Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What other hobbies does everypony have?

artlin

Well, non-pony hobbies of mine include, but are not limited to:

Collecting Disney Princess dolls

Collecting Ever After High dolls (Raven x Apple = otp)

Collecting Strawberry Shortcake dolls

Collecting & building Lego stuff (I'm a member of the local Lego User's Group or LUG, which are officially recognized Lego clubs)

Making music (which will be getting a significant boost, now that I'm finally taking classes on music theory)

Drawing

Writing (which I'm planning on getting back into since my one friend who is a professional author told me she thought I had what it takes to make it as a professional author, but I want to take some creative writing classes at the local colleges first)

Playing various video games & posting videos for some of them on my YouTube channel

• Brohoof 3

I like to sing and perform with small theater groups. I like Barbie but I don't collect the dolls because I don't like to accumulate stuff. Disney Princesses, Strawberry Shortcake and girls stuff helps me to escape and unwind. I also like old movies and enjoy going to revival houses to see them when they're available.

• Brohoof 1

My hobby? Spend alot of time on internet, do write alot so do some blogging (not much but planning to do more). Do take alot of photos, so thinking of being photograther. Do like reading. As people here mention, collection, I do collect keyrings and badges along with postcards, fridge magdits and snow globes.

• Brohoof 1

At the moment, I watch a lot of YouTube videos and am embarking on a tabletop game project that I've already talked about enough. I also watch plenty of things on Hulu.

I really want to get back into gaming whenever I can, and I really want to, at some point, get back into watching cartoons, but can't really do the former because I don't have my own computer anymore (I probably COULD, but not sure if I want to push my dad's computer too hard), and won't do the latter as to litter my dad's Hulu watchlist with stuff that he thinks is "brain-melting" (would expect him to have a similar level of courtesy if he were in my situation, though in my case it'd be reality shows and most of the stupid cop dramas out there).

• Brohoof 1

Cars and Buses for me 

I turned my hobby into a Job, I enjoy working on my own cars and I help fix vintage buses on weekends, But it's getting to the point now that my other friends I know here want me to start my own Garage fixing cars because am that daim good at it apparently. Fixing the buses is a challenge esp the vintage ones as spare parts just don't exist so anything that's broken or worn down has to be replicated or entirely made from scratch. 

CVG6.jpg.8fe74816a969b2949f221866e3cd4324.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I have quite a few interests

- writing( I like to do little stories in google drive.)

- Disney movies

- Loud house

- New York Yakees

- New England patriots

- golden state Warriors

- la Dodgers  

- Big Bang theory

- broadway (Hamilton is huge on the list)

- WWE

- 101 Dalmatians: the series 

- baseball in general

- spoof songs( like weird al etc. etc.)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I enjoy programming; heck, I made a career out of it. I mostly do desktop and systems applications because I really hate CSS and JavaScript. There should be one standard JavaScript interpreter like the Python interpreter which every browser uses and contributes to. Each browser should also standardize their CSS syntax around the standards. None of that bloody "-webkit-linear-gradient" garbage.

I also like doing nature photography, playing video games and peering out into space through my telescope. :)

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

My other hobbies consist of, but are not limited to

• Meditation
  • Thinking
  • Stargazing
  • Pokémon
  • Drawing Manga Art
  • Music, guitar, piano, etc.
  • Minecraft
  • Chess
  • Quantum Mechanics
  • Metaphysics
  • Philosophy
  • Writing (Poetry, Fanfic, etc.)
  • Steven Universe
  • Nature

3 hours ago, Roughtek said:

DJ, Working on my project truck 1948 Willys 4T, and Airsofting

Bro I airsoft too haha. I custom build TM Hi capas 

(edited)

I do many of the more normal things that can be done in one's spare time, but perhaps the most unusual on-and-off hobby would be that I use Google Earth to scout around for long-forgotten often abandoned old and historic bridges not already listed on a bridge-documenting website I contribute to, and eventually travel to and photo-document them. Transportation heritage is interesting and documenting the aesthetically and technologically interesting bridges out there (truss bridges in particular) before they collapse or are replaced by a dreadfully and disgustingly hideous, yet begrudgingly functional, concrete slab. We call those UCEB... ugly concrete eyesore bridges. Safe for heavy/wide loads and functional for modern traffic, but forever lacking in any historical or aesthetic value whatsoever.

Edited by Equus
  • Brohoof 1

My other passions are:

- Playing video games (mostly old ones)

- Sonic

- Kingdom Hearts

- Watching good animation stuffs

- Astronomy

- Programming and making maps

- Writing

- Dreaming

And I would really like learning piano, painting and Swedish language someday. :)

• Brohoof 1

1. Riding horses, mostly only western style, although I'm hoping to turn that hobby into a career.

2. Fishkeeping.  I've always loved aquariums, I currently own 6 fish tanks. 

3. I enjoy collecting NASCAR diecast cars. 

4. Making PMVs and drawing MLP characters (mostly only ponies) 

Aaand I think that's everything. :D

• Brohoof 1

Cars is the obvious one. My posts on here can be narrowed down into 2 categories: talking about something related to cars or talking to someone (probably Lucky Bolt) about something related to cars. Other than that:

1. Tractors. That's even where I get the 1066 in my username. That's my favorite model of tractor, an International Harvester 1066 Turbo.

2. Airbrushing. I don't do it as often as I used to but I'm starting to get back into it.

3. Video games. Not an unhealthy amount and mostly racing but me and my roommates sometimes play Call of Duty together.

4. Making model racetracks. I used to do this all the time but I kinda stopped in high school. I do have one good track though that I want to "refurbish."

5. Not sure if you would classify it as a hobby or just an interest but I like WWII dogfighting planes and hope to someday own a Spitfire or a Mustang, even though I'm scared of flying.:lie:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Photography is my main hobby. Nothing too crazy but I collect old lenses and use them on my mirrorless camera. I love the vintage style and character of old lenses mixed with the modern body design.

I draw, but I also like to colour, and read as well as collect music boxes, snow globes, buddahs, dragons, Lion King stuff, anything Death related such as skeletons, Dia de los Muertes, Grim Reaper, Scythes (I have a Scythe!), coffins, etc. I also collect pony stuff (though not as much as I used to, that stuff is expensive nowadays!), and if you want to count Anime as a hobby, that too. I also... *turns red a bit* like to collect stuff with hearts on it. I go crazy at Valentines Day buying cups, glasses, stickers, stuff like that.

I enjoy horseback riding. I have been doing so for about six years and it is also a decent stress reliever.

(edited)

My main hobby is spending time on my computer. I'm usually either watching videos or playing games on it.

Edited by Cash In