Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open 1x1 with BlueBook

Total Lunar Eclipse

(edited)

"The blood moon is full, bright, and bold.
Danger may be lurking, so it is fortold.
It isn't safe to be out wandering, you have been warned.
So come inside and stay safe until morn."
The zebra spoke as she walked towards her abode, leading the way. She was used to seeing ponies lost in the forest. With the moon like it was, this was not a good time to be out alone.

The white unicorn behind her looked on and lifted a quietly surprised hoof before following. "Danger, you say? Thank you." he answered politely, and followed her into the hut.
His mane and hooves were an off-white color, his cutie mark was stitches, and he wore a black faux rex coat. His eyes, one red and one blue, fell onto the large cauldron in the center of the room surrounded by many potions, manuscripts, and mystical-looking objects.

"Ah, yes. It would be of no surprise.
For something to occur during the blood moon's rise.
So what is your name, and where are you from?
I am Zecora, a potion brewer known by some." she introduced herself and asked as they stood inside and she closed the door to shut out the draft. 

"It's Lunar Eclipse, and I'm from Canterlot. I never expected to find someone living out here." he said, taking a glance outside the window where the full red moon could be seen glowing ominously in the dark sky.

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight
Added OOC
  • Brohoof 1

There is a knock on Zecora's door and in walks a pegasus. Her brown mane was messy, her green wings folded tightly to her blue body. A magical bubble appeared over her head as she greeted the zebra.

<<Hello Zecora, I was wondering if you->> The bubble popped as the mare noticed the stranger.

Her eyes flick between Zecora and the stallion. <<Who is this Zecora?>> Her blue eyes were full of curiosity as she pushed her glasses up slightly.

Lunar's ears shifted forward when he heard the door. He watched the pegasus enter with a bubble on her head, blinking curiously at her. 

"Ah, we have another visitor, I see.
Shall I prepare soup for three?" Zecora asked in friendly rhyme as she went to start a pot of broth. 

"Soup would be lovely." Lunar Eclipse replied when Zecora offered, and turned back to her other guest. "Lunar Eclipse, pleased to meet you." he greeted, closing the curtain on the window to hide the red moon before it could cause trouble.
"And you? Was that a bubble on your head?" he asked.

Blue smiled at the zebra. <<Soup would be amazing actually. Thank you Zecora.>> The bubble over her head lingered for a few moments before popping.

Once more the bubble returned as the green winged pegasus turned to the stallion. She nodds and words formed inside the bubble. <<I'm BlueBook, it's nice to meet you Mr. Eclipse. And yes, this is a bubble although it is above my head, not on it.>> The mare laughed silently. <<I cannot speak so this bubble helps me communicate.>>