Carret

Best way from airport to con?

Hey all, it's my first time at EFNW and I could use some veterans' advice on the best way to get from the Seattle airport to the convention center and back. Is there a public transit system I should use? Uber/Lyft? Any advice, no matter how last-minute, is appreciated!

The convention is directly across the street from the airport.

Screenshot (8).png

Unless things have changed since last May, If you're staying at the con hotel, there is a free hotel shuttle bus that runs back and forth from hotel to airport and back a couple times per hour through the day into at least part of the night. Am not so sure about the other area hotels, but I know the Doubletree does and I think the La Quinta across the street does. Assuming they still do, go to the shuttles area in the airport and wait for the Doubletree By Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport van that should have chocolate chip cookies on the side (or at least they did as of October) Fresh baked cookies their 'thing' kinda, I always make a habit of looking for 'cookievans' when landing at an airport with a Doubletree nearby. X3

If you're at another hotel or arriving late, Uber or Lyft would be good options because the hotels are very close to the airport and the cost would be minimal.

The "cookie van" is still running! It runs at all hours. Usually every 15 minutes during the day time. You can always call the hotel and ask when the next shuttle is.

Badges