Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your opinion on beta males?

Feather Scribbles

I think it's a stupid distinction made by people who like to feel better about themselves. Who the hell cares what you do as long as you're happy with yourself? Be whoever you want to be, no more, no less.

• Brohoof 1

In a simulated environment, it is probably fun to watch, and see what happens if you drop a beta male from a high altitude and see if he hits the ground faster or slower than an alpha male?

• 2 months later...

Yo I love betas myself they are literally making it easier for the alphas. However my idea of an alpha and a beta may be different from most people. Someone who's alpha to me versus a beta, the real difference is an alpha is a real go getter. Whereas the beta will pretty much just watch I don't know why they don't really go out of their comfort zone. 

I have discussed this with a lot of men, they say most of them an alpha is someone who's willing to stand up for what's right an alpha isn't afraid of standing up against a bully while a beta is usually more reserved. 

Not every man has to be an alpha and you know what that's perfectly fine. I respect everyone who deserves it because that's what being an alpha is all about respect. Alphas take control of their situation they don't get intimidated they dominate it and get things done. While I don't necessarily agree with the distinction I don't feel like you're either alpha or beta it refers more to being dominant both men and women. 

If you however are referring to physical alpha/beta distinctions I mean I don't really agree with that as to me it isn't about that it is about being dominant or submissive.