Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

Planter Hope

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

Searched for MLP Forums to try and find some to meet new people and found exactly what I searched for.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I was watching shows with my niece and she put it on, instantly found it amusing and silly and just couldn't look away.

Hey all, I'm not the best with introductions so bear with me.

I joined the fandom right about when season 2 was starting and haven't looked back since, though recently I've been a bit detached, I used to be quite an active member and made plenty of friends who, as time's gone by, I've lost contact with. I'm hoping that being active in a place such as a forum will bring that spark back and I can make some newer stronger friendships. As for any other interests, there are things like video games, drawing, and tech. Now I'd love to get into making things with technology but at the same time, I'm really just fascinated with it.

Now, not the best introduction I've ever done but I hope it's good enough, I'll end it there. Thank you for reading and I hope to make some good friends here! :)

Edited by Planter Hope
  • Brohoof 6

Hello there! ^_^ 

No worries, this is a good enough introduction. Some members tend to just say hello or something. :derp: 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 3

Hello and welcome! First of all, that was a decent introduction, far better than what I could've said! :lol: And secondly, I hope you can find the strong friendships you're looking for on here, I know I have a few! I'm sure it'll be pretty easy for you too, you seem nice and sociable. :) Thirdly, i wish to see you on the forums and get to know each other a little! And of course, I hope you enjoy your stay and most importantly have fun! 

• Brohoof 4

9 minutes ago, Planter Hope said:

Thank you for the tip @Rikifive I looked it up and I'm glad I edited it now :lol:

Heh, now you get what I meant. :P I edited mine as well- nopony saw a thing. :D 

• Brohoof 3

4 hours ago, Planter Hope said:

Hey all, I'm not the best with introductions so bear with me.

I joined the fandom right about when season 2 was starting and haven't looked back since, though recently I've been a bit detached, I used to be quite an active member and made plenty of friends who, as time's gone by, I've lost contact with. I'm hoping that being active in a place such as a forum will bring that spark back and I can make some newer stronger friendships. As for any other interests, there are things like video games, drawing, and tech. Now I'd love to get into making things with technology but at the same time, I'm really just fascinated with it.

Now, not the best introduction I've ever done but I hope it's good enough, I'll end it there. Thank you for reading and I hope to make some good friends here! :)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: pinkie-pie
How did you find MLP Forums?: Searched for MLP Forums to try and find some to meet new people and found exactly what I searched for.
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I was watching shows with my niece and she put it on, instantly found it amusing and silly and just couldn't look away.

Pleased to make your acquaintance, Planter Hope! 

Now, I'm not really into technology, but I have to admit that I find many things made with it really interesting! I hope you'll be able to catch up and become again an active member of the community (no hope, I'm sure you will!:P) If you wanna make some new friends, then I'll have you know I'm totally up for it, you can PM me at any time! I'm always up for any kind of discussion! Well, that said, enjoy your staying!:derp:

• Brohoof 3