Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art Son of Death

Gamer Pizza

3 hours ago, Voseerie said:

Interesting Oc design!
But im a lil lost; Is he Bone coloured or is his design meant to portray a skeleton?
How does pinkie pie fit into his story?

He’s part skeleton, part pony. He meets Pinkie Pie when he visits the “mortal realm” AKA Equestria. He gets to know her and says that she is “full of non-death”.

Even more interesting!
So with his body; is it in segments or does he actually have flesh covering his bones? I did this awhile back and is what i mean in regards to his build.
Sorry for all the questions but im quite curious :D 

Spoiler

MLP Show style skeleton by MyLilPegasister

4 minutes ago, Voseerie said:

Even more interesting!
So with his body; is it in segments or does he actually have flesh covering his bones? I did this awhile back and is what i mean in regards to his build.
Sorry for all the questions but im quite curious :D 

Reveal hidden contents

MLP Show style skeleton by MyLilPegasister

He has flesh. He just doesn’t have ears, a nose or proper wings.

I’m glad that you like this character. Would you ship him with Pinkie Pie?

22 hours ago, Gamer Pizza said:

He has flesh. He just doesn’t have ears, a nose or proper wings.

I’m glad that you like this character. Would you ship him with Pinkie Pie?

Super Cool :D I just read your story i didnt see it before :) 

As for shipping, i guess that really depends on how both ponies progress in their relationship. I tend not to ship ponies 
when they first meet as you dont really now much about either or what each other feel; But after a little conversation and 
time together any kind of ship can be possible whether its strictly friendly or has romance sprinkled through!

So not at the moment as both havent had much time together aside from what you have written, but in the future i could
definitely be swayed. Pinkie pie as we all know is super excitable and full of cheer and.... well...... life (no pun intended)
and D.J seems to be inquisitive and relatively happy, a nice change from the gloomy "HUrr Durr Im so dark and Evil" OCs that
are made in deaths image so often. I think if you were to write more about the two and their progression together people 
may be more open to shipping the two together. It doesnt even have to be written, you could even show their story through
artwork and music depending on your taste!  If you do create anymore about the two definitely let me know, id like to learn more! :P 

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my messages! 
-Ta!
--Voseerie

• Brohoof 1