Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc 1x1 Search

Total Lunar Eclipse

Seeking 1x1 roleplays! Over forums or private messages would be fantastic. <3 

I'm not online at any specific times. My work schedule is totally random. Will reply whenever I get the chance, though. My replies are 1-3 paragraphs typically. Paragraph style is a must!
I can play canons, but I'm also interested in developing my OCs more. My Deviantart gallery has pictures of one of my OCs, Lunar Eclipse (still need to draw the others but there's a few): https://total-lunar-eclipse.deviantart.com/gallery/

Some vague ideas I'm interested in:
- "Everyone's An Allicorn" Lunar Eclipse (my OC) uses magic to give unicorns wings (seemingly longterm and pegasus feathers). They're not real allicorns, but it gets out of hand.
- "The Divide" A politician comes into town and creates political parties with Luna and Celestria to create tensions and control ponies.
- Something based outside Equestria but in the same universe?
- Other ideas you might have?

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight
Added link to IC
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

What is a 1x1? 

A roleplay between 2 people instead of a larger group. =D

1 hour ago, BlueBook said:

I'd totally be up for this :) Do you need a rp sample or something? I love long and descriptive rps ;)

Ooh! Nope, I don't require anything, but I can provide an example if you'd like. I love rich characters and stories.

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Total Lunar Eclipse said:

Ooh! Nope, I don't require anything, but I can provide an example if you'd like. I love rich characters and stories.

It's always great to find somepony who loves the kind of rp I do ^^ There's no need for an example, I can work with anyones style ^^ When do you want to start?

(edited)
On 2/27/2018 at 2:54 AM, BlueBook said:

I prefer the forums ^^ lolz it raises the post count :lol:

Do you have a preference for characters, setting, or plot? Or want to just start and wing it? =D

On 2/27/2018 at 4:25 PM, Wyld Fyre said:

I'd be up for one, i do mostly sol and romance tho

What's sol? It can involve romance. Depends on the characters. ^^

Edited by Total Lunar Eclipse

(edited)
1 minute ago, Total Lunar Eclipse said:

Do you have a preference for characters, setting, or plot? Or want to just start and wing it?

I normally just wing it :lol: Do you want to do cannon characters or ocs? Cause I'm perfectly ok with both 

Edited by BlueBook

21 minutes ago, Total Lunar Eclipse said:

Do you have a preference for characters, setting, or plot? Or want to just start and wing it? =D

What's sol? It can involve romance. Depends on the characters. ^^

SOL = slice of life

(edited)
38 minutes ago, BlueBook said:

I normally just wing it :lol: Do you want to do cannon characters or ocs? Cause I'm perfectly ok with both 

Okay, I can start a thread if you'd like. =D I'll play my OC, and I can play canons and others as needed too. Let me know if you want to claim anyone in particular. 

18 minutes ago, Wyld Fyre said:

SOL = slice of life

Ooh! It's not my thing. =D Mutant ghost versions of the characters might come crawling out of the floorboards to haunt them with the ugly parts of themselves they fear most becoming. Or other out there things. I'm not so good at sticking to realistic stuff. =D

Edited by Total Lunar Eclipse

6 minutes ago, Total Lunar Eclipse said:

Okay, I can start a thread if you'd like. =D I'll play my OC, and I can play canons and others as needed too. Let me know if you want to claim anyone in particular. 

Ooh! I'm not so good at the realistic stuff. =D Mutant ghost versions of the characters might come crawling out of the floorboards to haunt them with the ugly parts of themselves they fear most becoming. Or other out there things.

Well I can do an occult/horror/cthulu-esque investigation type rp

17 hours ago, Total Lunar Eclipse said:

Sounds good to me! I can do cannon as needed as well. I'll play as my oc too :)

On 3/3/2018 at 2:23 AM, BlueBook said:

Sounds good to me! I can do cannon as needed as well. I'll play as my oc too :)

Alright. ^^ Here's an intro thread:

Let me know if I do anything wrong with the MLPverse or characters << I'm new to the fandom, getting used to things. 
And if it's not your cup of tea, thank you anyway!

On 3/2/2018 at 10:19 AM, Wyld Fyre said:

I don't mind either, but perhaps PMs?

Alright! I'll message you when I get a chance!