Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever accidentally hurt someone?

Reecejackox

(edited)

Yes and I always feel very guilty if severe enough :unsure: .

Then again wouldn’t most of us feel the same way :wacko: ?

Edited by WWolf
  • Brohoof 1

Yes, my strength has always been somewhat brutish, even as a child.

So, I've ragdolled two or three people at once. Then crashed another one into the ground while playing soccer. Once I pushed someone out the the way, but I sent it flying nine feets, over school benches.

Also damaged the lower spine a rugby player, it's kinda like american football. And then I broke the ribs of a guy with my palm, it was mistreating a friend of mine though. That's some of the unintentional stuff, anyway.

And forgot to mention I bloodied a friend's nose, while playing tennis, making the ball bounce onto the ground, and consecutively into its face.

And there's more than I can count from practicing martial arts.

Accidentally broke a kid's finger when I was younger.  Also when I graduated High school, when the cap throwing part came up my cap jabbed someone in the eye.  Looked like it hurt too!

Sadly yes. I was shooting one of my long full court shots. The ball bounced off the back of the rim, went high, yelled "Look out!" a second late and this guy ended up getting bonked real hard on the top of the head with the basketball...

I was playing ninja (a game they teach you in theater, not pretending to be a bloody ninja) and I swung backwards accidentally hitting this girl I knew... and despite apologizing she slapped me. I remember having a crush on her, but looking back at how she treated me she was a real ass.

Oh I almost posted without telling this story... I learned the hard way why you shouldn't throw rocks. Everything is a bit fuzzy, but I threw a rock when I was 5 and I must of had aim bot on or something because I managed to hit this kid who was far away from me... and in the head. I got a stern talking to, but I was let go. I had apologized repeatedly to the kid so I don't think he was too pissed at me.

In high school I was playing tennis with a friend. Somehow I managed to hit her right in the throat with a serve. She dropped to her knees and I thought I killed her! She couldn't talk above a whisper for over an hour. I felt terrible!

I was playing slender (yeah remember that short-lived craze?) with a couple of my friends and when i wound up getting jumpscared i went into auto-pilot and quickly turned punching my friend in the face... he never came by my place again after that

It was my first time trying to use roller skates and I was about to fall down, so in a last ditch effort I grabbed on to my brother. We both fell down and his tooth got cracked, I still feel really bad

(edited)

I actually can't think of any times where I seriously physically hurt someone. Maybe accidentally stepping on their foot or something...

Emotionally though? Yeah I have... :( 

Edited by SparklingSwirls

I've accidentally caused people to fall off their bikes because they're going too fast and appear out of nowhere.

I've emotionally hurt people loads of times because of my honesty. :huh:

I accidentally tripped people on the playground from time to time when I was a kid. And more recently I kinda started a domino effect when I slipped on ice in front of a few other people... :lie:

20 hours ago, Rhythm Red said:

A few years back, my saxophone case fell out of my locker and hit someone. I felt really bad...:(

!

...Was the saxophone okay?

I've done things like that to people when I was younger--I had some anger issues--but I'd rather not talk about them. Doing so would make me think back on those times and while I do yearn for the past at times, I prefer to forgot those past incidents because of how humiliating they make me feel.

I can still remember that one occasion when I was a kid. :sealed: I was having fun at a playground years ago and accidentally stepped on another kid's fingers while climbing on the ladders. It's been years and I still feel terrible.

• 1 year later...

Have I accidentally physically hurt someone? I don't know but I've accidentally stepped on people's feet before. I think that's the worst of it though. :P 

Yes, I've hurt plenty of people plenty of times. When I was a kid, I would hurt my friends, my brother, my cousins (of course, never on purpose, but still)... Nowadays, only if I step on their feet or something like that.

(edited)

Back during secondary school when we were forced to play playground hockey, I swung for the puck and accidentally smacked someone in the crotch with a hockey stick. He used to give me a hard time and was one of many who made my secondary school days hell. But seeing him writhing on the frosty playground, eyes watering did make me feel a little bad. Not that the sadistic little shit ever give a damn how he made me feel. Karma is a well swung hockey stick to the crotch I guess. :P

Edited by Treeglow Flicker
  • Brohoof 1