitalism. You still have the right to choose not go out, keeping your hygiene together, buy whatever needs to help prevent getting infected. Example, Saying he should close down the airport (which he did EU to US) but even if he didn’t, you still have to use your common sense to know that traveling increase the chance of getting spread and infected. But no. No bodies care bec they’re too busy buying cheaper tickets.  Blaming the president for their stupidity it’s ..agh. These people  have the informations and everything to know about how to prevent it. USE IT.

On 3/11/2020 at 6:48 PM, PuddingPonyPal said:

Bicyclists who purposely go through traffic are HORRIBLE. There are roads specifically for them here yet they mostly use the lanes for cars. It's so stupid!!! 

Oh god this... and they often run red lights too. Or take their sweet time on a very narrow one-way road, where I can't drive past and am forced to expend precious fuel going in 1st gear instead of 2nd.

Fuck that.

Also, have I complained about dumb pedestrians who somehow manage to completely mute their survival instincts?
There are jaywalkers of course, but even at zebra crossings, you'll sometimes get a jogger or a stupid kid running, a dumbass talking on the phone or to a friend.

I barely have time to hit the brakes and only because my foot's already there anticipating these dipshits poppin out from behind a car or wall. Meanwhile the human outside had several whole seconds to hear the growl of my car's engine growing closer and closer.

How the fuck do you do that? I get nervous crossing a street even when I know it's a zebra crossing and the light is green for me, after seeing cars run red lights. How the shit do you get so at ease you don't bother looking when there's poor visibility, or even hear the very blatant loud roar of an engine coming at you?

Edited by Feather Spiral

I'm sick of all the people around me and their shit towards me. Maybe stop fucking screaminf and listen to me like for a second? Can't you see that's all I can do? It wouldn'r have been like this if you treAted me like a human for once. All you care about is yourself, how people see you and yourself again. Aren't you tiredbeing ashamed of me? If you're that embarassed of me just let me go and w e will both be free and glad but if you do, there will be no one that will compliment you and make you feel relevant right? You're as lonely as me. You know it, everyoe knows it. Face yourself. i'm not an object that only makes others satisfied. Stop using me for your own ego and let me be a human too. I might be an idiot full of shit, but that dkesn't mean that I have no feelings. I will go off soon and all of you will remain broken for rest of your lives jsut like what you did to me You deserve it

To put in perspective first before I said this, I work for a CDS company under Costco. What’s messed up is that since the CDS put us out of business but Costco bought us to still give us a job  and pay us. HOWEVER, Costco company has given all their employees EXCEPT us CDS, a fucking “Hazard” raise. What I mean by hazard raise is during a mandatory “stay at home” statewide, due to the virus, Everyone who’s not working stays home while us, workers still have to work.  Some companies chose to give their workers a raise for being out there.

This is a huge fucking unfair to us CDS. We fucking have to throw our back and asses to clean and sanitized every counters of their fucking store. And for what? While I’m grateful for at least have a job but this is nonsense! A complete bullshit. Costco said CDS is not part of them that was reason why we are not eligible. But for this case since Costco is paying us now since our company throws us out of business how is that’s even fair? If we’re not part of Costco employees and YET we’re getting pay under them, then who the fuck are we? Definitely not their fucking bitch ass janitor!  I’m out there working while idiots who still don’t fucking care about this mandate “stay at home” goes out to shop anyways, leaving us workers still at risk! And I don’t even get a fucking raise for this?!?! I’m just fucking done!

If people believe Costco treat their workers good work ethic, well look at how they treat us CDS now!

update:
I just got off from work and I have no regrets doing either half ass job or nothing at all but wandering around the store for 7 hours AND taking breaks for one and half hour (if not, more)! :proud:

Edited by TBD