Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Thorax

Will Guide

On 2021-03-26 at 3:19 PM, abrony-mouse said:

Before you changed for the good, did you speak to any hive friends and try to get them to embrace your way of life? What did they say? 

If you mean before I even thought about leaving the Changeling Hive and eventually found my way to the Crystal Empire, well... Everyling knows not to disobey the Queen. 

And if you ask Changeling Will the same question about trying to go against the Ex-Queen's orders, he'll likely tell you about his greatest regret due to being too afraid to disobey orders, resulting in the indirect deaths of some beloved ponies long ago

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Thorax,

Still hanging out with Spike and Ember?

How's Ocellus been doing?

Yes, 
And she's doing great!

2 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Are you going to select a new king/queen when you step down or are you going to get married and have children to become kings/queens?

Well, because I'm a shapeshifter anyone regardless of gender or species can get intimate with me and I can bear children. Perhaps in a few more years, one of my closest friends can get with me.

However I might just plan to pick a successor in the future to lead the Changelings after I step down

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Who is your best friend out of Spike's six pony friends? 

I would definitely say Fluttershy. She got along quite well with Ocellus on her first day at school.

Fluttershy_petting_pony_Ocellus_S8E1.png.6aac2997a223f4445cb166ee679108eb.png

13 hours ago, PawelS said:

Can you turn into Rainbow Dash and do a Sonic Rainboom?

Sure but she doesn't like it when I steal her thunder.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Dusky Wings said:

I'm actually curious, have your ever had any meetings with leaders from other races, being a leader and all?

Yes.

Our natural shapeshifting made it easy for us to communicate with both the Hippogriffs on Mt. Aris and their Sea Pony Kingdom below.

My direct friendship with Ember allowed the Dragons to welcome us with open claws

The Griffins received some of the resources that grow in the Changeling Kingdom to help repair the Griffin Kingdom landscape

The Yaks taught us how to build strong shelters when one is traveling on the road

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...