Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Thorax

Will Guide

On 2/3/2021 at 10:23 AM, Brainstorm said:

That's great.

Guess you can tell Twilight's School of Friendship has been helpful to her?

Heard from Ember or Spike lately?

Oh yeah. Many times. They're my two favorite dragons

On 2/7/2021 at 1:22 AM, abrony-mouse said:

(OOC D: Intriguing, totally gonna message you! )

Anyway, lookin' good Thorax!

The hive is menaced by a giant marshmallow dragon! How do you take it down?

image.png.13aac21fdb0fa1f8cca8a8ab493b720e.png

wait if it's made of marshmallow let's hope it doesn't toast itself to a tasty crisp when it breathes fire.

16 hours ago, Thorax said:

Oh yeah. Many times. They're my two favorite dragons

1. Great. Has she gotten good grades at Twilight's school?

2. Yes, they're two of my favorite dragons too. Speaking of dragons, has Ocellus told you about Smolder?

10 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

:D also thanks for the other answer ;3

Ok Thorax, what's the cutest thing you ever transformed yourself into, and why?

A seapony. Because they too have the ability to be more than one species, changing between sea Pony and hippogriff

23 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

1. Great. Has she gotten good grades at Twilight's school?

2. Yes, they're two of my favorite dragons too. Speaking of dragons, has Ocellus told you about Smolder?

1. If you're talking about Ember she never attended Twilight School.

2. Known about smolder since the day Ocellus came to the school and she tried to pretend to be a dragon.

Thorax__what_did_we_talk_about___S8E1.thumb.png.4a97bce0a20edd16f99ee821bfbd9100.png

• Brohoof 1

"Equestria, remember that." 

Greetings, King Thorax! *Bows*

I am Princess Rapunzel of Corona and I would like to ask you a couple of questions if you wouldn't mind: 

1. Have you ever had the pleasure of meeting your fellow Changeling and Walt Disneigh expert @Will Guide?

2. Do you have a favorite Disneigh movie? 

Thank You SO MUCH for answering my questions and have a magical day! 

• Brohoof 1

22 minutes ago, Rapunzel said:

"Equestria, remember that." 

Greetings, King Thorax! *Bows*

I am Princess Rapunzel of Corona and I would like to ask you a couple of questions if you wouldn't mind: 

1. Have you ever had the pleasure of meeting your fellow Changeling and Walt Disneigh expert @Will Guide?

2. Do you have a favorite Disneigh movie? 

Thank You SO MUCH for answering my questions and have a magical day! 

1. Of course I met Unicorn Will Guide him the same day I met Spike and I've known Changeling Will Guide since before the attack on the Canterlot Wedding, back when he still didn't have a name. Alongside both Will Guides and Starlight and Trixie and Discord, we were able to stop Chrysalis and save our friends.

2. Will shared with me a lot of Disney movies that it's hard to pick one. But the ones about the Princesses showing friendship and kindness are among my favorites.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Thorax said:

1. If you're talking about Ember she never attended Twilight School.

2. Known about smolder since the day Ocellus came to the school and she tried to pretend to be a dragon.

Thorax__what_did_we_talk_about___S8E1.thumb.png.4a97bce0a20edd16f99ee821bfbd9100.png

1. I was talking about Ocellus, has Ocellus gotten good grades at Twilight's school?
2. Oh, has Ocellus mentioned anything about Smolder?

26 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

1. I was talking about Ocellus, has Ocellus gotten good grades at Twilight's school?
2. Oh, has Ocellus mentioned anything about Smolder?

Her grades are amazing and I just said that I already know about Smolder.

(Give me something new to work with)

Ah Thorax.

I'm Very Special Agent Ray Vega and I'm here to ask you some questions. takes out notepad and pen

1) How's your day going? 

2) Bet you like to take a nap a lot :sneer:

3) How's Ocellus btw? 

1 minute ago, abrony-mouse said:

seaponies are very cute :3 although actually I think changelings are cuter D:

image.thumb.png.d3315a4f91bd945fa6d3391f5137ce47.png

Are there any other pony traditions you have made your own other than Hearthswarming?

Well, we Changelings have taken to the holiday ponies call "Hearts and Hooves Day". Will says his people back home call it "Valentine's Day" but I think we Changelings could just as well call it "All You Can Eat Buffet" Day. LOL! But seriously, all that love energy on one day could keep the whole Hive fed and healthy for weeks.

On 2021-02-10 at 11:34 AM, raykv423 said:

Ah Thorax.

