Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things we need to see before the show ends!

FirePuppy

Comments are completely hidden to avoid spoilers.

Hide contents

For Season 8, as far as I know it, these are what we're officially getting:

• An episode where Spike, Discord, and even Maud Pie (cameo) appear without ANY Mane Six ponies (the one about Big Mac and Sugar Belle). Pinkie Pie could've easily appeared there as well, but apparently, the staff didn't include her on purpose!
  • Applejack, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie are each only getting TWO episodes this season (unless Grannies Gone Wild turns out to be an Applejack episode).
  • Another possible Fluttershy/Rarity episode (Fake It ‘Til You Make It), another Applejack/Rainbow episode (Non-Compete Clause), a possible Twilight/Rarity episode (Friendship University), another Rainbow/Rarity episode (The End in Friend), another Starlight/Trixie episode (On the Road to Friendship), another Rainbow/Scootaloo episode (The Washouts), and yet another Applejack/Fluttershy episode (Sounds of Silence). Which means both of Pinkie Pie's episodes, again, will be apparently just solos.
  • Spike becomes a winged dragon for the rest of the series after one episode.
  • Spike's family near the season finale.

For Season 9, these are what I'm dying to see:

• At least one or two Pinkie/Fluttershy episodes. Every time our chance of seeing one increases season by season, we just don't get any!
  • A Shining Armor episode.
  • A Spike/Fluttershy episode starring Ember.
  • More Fluttershy than Rainbow Dash this season!

And NO MORE of these:

• NO MORE Starlight/Trixie episodes.
  • NO MORE duo episodes that involve anypony within Twilight, Applejack, Rarity, or Rainbow Dash. Just solo episodes for these four!
  • NO MORE Pinkie Pie episodes that are solos. She's had too many already, even without any in one season!
  • NO MORE CMC adventures where they help others earn their cutie marks or ones with their big sisters.
  • Brohoof 1

I sould just cheer for more Starlight and Trixie episodes. They are funny to watch and these two work together quite well.

I know you want a Flutterpie episode, but I rather have other couples. A Rarity/Twilight episode would be higher on my wishlist for example.

I think the map should be over, but duo's would be great. 

The rest I agree with ya. ^_^

>Things "we" need to see
>Lists personal desires and thing that would only satisfy you while ruining it for everyone else

Personally I'd love to see a Wonderbolts episode that, you know, actually makes them worth while characters, instead of having them come off as assholes. The fact that the comics has not only done this better, but in a way that's given them some episode-worthy comics is really sad. On a similar tangent, Spitfire meets Daring Do

• Brohoof 4

21 minutes ago, Whompy Whomperson said:

>Things "we" need to see
>Lists personal desires and thing that would only satisfy you while ruining it for everyone else

Personally I'd love to see a Wonderbolts episode that, you know, actually makes them worth while characters, instead of having them come off as assholes. The fact that the comics has not only done this better, but in a way that's given them some episode-worthy comics is really sad. On a similar tangent, Spitfire meets Daring Do

I've noticed this as well. Had just finished watching Rainbow Falls last night. The Wonderbolts are fairly unlikable d-bags in the show. I do appreciate the comics for making some characters like the WBs, Sombra, and Celestia more interesting.

• Brohoof 2

28 minutes ago, Whompy Whomperson said:

Maybe when Lightning Dust returns they can give the wonderbolts such an episode. I also like to see more Thunderlane in the futher as wonderbolt. :dash:

• Brohoof 1

Yunno what I wanna see!

* Manehattan CMC episode

* Lighning Dust/Wind Rider teamup

* Scorpan/Tirek reunion

* Sparity reaching some kind of conclusion

* Spike/Starlight episode

* Discord/Trixie episode

* Mane Six, Spike, and Starlight all having a very important role in the finale!

* Equestria ally teamup to fight a devous foe

* Spike continuing to develop his ambassador role

• Brohoof 1

35 minutes ago, MegaSean45 said:

Yunno what I wanna see!

* Manehattan CMC episode

* Lighning Dust/Wind Rider teamup

* Scorpan/Tirek reunion

* Sparity reaching some kind of conclusion

* Spike/Starlight episode

* Discord/Trixie episode

* Mane Six, Spike, and Starlight all having a very important role in the finale!

* Equestria ally teamup to fight a devous foe

* Spike continuing to develop his ambassador role

I doubt most (but not all) of those will happen.

I would love to see more Trixie and Starlight episodes. I think they have a great chemistry together.

