Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shift draws stuff

FrostWing

3 minutes ago, Shiftcaster said:

Hey that's an interesting idea actually, not sure what to do a comic about tho.. 

Action, adventure, comedy, romance? Personally, I like adventure. It depends on how fast you can make a panel.

Edited by BronyNumber42licious
  • Brohoof 1

Heeey i'm back with a new drawing I finally managed to get around to drawing more mlp stuff, this time with a more intense theme to it. Hope y'all like it!  

burning.png

• Brohoof 3

@Shiftcaster Ooh! I love what you did with the lighting here! Definitely lends itself to the intensity of the scene and flaming background. Somehow your OC still looks stylishly awesome while charging into battle. Ponies in armour works surprisingly well, in my opinion. :yay:

(edited)

Hey these look awesome!
Also im really liking your style, You definitely draw ponies with more of a solid build yet nothing to harsh
to the eye, your lines are soft and round which is super hard to come buy in my opinion, very unique and original! 
Added you to my watch, Hope to see more from you!
-Voseerie

I also did a warm up sketch of SC before an OC designing session; Thanks for the Inspiration! 

ShiftCaster.jpg

Edited by Voseerie
Added Image
  • Brohoof 1

OH MY GOSH!!  <3 thank you so much for your kind words it's really encouraging for me since my pony art has little attention outside of this site.. so hearing these comments are really good for me. As for the drawing I fricking love it <3 I really do! It totally made my day so thank you so much I love how soft and smooth your style is and how much detail you put into the eyes to make them stand out. ahhh i can't stop looking at it. Thank youuuu <3 

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Shiftcaster said:

OH MY GOSH!!  <3 thank you so much for your kind words it's really encouraging for me since my pony art has little attention outside of this site.. so hearing these comments are really good for me. As for the drawing I fricking love it <3 I really do! It totally made my day so thank you so much I love how soft and smooth your style is and how much detail you put into the eyes to make them stand out. ahhh i can't stop looking at it. Thank youuuu <3 

Hey no prob! I just really dug his design. Im not a big fan of neon and tend to prefer duller and more neutral tones on my ponies <3

• Brohoof 1

thanks alot @Y'ffre the Singer that's really nice of you to say!  ^^

@Voseerie yeah I don't mind neon colours but i personally prefer more dull colours and I figured that duller colours would suit my design more. 

Also here's a sketch for a new piece I'm gonna finish at some point showing of some of the magic Shift can do. 

happy place.png

• Brohoof 3

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...

I have returned! 

Alot has happened over the years but I'm hoping to stay, some changes has been made to my ponysona including making them female and a pegasus, here's a quick sketch I did of them. ^^

pony.png

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 2018-02-26 at 9:05 PM, FrostWing said:

Figured I would show of some of my art I've done recently I may add some more in the comments as I go. Here's just a couple: 

Also feel free to follow me on Da: https://shiftcaster.deviantart.com/ :fluttershy:

hay jay.png

shiftercaster.png

What a lovely picture and so wll drawn :>I'm amazed by it

On 2023-02-22 at 1:32 PM, FrostWing said:

I have returned! 

Alot has happened over the years but I'm hoping to stay, some changes has been made to my ponysona including making them female and a pegasus, here's a quick sketch I did of them. ^^

pony.png

Welcome back then :> I hope you stay and enrich our lifes with more art <3

• Brohoof 1