Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What other hobbies does everypony have?

artlin

1 hour ago, TheOpticsDuck said:

@KatonRyu Well, technically you are doing writing for a living!
Fencing is really fancy. How you got into it?

I've always liked swords, and when I was 14 we moved into a city which had a fencing club so I figured I'd give it a shot. It's been 14 years and I still love it, I even did some big international tournaments. I never really achieved anything there, but even just going there was awesome, especially since I got to face some really good fencers, including a two-time world champion.

• Brohoof 1

I'd say my main hobbies are gaming, programming, listening to music or drawing ^_^

I've also really wanted to get into stargazing (astronomy) though I haven't got around to it yet. Got to find my telescope that I have buried somewhere in my house years ago! 

• Brohoof 1

I like video games, diecast car collecting, making YouTube videos, enjoying the outdoors and (My oddball collection) taking pictures of police cars and collecting police car photos. 

I've always thought police cars were cool ever since I was a little kid so I started taking pictures of all the different police vehicles from around the world. Between my photos, photos I bought and photos that friends and family took for me, I have over 1,150 different police car photos from 11 countries.

I like to think the collection is preserving the automotive history of law enforcement. 

• Brohoof 1

I've mentioned drawing in this thread before but recently (does the start of January still count as "recently"?) I've also been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf as a hobby. :yay:

Gaming, making music, collecting vinyl, and working out are my main ones :D

12 hours ago, Twisted Cyclone said:

I've always thought police cars were cool ever since I was a little kid so I started taking pictures of all the different police vehicles from around the world. Between my photos, photos I bought and photos that friends and family took for me, I have over 1,150 different police car photos from 11 countries.

I like to think the collection is preserving the automotive history of law enforcement. 

Wow, that’s really neat. Keep up the collection! :)

In addition to the stuff I posted a while back, I've gotten back into yet another of my hobbies that I'd basically put on hold for the past 7 years, namely building functional steampunk/dieselpunk electronic devices.  I currently have two Raspberry Pi projects in the works, and I got a new metal tape embossing label maker so I can finally start adding labels to some of my old projects, like this one:

1915380692_MP3FrontUpdateSM.thumb.JPG.aabc0ef952f5fe42ba16b66e478e383c.JPG

Besides drawing, I also sing! I write song lyrics and soon I will dive into the musical aspect. I now learned to crochet and make fabric patches!

22 hours ago, Jaspers said:

I've mentioned drawing in this thread before but recently (does the start of January still count as "recently"?) I've also been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf as a hobby. :yay:

Animal Crossing New Leaf is so amazing and fun glad to see someone else appreciate it! 

I collect stuff, play games, do a lot of reading mostly.

I used to be pretty huge into CCG and table top gaming, but got out of it several years ago. I also enjoy reading, researching and studying topics in the bizarre and unusual.

I used to do a lot of art until I had a bad accident and pretty much ruined my hand. Right now my attention is on building my very own Bat-cave.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...