Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestrian Tales Series pilot opening scene

K_Cast

This is the first and second scenes of the pilot episode of a new animation production, Equestrian Tales. Feedback on the content would be greatly appreciated, as it will help better the entire production before we get fully into animation and voice overs.

Please note this is in screenplay format so some of the directions might not make sense, and are used for the animation team, hope you enjoy ^_^ 

Script Eqt scene 1 and 2.pdf

Tallest Tale title card.jpg

The jounral.png

Edited by K_Cast
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Hierok, Scoffer of Music said:

Oh those details are great! ^_^ Is the whole animation in this style? It is an animation right?

The animation style will be mostly like this, we are blending traditional animation and flash character design to still stay true to the style of Gen 4. We wanted to go fully traditional but didnt think the fans would fully go for it, and it would take a long time to produce at present. However some shots and all the backgrounds will be traditional to service the story.

Edited by K_Cast
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, K_Cast said:

The animation style will be mostly like this, we are blending traditional animation and flash character design to still stay true to the style of Gen 4. We wanted to go fully traditional but didnt think the fans would fully go for it, and it would take a long time to produce at present. However some shots and all the backgrounds will be traditional to service the story.

Great. I can't wait. :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 5:53 AM, K_Cast said:

This is the first and second scenes of the pilot episode of a new animation production, Equestrian Tales. Feedback on the content would be greatly appreciated, as it will help better the entire production before we get fully into animation and voice overs.

Please note this is in screenplay format so some of the directions might not make sense, and are used for the animation team, hope you enjoy ^_^ 

Script Eqt scene 1 and 2.pdf

Tallest Tale title card.jpg

The jounral.png

OMG IM SO loving this.. Sent you a PM.. When you get the time please let me know.  ;)

doing some thinking about the night setup, and days of darkness  for my story decided to create lanterns for the earth ponies, the unicorns would make orbs of light from their horns and spread them within their towns and land of the unicorns.. The Pegasus would have magic lightening  trapped into glass jars. harnessing for their light source. careful not to drop them , for if they do they, would get the shock of their life..

just some random ideas I threw together.. what can I say I have a wild imagination :D 

I'm working on my own story lines.. granted I'm alone in my journey on this story.. just finishing off chapter five.. heck yeah my story is very long.. granted I'm just getting warmed up.. I really want to know what happens next., so in order to find out I got to keep writing it all down.  writing is more than just characters and dialog, for me, vivid imagery plays a key role in bring a story to life..  the more I write the more I love to write..

Hugs.. and Good luck on turning Equestrian tales to a Reality TV series..  :)

On 3/8/2018 at 9:53 AM, RaphLuna said:

OMG IM SO loving this.. Sent you a PM.. When you get the time please let me know.  ;)

doing some thinking about the night setup, and days of darkness  for my story decided to create lanterns for the earth ponies, the unicorns would make orbs of light from their horns and spread them within their towns and land of the unicorns.. The Pegasus would have magic lightening  trapped into glass jars. harnessing for their light source. careful not to drop them , for if they do they, would get the shock of their life..

just some random ideas I threw together.. what can I say I have a wild imagination :D 

I'm working on my own story lines.. granted I'm alone in my journey on this story.. just finishing off chapter five.. heck yeah my story is very long.. granted I'm just getting warmed up.. I really want to know what happens next., so in order to find out I got to keep writing it all down.  writing is more than just characters and dialog, for me, vivid imagery plays a key role in bring a story to life..  the more I write the more I love to write..

Hugs.. and Good luck on turning Equestrian tales to a Reality TV series..  :)

Seriously congratz on getting to chapter 5, Eqt didnt happen over night ether, some of the story in this has been almost 7 years now in the making, but as they say nothing worth doing is done over night, and trust me if you keep going and creating you'll get there. There will be bumps along the way, I have lead this studio since day one in 2011 and frankly even through the worst just keep pushing through. Looking forward to seeing your story come a live aswell ^_^

On 3/10/2018 at 5:44 AM, K_Cast said:

Seriously congratz on getting to chapter 5, Eqt didnt happen over night ether, some of the story in this has been almost 7 years now in the making, but as they say nothing worth doing is done over night, and trust me if you keep going and creating you'll get there. There will be bumps along the way, I have lead this studio since day one in 2011 and frankly even through the worst just keep pushing through. Looking forward to seeing your story come a live aswell ^_^

Thank you.

I just sent you 2 messages

1. How my characters will connect with viewers and or readers

2. Completed time line of Crystal Frost.. Warning very long, however I have to warn you about the ending it gave me a shock and sent me into chills and overwhelming thrills...

I think you and your team is going to love this story, i hope it gives them the fuel they need to keep going and get more creative..

I just finished Crystal Frost Story whole Time Line and put a brief to each one giving you an open window on what each time line segment  is all about..

Just wait til you get to the end, it will totally give you the shock of your life...

However no skipping please, trust me the whole story is totally worth the read.. 

Now that my puzzle is 100% complete.

What I love puzzle..  

I can get to the good stuff. Writing each one in depth and detail.  Ohhhh... I totally can't wait... So exciting and just so fun.. I'm so excited I might even poof up more cool parts to add to the time line.  kids watching fairly odd parents again... that show is so funny.. 

Feel free to share the story with everyone on your team, i hope that it will inspire them  to new beautiful amazing ideas, and keep the story going forever...

I'm so excited for the TV series you are all working on. can't wait to watch the program with my kids..

Hugs and I wish you all the best and great success to you all... let us all know when Hasbro gives you the green light... I'm so wanting to watch the show. You must let us know..