Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Art of my Sona wanted!

Sphinx-Ara

Hello all, I am here to ask for some art of my Ponysona Miracle Melody Bliss. I currently only have two pieces I did myself (using bases/lineart) and would like some more art of her, but due to bills and such, I am low on funds, so I have come to Requestria for it...

Her cutie mark and art:

Spoiler

link to cutiemark:

https://mlp-vectorclub.deviantart.com/art/Fire-of-friendship-hearth-s-warming-eve-341834679

(zoom in for the transparent background not the black one)

miracle_melody_bliss_by_misswyldfyre-dc4

miracle_melody_bliss_being_cute_by_missw

I would grealy appreciate any art anyone can do for me, thank you :D (I am planning on doing some more base work of her but other styled art is always great to have)

Edited by Wyld Fyre

She looks like she might be fun to draw, though that cutie mark might be a pain. I don't usually do requests anymore, but I need some practice and to expand my pictures more since I run out of my own ideas quick. Perhaps we could turn it into an art trade if you're interested. If you wanna send me a pm to discuss it more privately feel free, or we could just talk here.

In the meantime, I'll leave a link to my deviantart gallery if you'd like to take a look at my art at all to see if you like my style or not:

https://midnightfire1222.deviantart.com/gallery/

((Edit: Tbh I'm not entirely sure how Requestria works, if I'm supposed to talk to you about what you'd like or just do it for you and post it here and surprise you or something. ^_^; ))

Edited by MidnightFire1222

18 hours ago, MidnightFire1222 said:

She looks like she might be fun to draw, though that cutie mark might be a pain. I don't usually do requests anymore, but I need some practice and to expand my pictures more since I run out of my own ideas quick. Perhaps we could turn it into an art trade if you're interested. If you wanna send me a pm to discuss it more privately feel free, or we could just talk here.

In the meantime, I'll leave a link to my deviantart allery if you'd like to take a look at my art at all to see if you like my style or not:

https://midnightfire1222.deviantart.com/gallery/

((Edit: Tbh I'm not entirely sure how Requestria works, if I'm supposed to talk to you about what you'd like or just do it for you and post it here and surprise you or something. ^_^; ))

Requestria solely depends on requests from users and fulfillment of said requests. Normally you should only focus on the guidelines and specifications given by the user, nothing too complicated (albeit there's no issue if you do want to go deeper and send WIPs and such to the requester, but I'd recommend using PMs for that) . Furthermore, trades are restricted to the 'Trade Ya' subsection.

Hope that helps!

On 2/26/2018 at 1:28 AM, Wyld Fyre said:

Hello all, I am here to ask for some art of my Ponysona Miracle Melody Bliss. I currently only have two pieces I did myself (using bases/lineart) and would like some more art of her, but due to bills and such, I am low on funds, so I have come to Requestria for it...

Her cutie mark and art:

Hide contents

link to cutiemark:

https://mlp-vectorclub.deviantart.com/art/Fire-of-friendship-hearth-s-warming-eve-341834679

(zoom in for the transparent background not the black one)

miracle_melody_bliss_by_misswyldfyre-dc4

miracle_melody_bliss_being_cute_by_missw

I would grealy appreciate any art anyone can do for me, thank you :D (I am planning on doing some more base work of her but other styled art is always great to have)

I could give her a try? Only thing is i tend not to put cutie marks on the pones. I can try tho?

Here's an example of my art.

Spoiler

asylumshade_by_sulfur_tfp-dc472s1.png

sulfusade_reff_by_sulfur_tfp-dc31ry2.png

new_cahhhnvas_by_sulfur_tfp-dc27hmk.png

9 hours ago, Sulfur said:

I could give her a try? Only thing is i tend not to put cutie marks on the pones. I can try tho?

Here's an example of my art.

Reveal hidden contents

asylumshade_by_sulfur_tfp-dc472s1.png

sulfusade_reff_by_sulfur_tfp-dc31ry2.png

new_cahhhnvas_by_sulfur_tfp-dc27hmk.png

Yes please :D

9 hours ago, SummerHaven said:

I’d like to give her a shot in my style if you don’t mind? Love the design and colors on her!

Oh yes plase, I'm always looking to get more art of her.