Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Complain About Something

Altastrofae
Message added by Jeric

This topic is for general venting. This is not the proper platform to complain about the MLPF Community or Forum Issues. We have an entire section devoted to that. Thank you

On 3/24/2020 at 3:32 AM, Pastel Heart said:

People suck. Especially opinionated people.

I wish i could explode them with my mind

Boom~

:(

I won't lie, I'm proud to consider myself strongheaded in some cases. Especially since I spent much of my early life being a complete Yes Man to many things, only to end up with social anxiety.
Then there are situations where I wish I had a better grasp on social interactions, mainly being more tactful.

Although... there also were times where I've done my best to be understanding and it earned me nothing but scorn in return. I'm sure no decent person would see me as an asshole for being less motivated to have tact.

@Feather Spiral I'm sorry, that isn't what I meant at all! ><; there's nothing wrong with being strong willed at all. by opinionated, I mean like... People who get nasty at others for having different opinions, or judging and attacking them for being or thinking differently, or actively start arguments just for the sake of it. I hate bullies basically, online and offline. I hope I cleared things up and this doesn't cause you any more distress.

Daw, thank you sugar.

I'm cool though, that was mostly a joke (else I woulda used words, not emotes). I know this is the complaint thread, so people are bound to exaggerate for venting's sake.

Ima take this opportunity to vent about something I forgot earlier, something that happened a few hours ago:

my father: suddenly and brusquely begins to talk from outside the doorway
me, screaming as I was just stepping down from a chair and almost fell and broke my fucking neck
my father, who has full view of what just happened: "Wah! why'd you yell"

I really hate amino. It's pretty much run by a bunch of children and adults with the maturity of one. Now I have met some amazing people on this platform but most of my experiences are negative ones. I have seen tons of art theft and character theft happen and nobody does a darn thing about it. Especially if its a leader that is acting like a total butthole they can do no wrong and they can ban whoever that goes against it.  And don't get me started on how I get chat invites from lonely people looking for a girlfriend :okiedokieloki:  or something else ;) I mean heck one of them tried it with my ponysona.:unamused:  And no its not just men I've gotten a few women as well. :blink: The thing is one I have a boyfriend and two most of them are probably younger than I am. Also I cannot say how many times people have asked me for free art or if they could use "coins" to pay me when that's not actual money. Even though my commissions are in plain sight on my profile. I have done enough rambling sorry about that :please:  Well I will end this here :coco:

12 minutes ago, AriaTheLovely said:

I really hate amino. It's pretty much run by a bunch of children and adults with the maturity of one. Now I have met some amazing people on this platform but most of my experiences are negative ones. I have seen tons of art theft and character theft happen and nobody does a darn thing about it. Especially if its a leader that is acting like a total butthole they can do no wrong and they can ban whoever that goes against it.  And don't get me started on how I get chat invites from lonely people looking for a girlfriend :okiedokieloki:  or something else ;) I mean heck one of them tried it with my ponysona.:unamused:  And no its not just men I've gotten a few women as well. :blink: The thing is one I have a boyfriend and two most of them are probably younger than I am. Also I cannot say how many times people have asked me for free art or if they could use "coins" to pay me when that's not actual money. Even though my commissions are in plain sight on my profile. I have done enough rambling sorry about that :please:  Well I will end this here :coco:

Now that must be annoying constantly being asked to date somebody or have people say saucy things towards you and free art I do understand not everybody draws, but for the people who ask for free art why don't they just find some time to learn how to draw.

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

Now that must be annoying constantly being asked to date somebody or have people say saucy things towards you and free art I do understand not everybody draws, but for the people who ask for free art why don't they just find some time to learn how to draw.

You pretty much hit the nail on the head lol :BrightMacContent:

On 3/26/2020 at 1:32 PM, TBD said:
Spoiler

To put in perspective first before I said this, I work for a CDS company under Costco. What’s messed up is that since the CDS put us out of business but Costco bought us to still give us a job  and pay us. HOWEVER, Costco company has given all their employees EXCEPT us CDS, a fucking “Hazard” raise. What I mean by hazard raise is during a mandatory “stay at home” statewide, due to the virus, Everyone who’s not working stays home while us, workers still have to work.  Some companies chose to give their workers a raise for being out there.

This is a huge fucking unfair to us CDS. We fucking have to throw our back and asses to clean and sanitized every counters of their fucking store. And for what? While I’m grateful for at least have a job but this is nonsense! A complete bullshit. Costco said CDS is not part of them that was reason why we are not eligible. But for this case since Costco is paying us now since our company throws us out of business how is that’s even fair? If we’re not part of Costco employees and YET we’re getting pay under them, then who the fuck are we? Definitely not their fucking bitch ass janitor!  I’m out there working while idiots who still don’t fucking care about this mandate “stay at home” goes out to shop anyways, leaving us workers still at risk! And I don’t even get a fucking raise for this?!?! I’m just fucking done!

