Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you ever hug your friends?

Vintjack Greasymane

Hey there, pals!

I thought I could pop by with this simple question, if you don't mind me askin'!:P Do you ever hug your friends?

I do it with some, probably because when we first met we did this, and so this became tradition...I wouldn't know honestly, but this works out with only some of them, and only after we hung out and everybody has to go home.

• Brohoof 3

Outside of the internet, I have one, maybe two friends though I rarely see them on account that the place I meet them is one I frequent every couple of weeks--barring emergencies beyond my control--or they aren't there for reasons of their own. As for the hugging bit, I don't really do that because they are younger than I am and it would look awkward for them. 

• Brohoof 3

I love giving and getting hugs so the answer is yes! I hug my friends all the time! I even cuddle some of em depending on how close we are :icwudt: I'm real annoying about hugs sometimes lolz

• Brohoof 2

My childhood didn't encourage this kind of physical affection. So, no, but my friends hug me alot. Yet, there isn't a full realization of the sense or meaning of this interaction within myself.

Either way, I would return the hug as a form or courtesy.

• Brohoof 3

My male friends aren't the hugging type. It's always awkward so I don't hug them. But I have more female friends than male friends, and they are usually fine with it. ^^ my best friend gives particularly cozy hugs...

• Brohoof 6

I'm not a hugger as a rule. I live with my cousin, who's a big hugger, and she hugs me all the time whether I like it or not. I only hug a girlfriend of mine, but that's pretty much it.  

It depends on the situation but I do tend to hug my friends occasionally. Not too often though since I'm not the biggest fan of physical contact. The strange thing is that I like to hug them but I don't exactly let them hug me. :D

There is one friend that I would be completely comfortable with hugging. There are a few other friends of mine that just hugs me out of nowhere and I'm usually weirdly uncomfortable with it. I don't hug people often. :adorkable: 

• Brohoof 1

I hug people that are close to me personally (e.g. my family), but to random strangers... I just ignore them or engage in small talks with them when the situation calls for it.

Give... friend... hug? I’ve no friends IRL and usually live a Lone Wolf life. If I had a friend who was really really close then maybe.

I only ever hug my friends when I'm greeting them or if I'm saying goodbye. That's really when I only ever hug anyone for that matter. :P I wouldn't say I'm not a hugger, I just tend to reserve my hugs for very special people only. 

• Brohoof 2