On 2021-03-26 at 3:19 PM, abrony-mouse said:

Before you changed for the good, did you speak to any hive friends and try to get them to embrace your way of life? What did they say? 

If you mean before I even thought about leaving the Changeling Hive and eventually found my way to the Crystal Empire, well... Everyling knows not to disobey the Queen. 

And if you ask Changeling Will the same question about trying to go against the Ex-Queen's orders, he'll likely tell you about his greatest regret due to being too afraid to disobey orders, resulting in the indirect deaths of some beloved ponies long ago

• 2 weeks later...

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Organizing Arts and Crafts time and watching progress in the Feelings Forums. You know it!

As far as I tell, I don't think there's an official Ask Thorax page here. Seeing that Thorax is one of my absolute favorite MLP characters, I figured I could play the part. So go ahead and ask hi

(Since I can't access the color wheel on mobile, I'm just going to have Thorax's words be in bold) While other than Starlight, who is the reason my kind changed for the better, I don't really have a

Posted Images