Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I will draw any of your OCs if you draw one of mine

Scare Effect

Hello fellow artists as the topic says I will draw any of your OCs if you draw one of mine. I will provide a link to a few of my OCs below

Anyway I am starting this as a way to see how other artists would draw my rather strange looking OCs. and help myself improve my art by also drawing their OCs.

LInks:

These are just a few

Edited by Scare Effect
Changed some of my characters
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Hey ya still doing trades? I'd like to draw Scarce Effect. lol I agree she looks rather strange, though I'd call it diffferent. I love her shirt and different hair style.

Also it's admiral when someone aims to improve themselves, I want to improve too. :)

I don't have an OC but I always ask people to draw Radiant Hope instead

radiant_hope_by_cencerberon-db8ayhr.thumb.png.de2d07e4828bf5225e2a6a28a7bab2c7.png

Scare_Effect.thumb.png.982ccd258b798a893a999445e9d986d1.png

Here is my Scare Effect. I'm sorry I couldn't really tell what the Cutie Mark exactly looked like in her picture, so I just did what the bio said (a shield with skull). Also I changed the shirt to match her red hair, I just couldn't handle the drawing with too much white. So if you really wanted a white shirt I'm sorry :adorkable: I kept the rest of the design though

This was a really fun draw ^_^ I don't see many peeps dress and accessorize their ponies this much, so when I saw this I knew I'd have a good time

Hope you accept this trade, if you don't I had fun and good practice anyways :P

Edited by SomeCoffee

• 4 months later...

@SomeCoffee

Thanks for the picture and I will accept the trade sorry I took so long to reply my computer broke and my wifi gave out so I will do ur request as soon as possible.

Also, I love the picture of Scare u did. As for the cutie mark in her profile, it was a sword in a stone which was her old one. And I like the red jacket it's much better than the white one she has.

(edited)

@SomeCoffee

Here is radiant hope like u asked. I didn't color her I didn't want u 2 wait too much longer. 

@Simply Cerberus 

As for Metus's tattoos it shows most if them except the one's on her hindlegs that are similar to the ones on her forelegs.

20180813_145640.jpg

Edited by Scare Effect
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Scare Effect said:

@Simply Cerberus 

As for Metus's tattoos it shows most if them except the one's on her hindlegs that are similar to the ones on her forelegs.

So the tattoos are in each leg? (since you said fore-and hindlegs)

I might draw her tomorrow, it depends on my mood, so I won't give my request yet in case I decide to not to.(I have problems with motivation but Metus is so interesting looking character that I want to draw her :P 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Simply Cerberus said:

(I have problems with motivation but Metus is so interesting looking character that I want to draw her :P 

I hope u do draw her, i never seen anyone else draw her so i would love to see how u draw her.

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Scare Effect said:

I hope u do draw her, i never seen anyone else draw her so i would love to see how u draw her.

I have decided to draw her, It will take 4h+, for my request, just take one OC from my 'About me' page, you can choose who you want t draw, and no need to hurry with it. (not the one with strikethrough)

Edited by Simply Cerberus

@Simply Cerberus

I love it, and I like the fact it seems she is in prison. As for the character, I couldn't find any save for the two in your characters but u mentioned one with a strikethrough but i didn't see that one so i thought i was looking in the wrong place 

9 minutes ago, Scare Effect said:

I love it, and I like the fact it seems she is in prison.

Glad you like it :pinkie:, and I did the prison because I read her backstory and needed a good background (gray and white are pretty hard colors to choose background for if not using bright colors.)

10 minutes ago, Scare Effect said:

I couldn't find any save for the two in your characters

What do you mean?

11 minutes ago, Scare Effect said:

one with a strikethrough but i didn't see that one so i thought i was looking in the wrong place 

It's the second one in the list, and it's an old OC I scrapped, so you don't need to find it :P 

(edited)

@Simply Cerberus

I found them I had to look at the Desktop site to see them. As for the two i found they were in your rp characters list. So i decided to do Golden Melodey

Edited by Scare Effect
Wrong name
  • Brohoof 1