Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So with spring around the corner,  I'm cleaning out my OC bank a bit!  Which given,  I have a way to many for my own good sadly!  I would love to give them away to people who can and will use them!  As for rules: 

Each Person can only get one.

It is a first come,  first serve base!

If no one claims a oc after 24 hours and one expresses in taking said oc or interesting after getting one,  they then can have one more. 

You can change the name and design a bit and also backstory. 

Each Oc will have a number,   so just say the one you want!  

Once a OC is taken,  I will bold in words:  taken.

1. Hummer-Taken

Make with MLP Maker

cRDW2yY.png

2. Rhode-Taken

7oZZVes.gif

3. No Name-Taken

7b1yjqL.png

4.Sunflare-Taken

pwOES7f.png

5.Jewelflame-Taken

z5BqL8K.png

6. No Name-Taken

xKsyie8.png

7.Blare-taken

A925Tcq.gif

8. TakenQc8Ofad.png

9.TakenZie81yx.png

10. Taken4s2S2a1.png

11.  Nevermore Midnight rByzz9g.png

12. Starbell-Taken

unicorn_mare___base___by_ivuiadopts-d7ej

13. No Name-Taken

oak_zpsvyatobzn.png

14. MagicSpell-Taken

1cd_zpssaaz2g2x.png

Edited by Tao

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, NightmareLuna800 said:

How about Number Four? Sunflare? What's she like? :)

Well she's mute,  but took on dancing to express herself!  She is a highly energetic type that is just happy and tries her best!  Her downside is being mute and having to overcome that in the world.  Which can make things awkward at times and also be frustrating to her to get other's around to understand her. 

Just now, Tao said:

Well she's mute,  but took on dancing to express herself!  She is a highly energetic type that is just happy and tries her best!  Her downside is being mute and having to overcome that in the world.  Which can make things awkward at times and also be frustrating to her to get other's around to understand her. 

She sounds great, and I love her design. Can I adopt her?

Just now, Scare Effect said:

I would like know more about #8 which doesn't seem to have a name at the moment.

8 was called Radiant Blossom,  but I ended up scaping her name...

Cool, thx! I'm sure I'll love having her! :D

One more question, what's number ten like?

Thanks!  Well, she is a descendant of Gen One's Gusty,  mostly a common sense type of unicorn who likes to think everything through before an action.   Which overthinking also lets miss see a few things and can get her into trouble in only seeing one point of view at times.    Her talent is wind types of magic.  

Just now, Tao said:

Thanks!  Well, she is a descendant of Gen One's Gusty,  mostly a common sense type of unicorn who likes to think everything through before an action.   Which overthinking also lets miss see a few things and can get her into trouble in only seeing one point of view at times.    Her talent is wind types of magic.  

Could I take her too? She sounds like a nice OC as well, and her design I also like. There's someone I know that I might be able to give her to, that I'm sure will like her.

Edited by NightmareLuna800

Just now, FlitterFlutter said:

I love #8!!! What is she like?

Just now, Scare Effect said:

I like the name it's pretty, is there anything else you can tell me about her.

Ok so both of you nice folks are asking me about 8. ^_^ Given Scare asked first and if they wants her,   they can have 8,  if not,  than Flitter can or you have dips on the next oc you want! 

Could I take her too? She sounds like a nice OC as well, and her design I also like. There's someone I know that I might be able to give her to, that I'm sure will like her.

Its one Oc per person for now.   If no one claims her in the next 24 hours,  you can have her!  

1 minute ago, Tao said:

Ok so both of you nice folks are asking me about 8. ^_^ Given Scare asked first and if they wants her,   they can have 8,  if not,  than Flitter can or you have dips on the next oc you want! 

Its one Oc per person for now.   If no one claims her in the next 24 hours,  you can have her!  

Alright, that's okie doke! But hey, I am wondering, can I go ask the user I know if they are interested in her? And if so, can they come pick her up?

Edited by NightmareLuna800

Alright, that's okie doke! But hey, I am wondering, can I go ask the user I know if they are interested in her? And if so, can they come pick her up?

Yes

Just now, Tao said:

I will be adopting 8, I just want to know a little bit about her if that's okay.

21 minutes ago, Scare Effect said:

I would like know more about #8 which doesn't seem to have a name at the moment.

Firery.  If she can make something go boom,  she will!  Her talent is fireworks of all sorts!  A bit fast paced in life in looking for the next thrill or adventure.   Which also can make her lose sight of the smaller things going on around her,  even with her friend's problems. 

2 minutes ago, Scare Effect said:

I will be adopting 8, I just want to know a little bit about her if that's okay.

I just did!  :lol: You can have 8. 

Edited by Tao

8 minutes ago, NightmareLuna800 said:

6 minutes ago, Tao said:

Yes

Alright, I’m here! I’m the user @NightmareLuna800 was referring to, and I’d definitely love to have number ten if that’s alright! :D She sounds really cool and I like her design a lot.

Edited by Chrylestia600

Just now, Tao said:

Firery.  If she can make something go boom,  she will!  Her talent is fireworks of all sorts!  A bit fast paced in life in looking for the next thrill or adventure.   Which also can make her lose sight of the smaller things going on around her,  even with her friend's problems. 

I just did!  :lol:

Well sounds like my kind of pony^_^, I want her even more now.

Also ps I fell kind of silly about repeating myself

4 minutes ago, Scare Effect said:

Well sounds like my kind of pony^_^, I want her even more now.

Also ps I fell kind of silly about repeating myself

She is yours!  

4 minutes ago, Chrylestia600 said:

Alright, I’m here! I’m the user @NightmareLuna800 was referring to, and I’d definitely love to have number ten if that’s alright! :D She sounds really cool and I like her design a lot.

Well you can have ten!

Just now, Tao said:

Kinda,  but you can rename her!

Okay! Thanks! :)

But, I a curious about the name you gave her, because if I really it and you don’t mind, I might use it. I have a hard time settling on a name. XD

Edited by Chrylestia600