Also, I'd like a Maud and Trixie episode, where Trixie tries hard to see what Starlight sees in Maud. It could end when Trixie finally "Gets" Maud, when she goes to see her stand-up routine. How about Trixie then asking Maud to open for her?

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

I would love to see more Trixie and Starlight episodes. I think they have a great chemistry together.

Also, I'd like a Maud and Trixie episode, where Trixie tries hard to see what Starlight sees in Maud. It could end when Trixie finally "Gets" Maud, when she goes to see her stand-up routine. How about Trixie then asking Maud to open for her?

I don't know about a Trixie/Maud episode. Chances are kind of unlikely by the official staff. But I guarantee you will see a Starlight/Trixie episode in Season 8.

(edited)

I don't care much at all for mane 6 centered things, setting that aside...

I would like to see Celestia and Luna's parents, more backstory for them.

Tirek / Scorpan Reunion and then they go home together.

A few discord episodes here and there.

A finale involving Grogar, Sombra and Chrysalis and I'd like to see one of them reformed, maybe.

More worldbuilding and lore in general.

Edited by Califorum
  • Brohoof 1

I need to see Princess Celestia, Luna, and Cadence put up a fight at least.   

• Brohoof 1

I want to see some more characters from generation one--be they heroes or villains--make the transition to generation four so that we can see a modern take on them and introduce new audiences to them. Forgotten Friendship gave me Sunset's reconciliation with Celestia so that idea is now off the table, but perhaps Sunset making an appearance in the show in some way could be a possibility.

• Brohoof 1

26 minutes ago, Califorum said:

A finale involving Grogar, Sombra and Chrysalis and I'd like to see one of them reformed, maybe.

More worldbuilding and lore in general.

That Final definitly has to have multiple villains. Great pucks. Have you seen my idea on this? :twi:

5 minutes ago, The_Gobo said:

I still just wanna see a pincess episode where they actually DO something worthwhile :/

That means Twilight won't overshadow them! Unacceptable. :D

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Hierok, Scoffer of Music said:

That Final definitly has to have multiple villains. Great pucks. Have you seen my idea on this? :twi:

No, not yet. What is your idea?

• Brohoof 2

What I want to see? That a good question actually.

Scootaloo and her mysterious parents.

Too much focus on CMC, where our favorite bad fillies Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon?

Who are Silver Spoon parents?

More Octa-+Scratch episodes.

A Spy thriller starring  Agent Bon-bon

• Brohoof 2

You know what i wanna see before the show ends?

A closure on bat ponies. :sealed: A species that was cannon since season 2. The show is near to it's end and, yet we have absolute no knowledge on the species. People had to twitter Lauren for a few answers. But, that just isn't enough. We need more than that. :(

4 minutes ago, Rebellious Rainbow said:

Too much focus on CMC, where our favorite bad fillies Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon?

Um... Diamond and, Silver were reformed from being bullies remember? You know when, the CMC got their cutie marks?

• Brohoof 1

Let's see...

• Twilight realizes she doesn't need to help everybody to feel better about herself, and finds happiness in the simple things of life as a librarian. Giving a big middle finger to Celestia.
  • Spike gets frustrated over Rarity, and breaks away from his toxic relationship with twilight, that was keeping him from maturing as a male dragon. He grows up rapidly and leaves Ponyville with fond memories.
  • Rainbow Dash gets in an accident and is unable to fly anymore. Then overcomes depression with the help of Scootaloo, whom she now sees as an inspirational figure. Both take on a career as a professional skateboarding team, becoming closer than ever.
  • Applejack switches for a mariachi hat, but realizes she's too afraid of change and buries it close to grannys grave. She ponders at night whether she's a boring person or not, while thinking of her brother.
  • Granny Smith suffers a heart attack when Big mac confesses being gay and wanting to become a drag queen in Las Pegasus.
  • Pinkie Pie becomes normal thanks to antipsychotics, after a depression caused by pancreatic failure, and finds peace with pinkamena whom she had kept suppressed through the abuse of sugar. She discovers the relief of allowing herself to be sad, and cries with sincere happiness before dying.
  • Rarity turns hippie, embarking on a spiritual journey when she realizes how empty her life is, beyond superfluous appearances and pretentious social demeanor. Also going crazy in the process of shamanism, and discovering a truer meaning to her innate magic. She grows into a wiser woman.
  • Fluttershy watches over the safety and well-being of the ever freeforest in the form of a golden dragon, or a tree.

P.S. Starlight discovers she was trying too hard to be somebody else, and finds no justification whatsoever on the past to be any other than herself. She returns to being her old antisocial self and actually finds comfort with it, while knowing she will always have friends.