Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What other hobbies does everypony have?

artlin

Just curious, what do you guys do for hobbies and/or living? Do you like it? Do you hate it? Do you spend conntless dollars investing in to your hobbies other than pastel ponies? (I spend too much building airsoft guns and r/c drift cars lmao) :3

• Brohoof 2

I started to do perler bead art, recently, but I have other hobbies too.

I stream and make Let's Play's of video games.

I collect Disney Blu Ray's.

I am also slowly collecting some Shout! Factory DVD's and/or Blu Ray's.

Another collecting hobby of mine is video games, from retro to modern.

• Brohoof 3

Hmm...other than My Little Pony, I like to collect diecasts :lol: I buy them frequently and most of the ones I've got are Fords :wacko: my decision is entirely based on who's got the most amount of pole positions / podiums / race wins :catface:

Spoiler

kOPHDuu.jpg

TtbakOS.jpg

LlrBk1j.jpg

fBdQDww.jpg

qADY8DX.jpg

v3fnBi8.jpg

bcPld0v.jpg

UK70uH9.jpg

Edited by SolarFlare13
  • Brohoof 2

People who know me know I'm a big gamer
People who are close to me know I love recording, and editing videos and photos
Few people know I'm learning how to play some instruments. I currently own an ocarina and a violin.

• Brohoof 2

I collect cards from various card games--including the My Little Pony Collectible Card Game--though I also sell them on my eBay account. The proper term attributed to me here would be involved in a hobby with benefits. I'm not about to do a shameless plug so any curiosity needs to go to private messages. I'm also an avid video gamer having been involved with them for almost thirty years.

• Brohoof 3

Does my intense need to read count? I bring my tablet everywhere and read every spare moment I get. I have the font set ridiculously big so even when I read a murder mystery, it looks like I'm reading a children's book!

I dabble in writing too.

Oh, and I am an avid thrift store hunter! It's not shopping, it's an adventure!

• Brohoof 2

I occasionally draw but not that often since it's hard to draw something that I see in my head. Keeping my motivation for finishing a piece is hard too so there are loads of unfinished pieces just sitting idly in my files. Sometimes I hate drawing, sometimes I love it. :D

My other hobbies include drawing, sports, video games and traveling. Drawing is something I do just to try and draw ponies in poses that i cant afford to pay someone. As far as sports, I play basketball, cornhole, and bowling. Basketball is my most favorite whereas cornhole im only good if im drunk and bowling i barely get past 100 but its more for the social aspect of hanging with friends. Video games are somthing that i do almost everyday, I try to achieve all the trophies and tasks. Traveling is something I do rarely but I have done alot of as a kid. Traveled to 49 of the 50 states in the U.S., Canada, Bahamas and the Caymen Islands.

• Brohoof 2

Mine are fairly plain and tame and bland. The main things I dd are gaming and, when I have the motivation, making signatures and the like. Anything beyond that, I like going on walks and I listen to music a bunch. Like I said, pretty standard stuff. I like all of it, even if with my signatures I often have trouble with confidence and gaming, depending on the game, I get frustrated easily.

• Brohoof 2

I've gotten really into Vexillology (the study of flags), so I spend a lot of time designing my own flags. Best part is it's totally free once you've got a laptop and wifi, I use Paint.net which is a free image editing software.

5a9451b8c8545_SmallAelyzia.png.8d6d8c527062350cd774ee5da00430d4.pngChile.png.b92be3d438f7193395334b500a7e2a13.png5a9451dddd5f9_TheBalkans.png.8da446b0db88c6f185cd21a6c62ca8cd.png

Besides that I also love photography and designing mlp OCs :D 

• Brohoof 2

My hobbies are nothing special: reading, video games, soccer (watching, not playing) and watching other cartoons and live action series (Doctor Who in particular). Although I can't say that I spend too much money on any of this - MLP is still on top of my money wasting list.

• Brohoof 2

I play the oboe and bassoon. I also like collecting brass and woodwind instruments! Or I did back when I had money... >.<. Most of my other hobbies have fallen to the wayside, like photography and making signature banners on PhotoShop. I haven't really done either in quite some time.

• Brohoof 2

Gaming is where it's at. Derping around outside is pretty good too, but I don't think that counts.

I love to read and write!  Also outdoors stuff like hiking and biking!  Also graphics stuff on the side!   I also love history! 

• Brohoof 2