Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

@Tao

Any info on #2, Rhode? Also #5 Jewelflame? I've been looking for an earth pony OC to fill in as my "chess-expert" OC, and their designs intrigue me. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, PathfinderCS said:

@Tao

Any info on #2, Rhode? Also #5 Jewelflame? I've been looking for an earth pony OC to fill in as my "chess-expert" OC, and their designs intrigue me. 

Well, Rhode is a young pony I would say in the age of 16-19,  she is pretty calm and collected most of the time.   Rhode does like to help out other ponies but hates those who are over pushy or thinks the world has something to give them without trying to earn anything.   

She will get a little OCD if things are out of order after she arranges them.    Her main talent is changing the colors of the leaves with music.    Rhode right now is traveling around with a Troupe who perform plays around the lands.   She does a lot of the music with her violin.

Jewelfire is a crystal earth pony that has come to call Ponyville home after her parents moved.    She is a bit of a tomboy in her personality but loves also to make pretty things that glitter.   Jewel has a talent for jewel-crafting and will not be burned with fire at all. 

Her bad trait is she not very outgoing that much and likes to keep to herself.   Jewel tends to get along more with none-ponies than with her own kind. 

8 hours ago, Sherbert Music-Guard, Scoffer of Shortbread said:

I'd like to know more about #1 and #2 because...

In truth,  I never did much with Hummer.  She comes from the far north and is known for aerial dancing.  She got her cutie mark after watching butterflies go from flower to flower and found a way to copy them in their soft grace.

4 minutes ago, Tao said:

In truth,  I never did much with Hummer.  She comes from the far north and is known for aerial dancing.  She got her cutie mark after watching butterflies go from flower to flower and found a way to copy them in their soft grace.

(done as if I'm my ponysona)

Me and Daylight have been thinking about it for a while and we'll adopt her.

1 minute ago, Sherbert Music-Guard, Scoffer of Shortbread said:

(done as if I'm my ponysona)

Me and Daylight have been thinking about it for a while and we'll adopt her.

Alright,  you can have her!

13 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Alrighty! Tell me a few things about her, please!

She is currently a student at a small college for unicorns that centers around magic!  Her major is magical theory and practice!  So she is highly practical and likes to keep a slow pace in her life,  just never let her have sugar.  Once she gets anything to make her hyper,   run!  Odd thing,  Spell was born to two earth ponies on both sides that has no unicorns in their background! 

Just now, Tao said:

She is currently a student at a small college for unicorns that centers around magic!  Her major is magical theory and practice!  So she is highly practical and likes to keep a slow pace in her life,  just never let her have sugar.  Once she gets anything to make her hyper,   run!  Odd thing,  Spell was born to two earth ponies on both sides that has no unicorns in their background! 

Very glad I took her then!

Hmm... @Tao tell me about #6 and #12. :)

I'm looking for more OCs for my fanfic, since it takes place 30 years after the end of Season 7 and needs a new generation of ponies after the ones on the show. If you allow me to adopt one or more, I promise I will treat them with the utmost respect and give you the appropriate credit. :)

Edited by Prospekt

@Tao

I'm considering my options. I believe you said that I could rework their backstories if needed; right?

On 2/25/2018 at 8:00 PM, PathfinderCS said:

@Tao

I'm considering my options. I believe you said that I could rework their backstories if needed; right?

Yes you can!  

On 2/25/2018 at 6:15 PM, Prospekt said:

Hmm... @Tao tell me about #6 and #12. :)

I'm looking for more OCs for my fanfic, since it takes place 30 years after the end of Season 7 and needs a new generation of ponies after the ones on the show. If you allow me to adopt one or more, I promise I will treat them with the utmost respect and give you the appropriate credit. :)

6.  She has a random gift for Forsight and such.  I never really need much more than her!

12. Starbell is half crystal pony and earth pony!  She has a gift for astrology.

In that case @Tao I would like to take Jewelflame if that is all right. I'll hold off on Rhode in case someone else wants her, but I think I can use Jewelflame and have her fit into my group just fine. :)

Just now, PathfinderCS said:

In that case @Tao I would like to take Jewelflame if that is all right. I'll hold off on Rhode in case someone else wants her, but I think I can use Jewelflame and have her fit into my group just fine. :)

Ok,  if you want Rhode also,  you can have her if you want! 

1 minute ago, Califorum said:

Umm I was first to want Rhode I think

That was me at the top of the page, but you can have her if you want her. :)

1 hour ago, Tao said:

Ok,  if you want Rhode also,  you can have her if you want! 

That's okay; Jewelflame is enough. I concede Rhode to @Califorum. ^^