Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Royal Family, Pre-equestria

K_Cast

This is an artwork that will appear in the animated work Equestrian Tales, based over 1000 years in the past of FiM, This is Sire Dusk, Lady Dawn and their two fillies, Luna and Celestia. This image is from the opening scene of the pilot.

The-Royal-Family-Portrait-small.png

Image and character design created by Ruffu, character settings and story copy right to Hasbro Studios, and Harmonize Entertainment.

Edited by K_Cast
  • Brohoof 8

Just now, iPonyLover27th said:

Whoa, is this an actual animated work incoming :blink:

Hi there, yes we are working on a pilot episode for what we hope will be a new animated series. A few years work has already gone into it.

Just now, Hierok, Scoffer of Music said:

I like the father. He really looks like a powerfull king, but he also has a lot of humour, where the mother is more serious. :twi:

only way I can respond, bulls eye o-o 

8d823f3f34eb895f78995ee9820323d5.png

• Brohoof 1

Just now, K_Cast said:

Hi there, yes we are working on a pilot episode for what we hope will be a new animated series. A few years work has already gone into it.

only way I can respond, bulls eye o-o 

8d823f3f34eb895f78995ee9820323d5.png

Well, holy s***t. Is this a Canon one approved by Hasbro? 

11 minutes ago, iPonyLover27th said:

Well, holy s***t. Is this a Canon one approved by Hasbro? 

we are going through the proper steps for that, and working on the pitch right now. We do have professional animators, including a classical walt disney animator, artists, and music composers helping to push this through with some of the connections we have within Hasbro and the industry. 

Just now, iPonyLover27th said:

Awesome :wub:

Have you ever considered doing a Fallout: Equestria based animation project? 

Have worked with a few from that project in the past, I wont rule it out, it seems really interesting and I played to many of those games lol. Might see about doing something there once this is ready. 

25 minutes ago, Shadow Beam said:

I truly cannot wait for this project, you guys are doing some fantastic work.!

thank you so much trust me we cant ether we have been working on some of this since season 2 of FiM, finally getting it out for your guys has been a goal for a long time.

• Brohoof 1

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 5:24 AM, K_Cast said:

This is an artwork that will appear in the animated work Equestrian Tales, based over 1000 years in the past of FiM, This is Sire Dusk, Lady Dawn and their two fillies, Luna and Celestia. This image is from the opening scene of the pilot.

The-Royal-Family-Portrait-small.png

Image and character design created by Ruffu, character settings and story copy right to Hasbro Studios, and Harmonize Entertainment.

OMG Totally Freaking out.. I love it hope Hasbro does take this and make it into a TV series or Evan a Blockbuster movie or something... You MUST let us know when the show gets approved and when the project is complete we are can't waint to see the results.. 

1 hour ago, Califorum said:

DAMN!

FINALLY I get to see something about celestia and luna's parents. I love them! Good job!

Thank you, and these two will play a rather important role in the story we want to tell

6 hours ago, RaphLuna said:

OMG Totally Freaking out.. I love it hope Hasbro does take this and make it into a TV series or Evan a Blockbuster movie or something... You MUST let us know when the show gets approved and when the project is complete we are can't waint to see the results.. 

We are doing everything we can to make sure this happens, some of this is 7 years work in the making, and we are not about to back down when we are so close. If you'd like to see more current updates, we will be posting more to our youtube channel then most places, as animation and storyboarding is already underway on the pilots.

That can be found here- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRx00HmLFjc this will take you to the right place.

Also a note if you you have any questions fill free to poke, we are also in the looks for a few content screeners, and readers soon if anyone might be interested.

Thanks again

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, monikakryza said:

This is absolutely beautiful! I would love to have this picture on the wall in the main room. I try to have such skills.

if you want one please let me know I can send you a copy, we are printing them for a con coming up, and id be more then happy to send you one, free of course.

• 2 months later...