If people believe Costco treat their workers good work ethic, well look at how they treat us CDS now!

update:
I just got off from work and I have no regrets doing either half ass job or nothing at all but wandering around the store for 7 hours AND taking breaks for one and half hour (if not, more)! :proud:

Hah, now Costco just laid us, CDS workers off. They’re hiring so much workers that one, won’t give us a raise and now two, letting us off. I can’t even... oh my god..I want to apply to Costco but they’re not hiring. And ironically I just left my CDS job to avoid high risk environment thinking my second job will be enough. But apparently this second job just laid me off!  This is so frustrating right now that I can’t think what else to say anymore.

YouTube ads make so angry that every time I see one, I say: “Oh my God, I don’t fucking care!” I have ad block on my PC but can’t find one for the application on my phone.

>_>

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

YouTube ads make so angry that every time I see one, I say: “Oh my God, I don’t fucking care!” I have ad block on my PC but can’t find one for the application on my phone.

>_>

So true! >_>

14 minutes ago, Pastel Heart said:

I'll never understand why people go out of their way to harass others for being who they are or for liking something they don't. Can't we all just mind our own business?

This. I swear, people love being jerks for the sake of it, especially when they achieve absolutely nothing from it. I don't think I can physically comprehend their thought process without my brain melting to mush.

• Brohoof 1

Never use Instacart they made me wait for 2 hours only for them to do nothing for me. :okiedokieloki:  So now thanks to them my family has to go without food for a month and shopping in store is not an option for me since I live with people that are pretty high risk for the corona virus including myself. But it looks like I will have to go out anyways  :baconmane:

3 hours ago, Cash In said:

This. I swear, people love being jerks for the sake of it, especially when they achieve absolutely nothing from it. I don't think I can physically comprehend their thought process without my brain melting to mush.

Probably letting off steam, after facing their own failures and lack of intelligence daily.

On another forum, I've been called a "drama queen" by people who, later on, dedicated entire thread pages to hating me while I was asleep. Same people who called me a "sadist" for hitting back my harassing sister, but got their jimmies rustled by picking on a younger member. Said "get off your high horses" when I took his defense and that I was "acting superior", all the while looming from the dizzying heights of their moral ground.
The forum admin, self-proclaimed king of logic and reason, accused me of "ad hominem" when I pointed out the hateful behavior... but made no such criticism about the others' personal insults, which are in fact absolute ad hominem arguments.

I bet they all felt real good about themselves for "teaching me a lesson" (I kid you not, they said those words too).

I'm stuck at home an hour and a half away from my university. I have some belongings left at my student apartment and the lease runs through the end of July but they aren't issuing refunds for people like me who literally can't go back because we may get pulled over and fined for non-essential travel. I'm already sick of being around my family, I miss my girlfriend, I'm just a mess. 

I'm sick of this virus cutting into all my hobbies.

No pro-wrestling. No metal concerts. No cafes. No eating out. No libraries. No conventions. No movies. Vacation postponed. St. Patrick's Day sucked. April Fools wasn't that funny. Two birthday parties cancelled. Looking like it'll be as high as four, mine included. 

Im sick of having a normal life having a normal day! I wish i lived in a war torn land have no house no work and always starving! And dont get me started with the internet! Why cant i have this life!

Just throwing  off some steam... and I just need to let my thoughts out. 

Spoiler

I'm fucking done with these American's stupidity. With the COVID-19 getting worse, they have the fucking audacity to still point their fingers saying "oh but look over there at china, they're probably lying about their death status and they could be higher than us. SO that means we're still doing okay and the virus is not threaten at all as many said it is". BULLSHIT. We're not living in a fucking China. Stop worrying your sorry little ass over there and focus in what can YOU can do to prevent yourself and other from the virus in this fuck-mind America. "Ooooh blame WHO for not preventing anytime sooner"  Yet,another bullshit and crying ain't gonna save you. Is it blame or is this another thing to add to your racist agenda? Get fucked.  The US has been giving warnings, steps to what to do to protect yourself, mandatory lock down, ads to stay at home, Starting at the early March. But guess who decided not to listen. That's right, whiny people bitching about their damn constitutional rights to think they can do the hella they want. Hell, if you can't live long enough in self-quarantine, then you're in no fit to live at all.  Our government has failed us and the citizen's stupidity are making it worse. It's all about the blaming, the racism, the bitching with these people .And yet, they're still fucking themselves up by because they simply  do not follow safely procures nor doing their damn research. But you know what? let them. if they die, they were asking for it. 

*sign, Okay I'm better now. 

• Brohoof 1