I'm Very Special Agent Ray Vega and I'm here to ask you some questions. takes out notepad and pen

1) How's your day going? 

2) Bet you like to take a nap a lot :sneer:

3) How's Ocellus btw? 

1. Good 

2. Only when I'm not needed for my responsibilities. Though I wish I had a chair like Twilight's 

1314373885_full(10).gif.093aeb16973be24bc01d471fc7fd3099.gif

3. She's great

On 2021-02-10 at 12:26 PM, Brainstorm said:

Great, you must be proud of her, aren't you?

Yes.

11 hours ago, Cloud5001 said:

Hehe be honest Thorax do you like to capture and tickle Spike for fun, cause I kinda get the vibe you would as long as he was ok with it.

Sure. He embraced a hug from me all the time.

Thorax_hugging_Spike_with_gratitude_S7E15.thumb.png.0b57e2327f0a3943f8f5bd3e2558d370.png

• Brohoof 1

41 minutes ago, Thorax said:

Well, we Changelings have taken to the holiday ponies call "Hearts and Hooves Day". Will says his people back home call it "Valentine's Day" but I think we Changelings could just as well call it "All You Can Eat Buffet" Day. LOL! But seriously, all that love energy on one day could keep the whole Hive fed and healthy for weeks.

1. Good 

2. Only when I'm not needed for my responsibilities. Though I wish I had a chair like Twilight's 

1314373885_full(10).gif.093aeb16973be24bc01d471fc7fd3099.gif

3. She's great

Yes.

Sure. He embraced a hug from me all the time.

Thorax_hugging_Spike_with_gratitude_S7E15.thumb.png.0b57e2327f0a3943f8f5bd3e2558d370.png

Hehe glad to hear it cause that would be super cute to see, and I don't think Spike would be uncomfortable with that either. i mean he did'nt exactly try to get out of the way when the cmc's were tickling him.

On a more serious note did Spike ever tell you what Chrysalis tried to do to his wings? And if so what was your reaction?

On 2021-02-12 at 5:00 PM, Cloud5001 said:

Hehe glad to hear it cause that would be super cute to see, and I don't think Spike would be uncomfortable with that either. i mean he did'nt exactly try to get out of the way when the cmc's were tickling him.

On a more serious note did Spike ever tell you what Chrysalis tried to do to his wings? And if so what was your reaction?

Well whenever possible Spike does try to visit me and give me some love energy simply by hugging me, Being one of my first real friends outside the Changeling Hive. 

And yes, he did tell me how Chrysalis was about to rip his wings off which forced him and the other girls to submit to the Terrible Trios final attack. Of course me and pretty much the rest of Equestria stepped in to save their lives. And if I'm honest I hope time is a statue will cause Chrysalis to rethink her attitude towards the rest of Equestria. Well at least she's not lonely being with Tirek and Cozy Glow

19 hours ago, Emperor Azurailo said:

Hello Thorax. I hope the Changeling Kingdom is running smoothly so far. 

Do you have any limitations in shapeshifting? By that, I mean to ask if you can shapeshift into anything or anyone regardless of species.

That's right. I myself transformed into a rock.

5aad5ac9a8647_full(4).gif.f718be7fb6073ca1e196fc6e3a4f3f19.gif

And Ocellus and Pharnyx have transformed into large bug-like creatures

5a5ff8fa7b8c9_PharynxGiantBugcomparison.jpg.0669000c2f950cc01ab184d225cb5a6a.jpgYona_helps_Ocellus_carry_the_fountain_S9E3.thumb.png.0f716447b31340bd840e41c206d0cc15.png

Although it actually took a lot of training/ natural born talent for a Changeling to change into something much bigger than themselves. Pharnyx and Ocellus had such talent that we able to do this even from a young age. however transforming into a creatures that big required that we morph out after a certain amount of time.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, ProfVenturer said:

Screenshots_2021-03-19-15-17-40.png.b660ba284d3139fd6124b326b683085e.png

Hey, I'm Tetris. And I come to notice something. Have any of you ever realized that Changelings are named after organic matter? There's you, Queen Chrysalis, Ocellus... Next thing you know, we're gonna come across a Changeling named FEET.

On 2021-03-19 at 8:21 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Is there anything you cannot transform into?" :ooh: 

"Ooh, tough question. Because with training, there's nothing we Changelings can't change into! A better question would be: is there anything I do not like to transform into? In which case I would not want to imitate the villains who nearly caused the Windegos to freeze the land over in despair and cold frozen ice"

• Brohoof 1