Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hierok

In Forgotten Friendship we saw the memory stone, a powerfull object from Equestria, but it immediately reminded me of the alicorn amulet. Could these objects be from the same origin and the antagonists of the elements. Where the elements spread harmony, these spread chaos. Could this be something we're gonna see more about?

Ps. I didn't know if this belongs in show discussion, or Equestria Girls, but I choose for show discussion. This because the alicorn amulet is in the main show and I wanted to talk about the actual show. 

Edited by Hierok, Scoffer of Music

Idk if they are connected, but I always liked the idea that these dark powerful objects came from one source, I still think the most powerful dark item we have seen was the inspiration manifestation book/spell. Would love to know where that came from

Just now, Ryanmahaffe said:

Idk if they are connected, but I always liked the idea that these dark powerful objects came from one source, I still think the most powerful dark item we have seen was the inspiration manifestation book/spell. Would love to know where that came from

Yeah, that could also such an item. :dash: Then we have three.

I have always thought there could be the elements of disharmony to balance out the harmony. Alicorn amulet could be the element of 'evil' magic. Or maybe its not 'evil' at all, and just does whats its user thinks and wants.

Edited by Califorum
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Califorum said:

I have always thought there could be the elements of disharmony to balance out the harmony. Alicorn amulet could be the element of 'evil' magic. Or maybe its not 'evil' at all, and just does whats its user thinks and wants.

I imagine it not so much to be the opposites of the elements, but rather things that cause chaos. I think the alicorn amulet is Envy. The book Gluttony. And the stone Laziness

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Hierok, Scoffer of Music said:

Yeah, that could also such an item. :dash: Then we have three.

I rather like the idea that these are connected in some way, perhaps all created by Discord or an entity even more powerful than him eons ago, we know that Discord is way way older than Celestia or Luna. I do wish we got canon lore explanations for things such as Inspiration Manifestation, Alicorn Amulet, or most especially the Dark Throne in To Where and Back Again, that is the most powerful thing we have seen in the series aside from the Tree of Harmony.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Ryanmahaffe said:

I rather like the idea that these are connected in some way, perhaps all created by Discord or an entity even more powerful than him eons ago, we know that Discord is way way older than Celestia or Luna. I do wish we got canon lore explanations for things such as Inspiration Manifestation, Alicorn Amulet, or most especially the Dark Throne in To Where and Back Again, that is the most powerful thing we have seen in the series aside from the Tree of Harmony.

And the crystal heart, if powered up. :)

I also like to believe Discord created them, but I am almost sure he isn't the one. Why would he make those artifacts. He wanted to have fun, and the most fun was trolling ponies himself. 

36 minutes ago, Hierok, Scoffer of Music said:

And the crystal heart, if powered up. :)

I also like to believe Discord created them, but I am almost sure he isn't the one. Why would he make those artifacts. He wanted to have fun, and the most fun was trolling ponies himself. 

Agreed, Discord would have to be more evil than just a dick to make artifacts like that.
It is possible the Alicorn amulet was a failed Starswirl creation, he did seem to have a huge interest with Alicorns.
 I always like the Sombra made the alicorn amulet theory personally.

I think the Inspiration Manifestation spell is the most interesting though, it gave Rarity powers that no other artifact can content with.
We need to see the origins of these spells and artifacts.

Who knows, maybe Sable Spirit created Inspiration Manifestation with dark magic but deemed it too dangerous to use.

Edited by Ryanmahaffe
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Ryanmahaffe said:

Agreed, Discord would have to be more evil than just a dick to make artifacts like that.
It is possible the Alicorn amulet was a failed Starswirl creation, he did seem to have a huge interest with Alicorns.
 I always like the Sombra made the alicorn amulet theory personally.

I think the Inspiration Manifestation spell is the most interesting though, it gave Rarity powers that no other artifact can content with.
We need to see the origins of these spells and artifacts.

Who knows, maybe Sable Spirit created Inspiration Manifestation with dark magic but deemed it too dangerous to use.

Well, Starswirl and the pillars created the tree, so maybe their first attempt was a fail and created these.

Or Stygian created them in order to get revenge. :grin:

On 27/2/2018 at 2:29 AM, Conred said:

This could be a good way of introducing Discord as a villain in EQG. And then refomring him with Fluttershy later on.

Discord in EQG is a old man and is the best friend of fluttershy.

19 hours ago, Van123 said:

Discord in EQG is a old man and is the best friend of fluttershy.

Personally as Discord has been confirmed as a dimensional being who can travel the multiverse, I would kinda hope he doesn't have a parallel self.

• Brohoof 1